Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,466 members, 7,861,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:18 AM

How Do I Get My Freedom Back.i Need Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get My Freedom Back.i Need Help. (810 Views)

She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently / My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide / I'm Back & I Am Serious! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get My Freedom Back.i Need Help. by aAK1(m): 9:22am On Oct 01, 2008
Pls,i need help.It's been about four month's since i broke up with my girlfriend and i must say i have not realy been able to move on.How can i get my freedom back.
Re: How Do I Get My Freedom Back.i Need Help. by blackgucci(m): 9:28am On Oct 01, 2008
dude! u fall ma hand
Re: How Do I Get My Freedom Back.i Need Help. by chikito1(f): 10:53am On Oct 01, 2008
Simple, just do new things. Go out to places you have never been b4. I guess that will help relive you of thoughts. cheesy
Re: How Do I Get My Freedom Back.i Need Help. by Ibitoyesofola(m): 10:55am On Oct 01, 2008
First step carry a bucket and placed it in front you start to cry for breaking ur heart after that pick d piece of ur heart on d floor amend it together and move on go and meet and tel her tanx 4 breaking my heart becos u let me to know that u are not beautiful to b my girl.try it then u will thank me
Re: How Do I Get My Freedom Back.i Need Help. by nana(f): 12:28pm On Oct 01, 2008
Ibitoye sofola:

First step carry a bucket and placed it in front you start to cry for breaking ur heart after that pick d piece of ur heart on d floor amend it together and move on go and meet and tel her tanx 4 breaking my heart because u let me to know that u are not beautiful to b my girl.try it then u will thank me
shocked
Re: How Do I Get My Freedom Back.i Need Help. by HRhotness(f): 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2008
you need closure. . . .

try talking to her about what went wrong. . . find out how she's doing and see if u can be friends. . . if u cant talk to her, send her a very long email telling her how u feel about everything that has happend, apologise if u were wrong and offer to be friends.

the reason u hav problems moving on is becos u probabaly feel there is something unfinished, the sooner u get that over with the sooner u can get on with ur life. say and do whatever u have to do and u will find some peace and get on with ur life
Re: How Do I Get My Freedom Back.i Need Help. by girlsoswit(f): 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2008
You can consider any of the following advices.

1.Become an active church member and fill ursef with the spirit. U will 4gt abt her in no time.

2. Start doing agbero. It will help occupy ur time and u wudnt give a damn abt her anymore.

3. 'Tke Ibitoye Sofola's advice. It mite work out.

Lastly, why should u bother urself over her except u are guilty of what caused the break up. If not leave her to where she belongs and move ahead. Don't be limited by nothing. Move ahead cos you gat 2 cross the BORDER.
Re: How Do I Get My Freedom Back.i Need Help. by poshangel: 1:48pm On Oct 01, 2008
meet someone else maybe not 4 something so serious but atleast for companionship. just take it easy. its only as bad as u make it so be easy on yourself.
Re: How Do I Get My Freedom Back.i Need Help. by Tgirl4real(f): 4:01pm On Oct 14, 2008
is it this? grin
Re: How Do I Get My Freedom Back.i Need Help. by aAK1(m): 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2008
@tgirl.No not this.Keep looking.I am useing my phone to post soo i can't send u the link.Title is my story.I sent it long befor this.
Re: How Do I Get My Freedom Back.i Need Help. by saintneo(m): 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2008
[size=15pt]take to the bottle. it will drown your sorrows.[/size]
next time don't let ur arse get kicked; instead kick butts
Re: How Do I Get My Freedom Back.i Need Help. by Tgirl4real(f): 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2008
a.A.K

Abeg, no listen to d last advice o . . . Alcohol will only compound ur problems. Anyway, I can't search for d link now. Guess dat will be 2mrw cos I'm also on mobile . . . Catch ya later
Re: How Do I Get My Freedom Back.i Need Help. by Busta(f): 7:59pm On Oct 14, 2008
Just console yourself with the fact that you can't force things.

It wasn't meant to be . . .be open minded and optimistic. . . try new things, meet new people, travel out of town for a while etc
Re: How Do I Get My Freedom Back.i Need Help. by A40(m): 1:32am On Oct 15, 2008
@poster of topic
Do you go out often? maybe to clubs,shopping malls! dry your eyes mate there are plenty fishes in the sea waiting to be caught if only you make that move

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Mature Guys,ans Me Plz / Would You Sign A Pre-nup? / How Do You Know When You've Found Your Soulmate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.