Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

Help! I Want To Get Over My Ex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Want To Get Over My Ex. (930 Views)

Hand Written Love Letter My Ex Wrote Me 6 Years Ago / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? / My Ex-boyfriends Keep Coming Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Want To Get Over My Ex. by kitlady02(f): 8:19am On Jul 10, 2009
Is been 1yr since i broke up wit my ex yet i still hv strong feelings 4 him. I ve tried datin again but i culdnt, i dnt knw wt 2 do again, cos it didnt take me long to get over my past relationships. am so confused n scared, i dnt wnt to be alone 4 d rest of lyf because of dis.am still 2 young 2 waste my lyf cos of one guy. I nid help oo i rly nid help nairalanders.
Re: Help! I Want To Get Over My Ex. by C2H5OH(f): 8:37am On Jul 10, 2009
topup?
Re: Help! I Want To Get Over My Ex. by Godmother(f): 8:39am On Jul 10, 2009
Why post your pix? Abi you dey advertise?
Re: Help! I Want To Get Over My Ex. by C2H5OH(f): 8:43am On Jul 10, 2009
Godmother are you my future wife?
Re: Help! I Want To Get Over My Ex. by Godmother(f): 8:47am On Jul 10, 2009
@ C2H50H
Lol.Wait let me consult the Holy Spirit grin grin grin
Re: Help! I Want To Get Over My Ex. by C2H5OH(f): 8:48am On Jul 10, 2009
kit,
break ups are different from break ups.  umm, I guess perhaps in your other relationships you have been the dumper?  Which maybe allowed you more time to actually distance yourself emotionally from the dumpees before you dumped them?

It could be that in this said relationship you let your guard down and allowed too much of your electrons to bond with too much of the protons from the guy.  When this happens the bond is really strong and hard to sever.

The good news is that you will get over it, albeit in a longer time period than you got over the other ones.

If you are currently in contact with the guy you broke up with, I would advise you to halt all contact with him.  Give yourself a chance to get over him before attempting to be friends or whatever with him.  Gl
Re: Help! I Want To Get Over My Ex. by C2H5OH(f): 8:50am On Jul 10, 2009
Consult the Holy Spirit, consult mami water, consult whatever you want to consult. He no go stop me from asking the question.

If a single, decent guy like myself came in contact with you, best believe I would pitch it to you.

I understand you're not interested, but that doesn't stop me from admiring you.
Re: Help! I Want To Get Over My Ex. by Godmother(f): 9:34am On Jul 10, 2009
Gee thanks embarassed embarassed embarassed. Im blushing,already.
Re: Help! I Want To Get Over My Ex. by kitlady02(f): 9:56am On Jul 10, 2009
@C2H5OH, Thanks but in dis case i did d leaving(i lyk to call it dumping) unlyk d others dats y am confused. I ve stopped communicatin wit him since yet its nt helpin issues.
@godmother, am nt advertising, i just used dt pix 2 c if my new software uploads pix 4rm phone to d internet n it workd, i hv bin tryin 2 remove it i cnt. Besides if i wntd 2 advertise i wuld hv put a full pix ok.
Re: Help! I Want To Get Over My Ex. by Saxxychic(f): 9:58am On Jul 10, 2009
kitlady02:

@C2H5OH, Thanks but in dis case i did d leaving(i lyk to call it dumping) unlyk d others dats y am confused. I ve stopped communicatin wit him since yet its nt helpin issues.
@godmother, am nt advertising, i just used dt pix 2 c if my new software uploads pix 4rm phone to d internet n it workd, i hv bin tryin 2 remove it i cnt. Besides if i wntd 2 advertise i wuld hv put a full pix ok.

