Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,505 members, 7,857,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

Advice For My Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice For My Sister (1093 Views)

I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice For My Sister by ammamat(f): 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2008
My sister just enter into a relationship that is not upto 1 month yet but the guy is behaving some how.
Please I need advice here for her coz her relationship has never last for 1 year.
This guy just finish from Maritime Academy e, Let me just go streignt to the point,
How they both meat was thru my sister's casual male friend, this guy has always looking forward to see my sister and same with my sister, but since when this guy came back his acting differnt , he will promise calling my sister but he will not, He said that he love my sister and he will wish to settle dowm with her.
Please i need advice on how my sister will handle this , because right now my sister has already given him her heart.
And i dont know how to advice her, please help
Re: Advice For My Sister by izeek(m): 3:19pm On Oct 02, 2008
ur sister is the one involved in the relationship, so let her decide what to do.
unless u have a stake in it, or maybe u are the very person involved in it.
Re: Advice For My Sister by whitelexi(m): 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2008
ammamat:

My sister just enter into a relationship that is not upto 1 month yet but the guy is behaving some how.
Please I need advice here for her because her relationship has never last for 1 year.
This guy just finish from Maritime Academy e, Let me just go streignt to the point,
How they both meat was through my sister's casual male friend, this guy has always looking forward to see my sister and same with my sister, but since when this guy came back his acting differnt , he will promise calling my sister but he will not, He said that he love my sister and he will wish to settle dowm with her.
Please i need advice on how my sister will handle this , because right now my sister has already given him her heart.
And i don't know how to advice her, please help

This english na wah ohhhh shocked
This is shocking, i can point out over 10 errors in one short paragraph!
Re: Advice For My Sister by sistawoman: 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2008
All this wala after one month.

How old is your sister and her man?
Re: Advice For My Sister by ammamat(f): 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2008
@sisterwoman she is 24 and the guy is 26,
Re: Advice For My Sister by sistawoman: 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2008
Let them work this out thier selves. It has been one month. Just tell her to take a chill pill and re-evaluatue after a few more months.
Re: Advice For My Sister by izeek(m): 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2008
@post,
24 and 26?
dont u think its too early to meddle in this?

me thinks its u?
Re: Advice For My Sister by arramyjay: 3:33pm On Oct 02, 2008
@ poster
Your sister is old enough to decide herself,let her make her decision her self,U are a very caring sister.keep it up.
Re: Advice For My Sister by ammamat(f): 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2008
@ whitealexi  sorry for the gramatical error i was actually busy while a friend was helping me. you can post your corrections, observations and comments, maybe that will be corrected , still need your contributions
Re: Advice For My Sister by rubi(f): 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2008
ammamat:

but since when this guy came back his acting different

It is good that he travelled and come back at least he can compare and contract. If he is for her he will come back if he is not for her then let your sister chill down and move on
Re: Advice For My Sister by whitelexi(m): 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2008
ammamat:

@ whitealexi sorry for the gramatical error i was actually busy while a friend was helping me. you can post your corrections, observations and comments, maybe that will be corrected , still need your contributions

Its Whitelexi grin grin grin
Re: Advice For My Sister by sesman(m): 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2008
izeek:

ur sister is the one involved in the relationship, so let her decide what to do.

I agree completely, please let your sister handle this herself, the relationship is only a month old. The only advice you can give your sister is speak to the guy and ask him, why he is acting strange, it seems like you obviously care for your sis, but please let her handle this herself, wink
Re: Advice For My Sister by ammamat(f): 3:55pm On Oct 02, 2008
If he is for her he will come back if he is not for her then let your sister chill down and move on
thanks @rubi and sesman
tried talking to her to relax her mind, but she love this guy and she can't even stay without calling, texing, even as he do promis to called but he won't my sister don't care
Re: Advice For My Sister by Easybaby(f): 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2008
@ammamat . .your qoute botton isn't woorking? cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Advice For My Sister by iceland(m): 4:02pm On Oct 02, 2008
Easybaby:

@ammamat . .your qoute botton isn't woorking? cheesy cheesy grin grin
I wonder o! grin grin grin

ammamat:

@ whitealexi  sorry for the gramatical error i was actually busy while a friend was helping me. you can post your corrections, observations and comments, maybe that will be corrected , still need your contributions
How old are you?Are you so blind to see your "ERRORS"? grin grin grin grin
Re: Advice For My Sister by ammamat(f): 4:29pm On Oct 02, 2008
@Iceland
[b]How old are you?Are you so blind to see your "ERROR [/b]

Please i don't think that is the good way u can say anything you want to say,
Can't you see what I wrote that someone post that thread for me, can't u differentiate joke, please if u don't know what to say u better stay kool OK.
Re: Advice For My Sister by praxx(m): 1:06am On Oct 03, 2008
izeek:

where exactly do you need help?
in your grammar or your sisters problem
Re: Advice For My Sister by praxx(m): 1:07am On Oct 03, 2008
[quote][/quote]
where exactly do you need help?
in your grammar or your sisters problem

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Love Last; Do Not Read If You Are Still Single. / My Friend's Girlfriend Says He's Boring / Men Are Hard To Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.