Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,130 members, 7,842,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Seeking Understanding - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeking Understanding (1759 Views)

Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity / Jesus Has No Sword In His Mouth. Understanding Revelation 1:16 And 2:16 / The Definition Of Divine Harmony - Understanding Creation & Non-interference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeking Understanding by AKO1(m): 4:37pm On Oct 03, 2008
IDINRETE:

mr and mrs moderator for the attack on pilgrim 
abeg ban that zenophobia quick quick before i unleash epe and ase on him o,
this forum is for discussion and not for dissing

Next time you want to report someone use the "Report to Moderator" button. That's why it's there. undecided
Re: Seeking Understanding by JJYOU: 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2008
davidylan*:
Such a loving god . . .

you meant allah or you didnt want to pray for him? there isnt anything loving about islam and the moles. it is a fatalistic religion. everyone going blindly with a one way ticket to hell. i dont fancy a religion that teaches people how to be angry with all Gods people
Re: Seeking Understanding by davidylan4(m): 7:09pm On Oct 03, 2008
JJYOU:

you meant allah or you didnt want to pray for him? there isnt anything loving about islam and the moles. it is a fatalistic religion. everyone going blindly with a one way ticket to hell. i don't fancy a religion that teaches people how to be angry with all Gods people

I was being sarcastic there.

Sadly they arent going blindly to hell . . . Sura 19:71 has already made clear that it is allah's irrevocable decree that every muslim must go down into hell.
Re: Seeking Understanding by JJYOU: 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2008
what a way to live. my brother i have said it before if there was no heaven i would still be a Christian. God has done a lot for me and my family. without Him helping us, we would have all been gone now.

i am very thankfull for His salvation
Re: Seeking Understanding by pussylover: 9:45pm On Oct 03, 2008
Hmmm…This is going to be very intersting and i will enjoy every moment of it!

Profile: Pilgrim 1:

Target: To decapitate the loud mouth

Mission: To bring her to the Zander Zone and Rip her to shreds

I see you’re a protected specie here. But I no send you and any other person wey send you. I don’t know whether it was you I replied my post to but since you have taken it upon your self to reply in a way ward manner and insult me when I didn’t mention your name or say anything to you then I can only welcome you to my Xander Zone and walahai, I go finish you pieces.

See this kolo mentality sha! After reading some of your posts, I see you are a super academic Christian. I too know. Only you sabi the difference between sinaitic law and deixis. Things wey no de bible na I'm you de use confuse people and they will see you like a superstar Christian that understand the bible better than those Mongolian farmers.

Na you write bible? Every religious thread your hand de there to de explain rubbish. Who do you? Why bodi de scratch you to de roam for only this religious thread? Why you no de politics thread or banking and finance thread but like a roaring lion looking to cause mischief and wait for the whole world to elevate you to the post of Madame Lecturer!

See who is talking sef. Are you even a real Christian for that matter. Shebi your story full yakata for nairaland. Former Ex-Muslim…Haaaaaaaa! Whats that suppose to mean? Like a former Ex-FBI agent or Ex-CIA spy or what? Wetin pursue you for body wey de scratch you to de jump from religion to religion like Allen Avenue Ashawo? Your yansh no fit siddon for one place ni? Today Muslim, tomorrow Obatanla, next week guru maraji and the funniest thing be say as you de change Religion like pampers, you de go study all the books and articles of the new religion and end up making your self sound like a guru for people to trip for you. Yyou no get better work do? Abi them don retrench you from work wey be say 24/7 na nairaland religion you de? Even the owner of nairaland no get the kin time you get to de siddon for religious threads. Abeg your next welfare check should be used to buy a t.v set or rugby ball or something.

That’s the way a jobless contractor behaves. Jack of all trade master of none. Even the reason you used to change from Muslim to Christian is so foolishly comical.

Because of Boyfriend you change religion? Haba na wah for you! Na so you like man reach? Please tell us how many boys you have, (ahem!) come in contact with and after they (ahem) you well well to the point of ecstasy did you change religion and see miraculous gods and scriptures too?

Your case is even more pathetic than most atheists. At least those ones did not need girlfriends to screw their brains out before they converted. With such a shameless and repugnant story, you must be an embarrassment to the so called Christian nation.

