Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Why Is It Difficult To Marry A Rich Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult To Marry A Rich Man? (1168 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Difficult To Marry A Rich Man? by ashleign: 1:35am On Oct 01, 2008
why is it so difficult to marry a rich man these days but is easier to marry a poor man
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Marry A Rich Man? by gabelogan(m): 2:28am On Oct 01, 2008
because poverty is increasingly decimating the population and leaving us poorer and poorer by the day!

hope that answers your question
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Marry A Rich Man? by victorian(f): 8:56am On Oct 01, 2008
Its not that dificult to marry a rich man, in Nija as long as you come from a good and respectable family, you are educated, speak fluently, well behaved ,friendly irrespect of your looks or background. Wealthy suitors will come knocking, even someone in their families would suggest to their sons that hey, there's this girl i use to see around, what do you think about her wink.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Marry A Rich Man? by jaybee3(m): 9:01am On Oct 01, 2008
The rich only go for the best in terms of beauty, intellectual abilities and background.
No one wants to marry a burden (dis dat probs every damn day)

Why marry a rich man anyway? do u know it does come with a lot of probs?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Marry A Rich Man? by victorian(f): 9:08am On Oct 01, 2008
why not marry a richman? whats wrong in marrying a rich man? All human beings comes up wiht different problems, its all about comunication and understanding.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Marry A Rich Man? by blackgucci(m): 9:10am On Oct 01, 2008
i aint saying she a golddigger, but, she aint messing with no broke nigger!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Marry A Rich Man? by franmary: 12:41pm On Oct 01, 2008
To marry either a rich-man or rich-woman, even to marry their children is difficult because according to their believe, the poor has an aura of bad luck, problems; and they would inflict you with their misfortune, so its better to mix up with those that spread the same better rich aura.

If I notice U as a friend that you are always complaining and U do not want to find a way out of your problem, I would avoid U before, U pull me into the same mess.
Notice in life that when U mix up with thieves U are likely to become one, because they would inflict U to join them.

In essence, U see the rich always parleying together.
Engineers, Doctors and Politicians to mention but few want to associate together.

The truth is that I can not sleep or have sex with just any woman except my wife because we have been able to grow together and maintain a stability of wealth in life and as such, any violation of my sexual life brings me to poverty.

In conclusion I must avoid the misfortune and bad-lucks so as not to be drown in the ocean of poverty (no the religious type done by oneself for the sake of God).
For, most poor people do not want to plan and take ventures but want to look for ready made food and life.
Most women do not want to sow during “farming” with their future husbands but seek the one who is harvesting now and then.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Marry A Rich Man? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2008
It depends on what you mean bydifficulty in marrying a rich man.
Most men who are self made and single are careful aboutwho to take for a wife and same with single self made women because they want an asset not a liabilty or a financial drain.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Marry A Rich Man? by Sauron1: 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2008
ashleign:

why is it so difficult to marry a rich man these days but is easier to marry a poor man

It is difficult to marry a rich man cos every woman wants a rich man thus a very fierce competition!!!
When 30 women are chasing a rich man? What are your chances of getting him? 1/30. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Marry A Rich Man? by inuyasha01(m): 9:44am On Oct 04, 2013
Pardon?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Marry A Rich Man? by sexymoma(f): 9:56am On Oct 04, 2013
Why Can't You Make That Your Poor Guy Rich?.... Instead Of looking For Ready Made Guys, Do You Think Those Rich Guys Doesn't Have GirlFriends Who Have Gone Through Hell To Make Them Successful
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Marry A Rich Man? by inuyasha01(m): 11:09am On Oct 04, 2013
sexymoma: Why Can't You Make That Your Poor Guy Rich?.... Instead Of looking For Ready Made Guys, Do You Think Those Rich Guys Doesn't Have GirlFriends Who Have Gone Through Hell To Make Them Successful
They expect him to abandon his g.f and frnds and come to them. Thats why you hardly see rich men marrying anyhow girleven worse,a liability.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Marry A Rich Man? by ecolime(m): 12:09pm On Oct 04, 2013
sexymoma: Why Can't You Make That Your Poor Guy Rich?.... Instead Of looking For Ready Made Guys, Do You Think Those Rich Guys Doesn't Have GirlFriends Who Have Gone Through Hell To Make Them Successful
She can't make the poor guy rich because her sense of reasoning is flawed and she has "poverty of the mind".. I so much dislike lazy gals.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Marry A Rich Man? by Monicasque(f): 12:46pm On Oct 04, 2013
its easier to associate with ppl in your OWN league why bother chasing someone who is out of your league .If it happens that u marry someone from another class all together hurrey if it does not happen its still fine. anyway marriage should not be about who is rich or poor it should be about 2 ppl who love each other. u can marry your poor lover and grow rich together. hard work never killed anyone and there is still nothing wrong with the lady being richer than the guy as long as they both know what a human being is ( NOT FINANCE, A HUMAN BEING)

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Marry A Rich Man? by Popowaa: 12:51pm On Oct 04, 2013
Becos the rich man wants to play around and later marry a girl in his league.If u want to marry a rich man make urself rich and they will come hunting and not the other way round

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Girls Believe In Toasting Than Dating Why? / Any Best Method To Pursue A Woman? / What If She Doesn't Know How To Cook, Can U Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.