Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

How Could I Forget Unserious Lover For Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Could I Forget Unserious Lover For Life (790 Views)

How Do I Forget Girls Totally And Face My Studies And Life? / Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million / Should I Forget My "fiance"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Could I Forget Unserious Lover For Life by ollybabe: 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2008
i met this guy during my corp service year around 2005/2006,although i didn't take him serious then when he ask me out,cos i was afraid after loosening a love one some years back.
my aim was a fall in love with a trust one, the guy i met then was one of this guys that make camp a place to fill my hungry fill on girls and that was why i didn't take him serious then.
after the services year he keep calling telling me he was not that person i think he was still i needed to be careful not to jump into the lion's den i you understand what i mean
i gave it a serious though and said a yes to it,but the fact remain that he stays in PH and i stays in LAGOS and has not visited him for once even when he ask me to pay him a visit down there.
he does call and can be very lovely in his talk but i still was not too such of him apart from the fact that he was one of this guys that works on the rig(shore) he sounds funny most time i call him on phone that is he sound like someone that was trying to cover up of been caught,
now he just came back from a long trip from one of the African country and want Me around him,i promise coming over but on way long he stop calling and giving me usurious execuses that i know that they are lies.
i want to forget him for life and not know how i can do that perfectly cos i am deeply in love with him and he not just doing this for the first time
nairaland i do need your help and advise on this.
Re: How Could I Forget Unserious Lover For Life by skillmyman(m): 12:16pm On Oct 17, 2008
sad to say but the guy does not seem to take u serious!

follow ur heart !!
Re: How Could I Forget Unserious Lover For Life by Nautillus(m): 12:19pm On Oct 17, 2008
Sorry . . . .can't help you . . .Too many disjointed sentenses and statements
Re: How Could I Forget Unserious Lover For Life by ollybabe: 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2008
sorry for the disjoint word as you say maybe i was a bit nervous. i Will still appreciate if you gv me a meaningful reply

(1) (Reply)

Should I Date A Girl Now? To Avoid This / Law Of Contrast? / Am Being Suspected By My Boss Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.