Although I have heard funnier muslim to Christian stories, yours is definitely the winner! I can imagine telling your story to the Imam next door that one of his former faithfuls changed religion because of a boyfriend that was sick and after the sick boy became well he somersaulted and because of that somersault, the muslim saw jesus and a miracle and instantly the muslim became a Christian, lol

I am sure the Imam will begin to dream of the fatwa that should be placed on that Muslim turncoat for Adultery leading to Christianity and get even angrier for such an impious and immoral story. Instead of you to have told the whole world that you left Islam because you couldn’t resist your urges for boys and you know such attitude is totally condemnable in Islam but Christianity gives you the freedom to jump around.

Look MADAM I TOO KNOW (ITK), as I said before, I no send you kobo. Your shambolic flip flopping boyfriend miracle seeing conversion story is stupid to say the least and you can't come out here to claim to be an academic in Christian matters when nobody even knows whether the next time you feel Hot and engage in carnal knowledge with a Buddhist would make you come back here and write another rubbish conversion story on how you saw the miracle of Buddha after the monk became sick and said you should shout Buddha! And instantly you become a Buddhist.

Abeg Waka jo! You this hypocritical boyfriend loving Christian miracle pastor bimbo odukoya wannabe! You will never be pastor Bimbo and you will continue to wander to that pilgrimage that would never end.

In your life, and I mean you’re your remaining years on earth, if I post anything that doesn’t concern you or is not directed to you and you even by mistake grunt or sneeze to reply any of them, I will be more merciless than this. Even if I am banned and I return again someday and you ignorantly reply a post that doesn’t concern you, Walahai…!

Your nothing more than a drunken religious LovePeddler probably being referred to in the book of revelations. If you like go call all your nairaland agberos to come to your aid and protect you, I no send them and you. I deal with sincere people no matter how they might hate my guts but I don’t deal with religious prostitutes like you.

Better go and find a Muslim boy to hammer you well well to change you back because since you think and zone your faith with your lower region of your body than your upper region, you might find your truthful religion there!

Kylie ko, Kaseem ni!

I want to die here o! Bros xenopobic you harsh o!

, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kai, wetin this babe do you? The yabs are too much! Abeg cool down!

Haba! You finished this person completely. I dont want to believe your story that she converted to a christian because she enjoys having sex with different men and after then she will convert to that religion. At least if you want to yab her, try and remove personal gist from it.

This one too much abeg! Easy my guy!

Na woman now! Take am easy!
Re: Seeking Understanding by Nimshi: 12:12am On Oct 04, 2008
davidylan*:

Er did you also notice that allah claims to have sent Moses as his "prophet"? Did you notice that the only sources on the lives and messages of these "prophets" of allah are nowhere to be found in his quran?
Did it occur to you that your mullahs are struggling to force Mohammad into the book of deuteronomy? You know that same deuteronomy you just rubbished?

Aha what of allah's sharia laws? Such loving laws . . .

What of his IRREVOCABLE DECREE to put you in hell? Such a loving god . . .

Ha ha ha. David my friend! In elementary logic, there's sth called the tu quoque argument, the you-too version of which is relevant to your argument. It's a logical fallacy. You're a smart guy, so it's almost certain you'll see it wink
Re: Seeking Understanding by davidylan4(m): 12:27am On Oct 04, 2008
Nimshi:

Ha ha ha. David my friend! In elementary logic, there's sth called the tu quoque argument, the you-too version of which is relevant to your argument. It's a logical fallacy. You're a smart guy, so it's almost certain you'll see it wink

nimshi, i'm not one to favour a "you too" argument but i didnt think you deserved a rebuttal of your poor attempt to ridicule the same bible you all claim allah sent and within which you struggle to find mohammad and Jesus.
Here is a proverb - before picking out the mote in another's eye pls remove the log in your own eye.

Muslims are fond of this roundabout argument, they love the freedom to rubbish the bible then start talking about "logic" when you show them the quran itself is not immune to the kind of nonsense they claim to pick out of the bible.

There is no place for logic here, if you want to post about the bible, be ready to see the ridiculousness of the quran too.
Re: Seeking Understanding by obatoro: 1:06am On Oct 04, 2008
theopops:

Actually, Obatoro, there is contumelies in the Webster's Dictionary. And it means:
1. insulting display of contempt in words or actions; contemptuous or humiliating treatment
2. a humiliating insult.

Thanks very much! later got it in Oxford.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Sons Does God Have? / For Trinity Sunday / Afraid That My Children May Turn My House Into Church, I Sold It To Build Mosqu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.