Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,676 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:11 PM

How Do You Know When You've Found Your Soulmate? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know When You've Found Your Soulmate? (809 Views)

What Is A Soul Mate And How Do You Know When You've Found Yours? / Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : / How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Know When You've Found Your Soulmate? by skolars(m): 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2008
Now, in order to find out if you love someone, the basic place to start would be to ask yourself, do you want to be with them? If the answer to that question is no, then it really can't be love. When you love someone, you want to be with them. Not just be with them, but share everything with them. You have a great day at work and want to rush home and tell them every wonderful thing that has happened. You feel excited at the prospect of just being in their company, just being close to them isn't enough, you want to be a part of them, a part of their life forever. You can't stand the thought of being away from them yet, when you are, you still feel that ever-present bond that ties you together wherever you go. You can almost feel what they are feeling. You feel like, with a little bit of effort, you can see what they are seeing and think what they are thinking. It is almost as if you both can occupy each other's bodies with complete trust and harmony. That to me is love.
wta is ur own view?

(1) (Reply)

Valentine's Day History / My Girlfriend (usa) Is Comming To Nigeria To See A Different Man (what Do I Do?) / Need Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.