Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

I'm Sorry - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'm Sorry (2378 Views)

I'm Sorry To Say This But Brains Were Wasted On The Average Nigerian / If U Know That U Bashed Someone Today, Oya Enter Here To Say "i'm Sorry" / Mrs. Chima - I'm Sorry For Overreacting - I Was Tired Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Sorry by aloib(f): 12:35am On Jul 15, 2006
u are crazyyyyyyyyyyy grin grin grin
Re: I'm Sorry by hotangel2(f): 2:48am On Jul 15, 2006
Forgive me, but i wanna be nosy. tongue

What happened?? Why the sorry?
Re: I'm Sorry by aloib(f): 3:40am On Jul 15, 2006
hot angel wats up now
Re: I'm Sorry by bluenubian(f): 3:46am On Jul 15, 2006
um this is supposed to be a thread to make up, so dbou could we stop the fighting!! undecided grin grin grin grin

@hotangel

na long tori o!!
Re: I'm Sorry by bluenubian(f): 3:48am On Jul 15, 2006
@hot
go to the nairaland matchmaking thread, maybe u can get an idea of what happened cause its too long to explain, the thread was locked sha, cause it was getting toooo hot in there
Re: I'm Sorry by aloib(f): 3:58am On Jul 15, 2006
seems he has deleted the posts, didnt see nada sad sad sad
Re: I'm Sorry by edygirl(f): 4:00am On Jul 15, 2006
If you are hurt because of what I said, I'm sorry but I wasn't trying to make one party happy and the other sad. It 's just that I felt you didn't give her enough attention on Nl like you did to some and moreover she was on  line with you when all these happened. Had it been she wasn't there then it would have been diff. Remember in one of my post I purposely said I thought you were doing Will and Jada style just for blue to give me the answer I was looking for and she did as if she knew what I was expecting. I did that to call for your attention towards blue but no you kept doing what you were doing so I think her moving on and you moving is the best thing now for you guys. I sure am really happy for her and debosky at least debosky is giving her what she wants. I'm sorry tho I didn't say that to annoy you.
Re: I'm Sorry by bluenubian(f): 4:05am On Jul 15, 2006
thanks edygirl for understanding, nwa di oma ! hope i said it right!!
Re: I'm Sorry by edygirl(f): 4:10am On Jul 15, 2006
Welcome hun or is it too much do I remove hun? grin grin grin
Girl enjoy.

Diddy enjoy with I'm bossy too.
Re: I'm Sorry by jgirl3: 6:08am On Jul 15, 2006
dbou, you must be feeling like a king now because i mentioned you. Have you seen my pic b4? You have no right to call me ugly. Leave kd alone. Stop aiming too high and let her be.

aloib, it's all fun. I was just saying sorry if i have looked for anyone's trouble not that i intend to stop.
Re: I'm Sorry by diddy4(m): 9:19am On Jul 15, 2006
just when i tot my night cudnt be any worse, someone just made it worst. fu*k dis shiit. im out. non-sense.
Re: I'm Sorry by aloib(f): 10:38am On Jul 15, 2006
j.gurl, lol, i know jo, gerrout, lol, dbou is my husband o, pls leave him alone o, shocked
Re: I'm Sorry by jgirl3: 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2006
aloib, you are truly against us. How could you hook up with that ill-mannered specimen? Anywayz, I wish you guys the best. That means shotta is as free as the wind. I think svs should be very happy
Re: I'm Sorry by Rhodalyn(f): 12:52am On Jul 16, 2006
GeEZ!!! blue, whats this all bout?? whats Up with U and diddy??
Re: I'm Sorry by aloib(f): 9:48am On Jul 16, 2006
j-girl:

aloib, you are truly against us. How could you hook up with that ill-mannered specimen? Anywayz, I wish you guys the best. That means shotta is as free as the wind. I think svs should be very happy

lol, ko le ye e, anyways for me hes cool, who is shotta grin
Re: I'm Sorry by jgirl3: 9:51am On Jul 16, 2006
Okay if i cannot understand at least do us all a favour and tell him to stop dissing peeps or calling other peeps ugly. Better yet just tell him to shut it.
Re: I'm Sorry by aloib(f): 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2006
lol, thats his opinion sha, and other diss to, anywyas na una sabi

(1) (2)

Nigeria To Be Hit By "Hazardous"asteroids - NASA / My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. / Barack Obama's Tan Suit Sparks Uproar On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.