Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,156 members, 7,849,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (622306 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 21, 2014
Valentinooo:

Hey!! Wey you? Leave that girl alone o. wink
see e-threat o, she would chose tho
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 11:41am On Jul 21, 2014
traecey: And we call ourselves "leaders of today/tomorrow"..Tsk Tsk Tsk!! its a pity
. Swity you always almost contradict yourself in one sentence......you said it all 'leaders of TOMMORROW'.....make tommorrow reach.....LIFE experiences would change people and prepare people for leadership....no wonder you would hardly see an under-30 year old( nysc age) being a POLITICAL leader any where in the world...OBAMA was smoking CRACK at 24 years and probably messing around, that didn't stop him from being a great president at 45

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ALAYORMII: 11:42am On Jul 21, 2014
ENIMONEY: The more this rationalmind types, the more I lose respect, and hate him! Dude pls keep ur warped and dirty ideas to yourself! And when you give birth to your kids, allow old grown up men to keep having their ways with them! Nobody cares, just stop giving guys the idea that they can sleep with as many girls as possible! Getting married to an 18yr old girls is right bt when u just want to have sex with her and then dump her, that is wrong! Just go to ur thread pls.

How do you determine what's right and what's wrong?

Marrying a gurl of 18yrs is right to you bur just sleeping with her is not right.
If I sleep with a gurl that's 18yrs or above with her consent is not wrong to Mii.
Am sorry to ask this, have you been sexually involved with more than one man?
If yes
Is that wrong or right?
Am not advocating sleeping with underages.

Nobody holy pass.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 11:42am On Jul 21, 2014
sokarsenal: . Swity you always almost contradict yourself in one sentence......you said it all 'leaders of TOMMORROW'.....make tommorrow reach.....LIFE experiences would change people and prepare people for leadership....no wonder you would hardly see an under-30 year old( nysc age) being a POLITICAL leader any where in the world...OBAMA was smoking CRACK at 24 years and probably messing around, that didn't stop him from being a great president at 45
u no si d today abi? bia u nid cane
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 21, 2014
Valentinooo:

Hey!! Wey you? Leave that girl alone o. wink
r u processing Oyo too
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 11:43am On Jul 21, 2014
traecey: afta u refused teln urs? goan sitdwn jur
. Oya add me on any social network app and let's talk...lol
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 11:45am On Jul 21, 2014
sugarkemi: .ok
So Chemistry education right? That course tough for me those days oº°˚ can I come for extra mural classes? grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 11:45am On Jul 21, 2014
ALAYORMII:

How do you determine what's right and what's wrong?

Marrying a gurl of 18yrs is right to you bur just sleeping with her is not right.
If I sleep with a gurl that's 18yrs or above with her consent is not wrong to Mii.
Am sorry to ask this, have you been sexually involved with more than one man?
If yes
Is that wrong or right?
Am not advocating sleeping with underages.

Nobody holy pass.
its ok pls
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 11:46am On Jul 21, 2014
sokarsenal: . Oya add me on any social network app and let's talk...lol
oya leme add u on Weflog...my username is Modsit
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 21, 2014
Darkchocolate:

Why are you stammering naa....I really don't bite tongue
I'm a shy guy. You know that feeling yu get when yu meet dat cutie... How you doing?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 11:47am On Jul 21, 2014
chinziaski: PH or akwa ibom will be great o, what abt u?

Ok. Team #oyel money# wink me na Abj o or Enugu
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 11:47am On Jul 21, 2014
adedeji65: r u processing Oyo too

No o
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sugarkemi(m): 11:47am On Jul 21, 2014
Hissexcellencie: So Chemistry education right? That course tough for me those days oº°˚ can I come for extra mural classes? grin
u re welcm
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 11:49am On Jul 21, 2014
zerray: hahahaha i can swear u dnt.some times i quarel here and im.lauffing while typing ha hahahahaha i like to push buttons grin .but in reality i dnt talk lol im nt so friendly but when you are my frnd i can give u my eyes,if u see me talking in a strange group of ppl just knw i left my comfort zone to talk grin
uhmmmmmmm tongue

You still haven't answered my question on that Oblivion ish. angry
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 21, 2014
Valentinooo:

No o
so yur out man , make I continue my e*proposal to sugarkemi
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 21, 2014
Samguine:
uhmmmmmmm tongue