May be u should think of the reason why u broke up with him since you were the one that did so. Also, nothing wrong if you want to post/advertise ur picture, it is a free world.
Re: Help! I Want To Get Over My Ex. by kitlady02(f): 10:00am On Jul 10, 2009
@godmother, am nt advertising, i just used dt pix 2 c if my new software uploads pix 4rm phone to a website n it workd, i hv bin tryin 2 remove it i cnt. Besides if i wntd 2 advertise i wuld hv put a full pix ok.
Re: Help! I Want To Get Over My Ex. by kitlady02(f): 10:17am On Jul 10, 2009
@sexychic, d reason we broke up is cos he was goin 2 jand n i cnt cope wit dat kind of distance so i suggestd we broke up. Is dat enof reason?
Re: Help! I Want To Get Over My Ex. by Saxxychic(f): 10:27am On Jul 10, 2009
kitlady02:

@sexychic, d reason we broke up is cos he was goin 2 jand n i cnt cope wit dat kind of distance so i suggestd we broke up. Is dat enof reason?

I can now understand why u still have feelings for him, but since u cannot cope with the long distance thing, i'm sorry to say which i'm sure some people would advise u to do is to try and move on. With time I;m sure, everything will come to place when u don't see each other for long. it has happened to me, an ex of mine, so much in love, he travelled to canada, i thought my world was crashing but hey before i knew it, it had already faded, we are even friends.
Re: Help! I Want To Get Over My Ex. by Godmother(f): 10:41am On Jul 10, 2009
kitlady02:

That a beautiful pix. Please dont remove it.
Re: Help! I Want To Get Over My Ex. by jlee(m): 10:58am On Jul 10, 2009
i know why u are still feeling him, its cos u have not really met someone whoes koko is sweater than his grin
come try me you go agree say nolongthing cool
Re: Help! I Want To Get Over My Ex. by sexyLeamon(f): 11:15am On Jul 10, 2009
why post your pic? undecided I think we hold onto past relationships when there’s some unfinished business. Could it be that there was something you wanted to say, that you didn’t say. Like stay, or sorry, etc It’s never too late to say these things, or send them in a letter, or just write them.
Re: Help! I Want To Get Over My Ex. by biola44: 11:20am On Jul 10, 2009
maybe
Re: Help! I Want To Get Over My Ex. by kitlady02(f): 1:09pm On Jul 10, 2009
@sexychic, i guess ur right.
@gudmother, tanx. I tink ur funny.
@sexyleamon, u tink so? pls enlighten.
@jlee, may God hv mercy on u
@biola44, maybe wat?
Re: Help! I Want To Get Over My Ex. by jlee(m): 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2009
smiley wink cheesy shocked cool cool kiss grin grin grin

Re: Help! I Want To Get Over My Ex. by Baabs(m): 3:49pm On Jul 10, 2009
It'l be better if u can 4get abt him coz if u try go back 2 him, he'l surely take advantage of u. So 4get him, 4 not 2 4get him. Op understood?
Re: Help! I Want To Get Over My Ex. by kitlady02(f): 2:39am On Jul 11, 2009
@baabs, am nt even dreaming of goin bk cos i dnt wnt 2. But i dnt undastand ur last sentence.
Re: Help! I Want To Get Over My Ex. by sexyLeamon(f): 6:37am On Jul 11, 2009
kitlady02:

@sexychic, i guess ur right.
@gudmother, tanx. I tink ur funny.
@sexyleamon, u tink so? pls enlighten.@jlee, may God hv mercy on u
@biola44, maybe wat?
what I mean is that, maybe there is something you still want to tell him, or you did something bad to him and now you can't get over him.
Re: Help! I Want To Get Over My Ex. by kitlady02(f): 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2009
@sexyleamon,mmmmm i c. Tanx, dis is very useful.
Well abt my pix, hw do i remove it b4 up 2 ten pple ask me same question.
Re: Help! I Want To Get Over My Ex. by sexyLeamon(f): 4:51am On Jul 19, 2009
kitlady02:

@sexyleamon,mmmmm i c. Tanx, dis is very useful.
Well abt my pix, hw do i remove it b4 up 2 ten pple ask me same question.
go to modify, and then check down the attachment box and delete the link.

(1) (Reply)

Infidelity / A Free Dating E-book For Naija Men / What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes ?: I Need An Advice Pls !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.