Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,750 members, 7,813,462 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

When Is The Right Time For A Guy To Get A Girl Friend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is The Right Time For A Guy To Get A Girl Friend. (2324 Views)

Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence / Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Girl For Money? / Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The Right Time For A Guy To Get A Girl Friend. by praxx(m): 3:14am On Oct 01, 2008
grin Dear fellow nairalanders
this has lately been a subject of grat controversy between me and some of my pals so i decided to get the opinion of great people like you.
at what age should a guy get a girl friend?
post your comments here and help clear this controversy tongue
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Guy To Get A Girl Friend. by sistawoman: 4:05am On Oct 01, 2008
Personally for me i am trying to get my son to hold off until he is 16 or 17. For sure by 17 at the lastest. I dont know if they have proms in Nigeria but here they have a senior prom for those that graduate high school and a guy should never go alone.

but i want him to face his studies untill then and worry about girls in his jr. year.
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Guy To Get A Girl Friend. by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 01, 2008
Today cool
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Guy To Get A Girl Friend. by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 01, 2008
Well i think it should be from the time that he feels he needs a companion,but in nigeria i think its should be around 18.
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Guy To Get A Girl Friend. by blackgucci(m): 9:26am On Oct 01, 2008
Gaggi:

Today cool

seconded
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Guy To Get A Girl Friend. by Ibitoyesofola(m): 11:01am On Oct 01, 2008
For me i think 30yrs by that tyme u wil av d experience what love is and relationship

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time For A Guy To Get A Girl Friend. by richo(m): 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2008
when he is capable of acceptin responsibility incase he impregnates the girl
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Guy To Get A Girl Friend. by Ibitoyesofola(m): 8:15am On Sep 13, 2009
At d age of 45 my seriously speaking
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Guy To Get A Girl Friend. by bom4me: 2:36pm On Sep 13, 2009
@ 23
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Guy To Get A Girl Friend. by j4steady: 3:22pm On Sep 13, 2009
When he is 18 or just finihsed from secondary school, then he is of legal age, anytin wey im do, im go dey responsible for it.
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Guy To Get A Girl Friend. by Yumi(f): 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2009
When he meets a good woman and he is mature enough to realise that drinking with his boys is a total waste of time and that his future family are what's important.  Some men never learn this and are useless forever.  Once a man hits 30 and you don't see a change then he is not good settling down material as he is unlikely to ever be a responsible husband and father. The usual age for a man to settle down is around 28 and he should have been with the woman a couple of years so I would say a serious girlfriend around 26 unless you meet that special person earlier and you just click but you will know if that happens.
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Guy To Get A Girl Friend. by jaybee3(m): 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2009
once grey hair starts coming out.
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Guy To Get A Girl Friend. by CrazyMan(m): 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2009
When you're matured enough to take up the necessary responsibilites associated with that relationship.
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Guy To Get A Girl Friend. by CrazyMan(m): 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2009
When you're matured enough to take up the necessary responsibilites associated with that relationship.
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Guy To Get A Girl Friend. by CrazyMan(m): 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2009
Re: When Is The Right Time For A Guy To Get A Girl Friend. by CrazyMan(m): 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2009
Damm computer error I guess

(1) (Reply)

Are Women "marketable" After Age 30?! / No Matter How You Swear To Love Anyone, Do Not Trust The Person / What Am I Getting Myself Into?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.