Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl (2010 Views)

The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl / When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' / Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by zilon12(m): 10:56am On Oct 01, 2014
This is for those who freshly got a job, you better take heed and find a girl that comes from a family that can at least provide for her immediate needs, if not she'll run you down with her wanton unending needs.. Just a warning!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by NobleAky(m): 11:10am On Oct 01, 2014
I choose to fault you a bit Op because there many ladies out there, who have been with you and have resigned to be with you no matter what and conscience wouldn't allow you to jilt her because she is poor and you just got a job!

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by ayogabriel(m): 11:10am On Oct 01, 2014
Talking from experience?
Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by zilon12(m): 11:12am On Oct 01, 2014
NobleAky: I choose to fault you a bit Op because there many ladies out there, who have been with you and have resigned to be with you no matter what and conscience wouldn't allow you to jilt her because she is poor and you just got a job!
My friend pity is not an ingredient for success
Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by justmag(m): 11:15am On Oct 01, 2014
zilon12: My friend pity is not an ingredient for success

deep!
Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by zilon12(m): 11:15am On Oct 01, 2014
ayogabriel: Talking from experience?
More like what I experience others go through
Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by philantoxx(m): 11:16am On Oct 01, 2014
in case....
Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by NeduLuiZ(m): 11:18am On Oct 01, 2014
mentality of a broke nigga @ op

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by NobleAky(m): 11:22am On Oct 01, 2014
zilon12: My friend pity is not an ingredient for success
dear this is not a matter of pity! It's about emotion and companionship
Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by echobee(f): 11:22am On Oct 01, 2014
NeduLuiZ: mentality of a broke nigga @ op
grin grin grin
Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by zilon12(m): 11:27am On Oct 01, 2014
NeduLuiZ: mentality of a broke nigga @ op
You are so right only if you come from a rich family hehe
Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by zilon12(m): 11:27am On Oct 01, 2014
NobleAky: dear this is not a matter of pity! It's about emotion and companionship
Its pity man
Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 01, 2014
NobleAky: I choose to fault you a bit Op because there many ladies out there, who have been with you and have resigned to be with you no matter what and conscience wouldn't allow you to jilt her because she is poor and you just got a job!
Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 01, 2014

I like your opinion on this. Getting a job doesn't suddenly make you bigger than a lady who's been through thick and thin with you. As long as she understands your goals and is willing to walk in line with your plans, you have to still stick with her. This is not a case of pity. It's a case of loyalty and maturity in handling yourself and your relationships. The wrong thing to do is to start spending your cash on new female acquisitions if you don't have any at that time. If you have a girlfriend whom you love before the windfall, I'd like to think they deserve to enjoy with you. Most men who ditched their loyal wives for somebody more balanced and attractive after stumbling unto wealth could not live to explain how heavy their fall were. It's a long tale.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by jnrbayano(m): 11:42am On Oct 01, 2014
What about a broke girl who is well-trained to be contented with the little she possesses?

I date personalities and not status bro.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by jnrbayano(m): 11:44am On Oct 01, 2014
ENELDEE:

I like your opinion on this. Getting a job doesn't suddenly make you bigger than a lady who's been through thick and thin with you. As long as she understands your goals and is willing to walk in line with your plans, you have to still stick with her. This is not a case of pity. It's a case of loyalty and maturity in handling yourself and your relationships. The wrong thing to do is to start spending your cash on new female acquisitions if you don't have any at that time. If you have a girlfriend whom you love before the windfall, I'd like to think they deserve to enjoy with you. Most men who ditched their loyal wives for somebody more balanced and attractive after stumbling unto wealth could not live to explain how heavy their fall were. It's a long tale.

Outstanding submission.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by zilon12(m): 11:48am On Oct 01, 2014
ENELDEE:

You can go on writing and preaching long moral tales, a word is enough for wise ones
Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by NeduLuiZ(m): 11:50am On Oct 01, 2014
zilon12: You are so right only if you come from a rich family hehe
average family ..not rich nor poor
Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by zilon12(m): 11:59am On Oct 01, 2014
NeduLuiZ: average family ..not rich nor poor
Then you are so wrong
Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by NeduLuiZ(m): 12:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
zilon12: Then you are so wrong
proofs
Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by zilon12(m): 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
NeduLuiZ: proofs
your spending power does not match your statement
Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by NeduLuiZ(m): 1:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
zilon12: your spending power does not match your statement
stop jumping to conclusion you dont know me
Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by zilon12(m): 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2014
NeduLuiZ: stop jumping to conclusion you dont know me
I dont know you but I know what ''not rich nor poor'' means
Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by NeduLuiZ(m): 1:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
zilon12: I dont know you but I know what ''not rich nor poor'' means
It means i lack nothing and would not nag about a girl being broke.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
zilon12: This is for those who freshly got a job, you better take heed and find a girl that comes from a family that can at least provide for her immediate needs, if not she'll run you down with her wanton unending needs.. Just a warning!
and i keep wondering what a guy who is still tryna make his finacial state a better one, is doing with a lady.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by zilon12(m): 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
NeduLuiZ: It means i lack nothing and would not nag about a girl being broke.
wait a minute like men nag too? I was actually talking about her needs not yours
Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by zilon12(m): 1:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
missberrypop5: and i keep wondering what a guy who is still tryna make his finacial state a better one, is doing with a lady.
A Lady like you I guess
Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
Why
Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by NeduLuiZ(m): 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
zilon12: wait a minute like men nag too? I was actually talking about her needs not yours
off course certain men nag when she demands constantly
Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by zilon12(m): 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
NeduLuiZ: off course certain men nag when she demands constantly
How would an average guy like you deal with that
Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
zilon12: You can go on writing and preaching long moral tales, a word is enough for wise ones
wet in do you, because you heartless does not makes everybody heartless
Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by zilon12(m): 2:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ipledge: wet in do you, because you heartless does not makes everybody heartless
You sound like serious MUGU

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Get Hurt, What Makes You Feel Better? / The Umbrella Or The Broom, Which Best Describes You In A Relationship? (SEE PIC) / Defence For False Pregnancy By Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.