You still haven't answered my question on that Oblivion ish. angry
lol wat did u ask
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 21, 2014
sugarkemi: u re welcm
*clears throat*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 11:51am On Jul 21, 2014
Ewiss: Oga doctor body dey fine. Prepz is goin on smoothly. Tnks no wahala. Hw u dey too
baby i dey fine oh.how delta dey..hope ur preferred state no get any issues
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 11:51am On Jul 21, 2014
sokarsenal: . On the contrary I give a lot of 'crap' about the bible.....you might even be surprised I use it to my benefit more than most self acclaimed christian......even the devil can not deny that words in the bible are as wise as anything....even in psalms and proverbs....u just did what causes most banters here...you just described me wrongly without having sufficient knowledge of me
Now that we know the cause, I say I'm sorry. We cool right? wink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 11:52am On Jul 21, 2014
Samguine:
Lols. That is why I would always advise Christians to study the bible for themselves. Don't study the bible religiously or to show skill. The letter kills, but the Spirit gives life. No on has the complete understanding of the bible. Even the bible affirms that we know in parts and see in part. But a time is coming when the complete package would come. Then there would be no confusions or arguments. Can't wait for that time cheesy
. Ya...let that time come fast....'TRULY I SAY UNTO YOU, TODAY YOU WOULD BE WITH ME IN PARADISe' .........and 'TRULY I SAY UNTO YOU TODAY, YOU WOULD BE WITH ME IN Paradise'...are 2 different things....the comma just created two different christian sects and beliefs.......but I guess you are saying let the spirit guide you?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 21, 2014
Valentinooo:

Ok. Team #oyel money# wink me na Abj o or Enugu
bros, be careful with abj o! Next year na election time, u get the drill. Bazooka things!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 11:52am On Jul 21, 2014
Welcome kemi and victor...
Fights are allowed here that's how life is, you just have to chose either to ignor,join or learn.
*offers chicken and pepsi*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 21, 2014
Hissexcellencie:
†ђξ funniest part izz when someone says "nobody should quote me" someone, at least one person quotes 'em just to tick them off. grin *dodges high heel* *dodges cucumber*
#pours him cold water, stones him electric vibra.tor .grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 11:53am On Jul 21, 2014
Samguine:
I would advise you start from page 1 then tongue
omo see Assignment. Dis wan na life Assignment. G'luck s.kemi grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 11:54am On Jul 21, 2014
Samguine:
Now that we know the cause, I say I'm sorry. We cool right? wink
. Ofcos we are COOL, we were never HOT...lol....on a serious note I don't have a problem with you making a mistake.....I'm human as well I make mistakes......as long as you accept your fault when corrected.....which you did EXCElLENTLY
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 11:55am On Jul 21, 2014
kennykg:
no. You just may get ur linence revocked
nope.won't happen
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 11:55am On Jul 21, 2014
sugarkemi: Am kemi by name,graduate of unilorin chemistry educatn dept nd awaiting batch b corper.Am apy to b here bt honestly am nt encourage wth dis fighting here nd dere
hope you com wit ur HELMET and BOXING GLOVES and u wl nid a bulletproof vest to xcape sm1 lik me..**in a terryG voice**any whc way,u ar wlcom 2 d aoz of ginger!. I Rep B14
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 11:55am On Jul 21, 2014
traecey: am slipy
Shey na ororo u rub for body ni abi red oyel? grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 11:56am On Jul 21, 2014
this room has been infested with plasmodium falciparum and need prophylaxis and symptomatic therapy.pple are just befriending female anopheles mosquito.1st was ADA EKUBE NEXT CLEOQUEEN NOW BENTONMAYE.ABEG MAKE UNA NO CARRY D THING GO CAMP OH BECOS ME NA TO SEE CREAM BABES ...........I DEY OH ;Dthis room has been infested with plasmodium falciparum and need prophylaxis and symptomatic therapy.pple are just befriending female anopheles mosquito.1st was ADA EKUBE NEXT CLEOQUEEN NOW BENTONMAYE.ABEG MAKE UNA NO CARRY D THING GO CAMP OH BECOS ME NA TO SEE CREAM BABES ...........I DEY OH
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 11:56am On Jul 21, 2014
chinziaski: okay, my name is Victor. Graduate from university of benin. Read mechanical engineering.
prospective state of ppa?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 11:56am On Jul 21, 2014
Samguine:
Shey na ororo u rub for body ni abi red oyel? grin
wetn b ororo?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 21, 2014
Hissexcellencie: prospective state of ppa?
the south south esp akwa ibom or rivers state.

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.