Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,983 members, 7,866,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:16 PM

Its Over!who Has D Right 2say It?guys Or Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Over!who Has D Right 2say It?guys Or Ladies? (798 Views)

Stop It Guys! Here Are 10 Ways You Drive Women Away Without Knowing / Which State Has D Easiest To Catch babes / What Is "Sexual Tension" And How Can You Amplify It? (Guys Only please) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Over!who Has D Right 2say It?guys Or Ladies? by flushy(m): 4:54am On Oct 02, 2008
i really dnt kno d gender wit d xclusive right,i mean why do some pple feel dat guys shldnt drop it?when it comes from a lady,pple say its 1of those tins bt frm a guy,we all call it DISASTER!, For me,why quit in d first place?
Re: Its Over!who Has D Right 2say It?guys Or Ladies? by Akinagirl(f): 7:40am On Oct 02, 2008
Whomever is fed up with the relationship.
Re: Its Over!who Has D Right 2say It?guys Or Ladies? by k1banty(m): 8:00am On Oct 02, 2008
why quit in the first place?

if you are fed up, what else do you expect? no be by force to stay in a relationship when you are no longer interested.

Ladies have the right.

why?

to make the blame minimal.

if na guys first quit, you will hear all guys are this, all guys are that and general conclusion that guys are all the same.
Re: Its Over!who Has D Right 2say It?guys Or Ladies? by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 02, 2008
k1banty:

why quit in the first place?

if you are fed up, what else do you expect? no be by force to stay in a relationship when you are no longer interested.

Ladies have the right.

why?

to make the blame minimal.

if na guys first quit, you will hear all guys are this, all guys are that and general conclusion that guys are all the same.

Meaningless post tongue
Re: Its Over!who Has D Right 2say It?guys Or Ladies? by k1banty(m): 11:17am On Oct 02, 2008
Ujujoan:

Meaningless post tongue

really?
Re: Its Over!who Has D Right 2say It?guys Or Ladies? by arramyjay: 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2008
I guess whoever is fed up of the relationship has the right to quit.
Re: Its Over!who Has D Right 2say It?guys Or Ladies? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 02, 2008
shegirl71:

I guess whoever is fed up of the relationship has the right to quit.
exactly
Re: Its Over!who Has D Right 2say It?guys Or Ladies? by ifyalways(f): 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2008
Both parties.
Re: Its Over!who Has D Right 2say It?guys Or Ladies? by woodboi(m): 6:05pm On Oct 03, 2008
ladies can quit a relationship by telling the guy how she feel,but i don't think it is wise enough for a guy to do that.if a guy feel like ending a relationship,let him juts take measure steps in showing the girl that he is no longer enjoying the relationship.
Re: Its Over!who Has D Right 2say It?guys Or Ladies? by Tatase(f): 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2008
Either person. Basically whoever is tired first. People just need to be nice about it sha. If you're doing the dumping, take the blame as in "it's not you, it's me etc etc and you deserve someone who can love you more," both of which are probably true, so you're not even lying.
Re: Its Over!who Has D Right 2say It?guys Or Ladies? by Pataki: 11:38pm On Oct 03, 2008
Whats the point? Whoever is tired of the relationship should end it.

For me once I see it is meaningless and useless to hold onto a senseless relationship, I kick it off.

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Chicks;are They Stil Around? / How Could I Forget Unserious Lover For Life / A Matchmaking Site For Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.