Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,990 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (698) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (615988 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 11:09pm On Aug 04, 2014
chykmoni:
give us reason(s) for ur action
Traecey don jam one Ibadan NURTW boss grin so she no get time for us again.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 11:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
Pangolin, you still havent answered my question..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by chykmoni(m): 11:13pm On Aug 04, 2014
Samguine:
Traecey don jam one Ibadan maga angry so she no get time for us again.
Adonbilivit!..she is wit NCCFgrin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 11:14pm On Aug 04, 2014
chykmoni:
Adonbilivit!..she is wit NCCFgrin
NCCF my foot. cheesy

#The original post has been modified.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 12:01am On Aug 05, 2014
My unfeigned appreciation goes to God almighty for his provisions, protection, guidance right from the time of 200days, 100days, 50days to go, the gists, fights, flirts, jokes etc. Even after some of us fell sick it didn't knock us down.

Double twale for my oga seun osewa for creating this platform connecting different intellectuals, with resplendent and effulgent future coupled with their great charisma together under the umbrella of B14. May God bless your hustle bro.

And to my oga yokiti, you're highly appreciated bro for the loads of undiluted and first hand monumental info you kept giving the house. I pray that God will continue to protect you and grant you your heart desires. Success and God's favour I wished for you in everything you do.
Thank you very much bro, we are very grateful.

And to my fellow corpers Smeeky, meeky, samguine, cutiepie01, Prixxy7, zerray, whytjane, GodsFavourite1, Hisexcellencie, Skateboard, sokarsenal, macuwon, kcee, Ojestas, Rhazur(now the Result has finally cancelled all the insults), Cleoqueen, Lorddaywalker, DrPhilABd, TiffanyJ, Miner13, Rationalmind, Rd2010, Highmey, Okikpo, Azyd, Ifyzo, Suyamaster, Darkchocolate, Hamzeiy, REDBUNNY, Siegfried, Buksich, ajasa4link, bioduneberry,
Gaetano, opeyemia, sugarkemi, olaoyekemi, AdaEkube, yorex2011, Richydos, SignorOlamy, Ewiss, heemah, Gbajabiamila1, Fluffy22(wishing you a safe delivery ma), kennykg, ENIMONEY, moshmod101, mikedimeji, adedeii65, Cutekemitola, sokarsenal, HuckleberryFinn, sowl, sweetyEse, chykmoni, aircom, Footlocker, adonismuller, AngelaHamza, debygirly, Ptoocool, AnosikeChibueze, nifton, kinth, Easyjay(my very good friend), ismolicious, honeydear, ikescope, osemu8, Jimwalex, bentonmaye, Bacteriocin, tnuola, emenik08, jamanuka, karleone, and lots of others I don't remember to mention, you guys are wonderful. I pray that God will continue to protect n guide us in all our dealings, after service I pray for very good jobs and a great means of survival for everybody. Wishing you all success, prosperity, God's favour in everything we do; successful, injury-free camping and a safe trip to our various camps.

And to those of us in stream2, let's continue catching the fun and enjoying ourselves until it's our turn. So wishing you guys a happy enjoyment wink

And to my fellow niggas in C14, we appreciate you all for your contributions and God bless

Missing you guys already and wish we could meet one day.
Thank you all for your contributions and wishing everybody journey mercy to our various camps.

Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Long Live 2014 batch B corpers.

23 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by yokiti: 12:05am On Aug 05, 2014
Valentinooo: My unfeigned appreciation goes to God almighty for his provisions, protection, guidance right from the time of 200days, 100days, 50days to go, the gists, fights, flirts, jokes etc. Even after some of us fell sick it didn't knock us down.

Double twale for my oga seun osewa for creating this platform connecting different intellectuals, with resplendent and effulgent future coupled with their great charisma together under the umbrella of B14. May God bless your hustle bro.

And to my oga yokiti, you're highly appreciated bro for the loads of undiluted and first hand monumental info you kept giving the house. I pray that God will continue to protect you and grant you your heart desires. Success and God's favour I wished for you in everything you do.

And to my fellow corpers Smeeky, meeky, samguine, cutiepie01, Prixxy7, zerray, whytjane, GodsFavourite1, Hisexcellencie, Skateboard, sokarsenal, macuwon, kcee, Ojestas, Rhazur(now the Result has finally cancelled all the insults), Cleoqueen, Lorddaywalker, DrPhilABd, TiffanyJ, Miner13, Rationalmind, Rd2010, Highmey, Okikpo, Azyd, Ifyzo, Suyamaster, Darkchocolate, Hamzeiy, REDBUNNY, Siegfried, Buksich, ajasa4link, bioduneberry,
Gaetano, opeyemia, sugarkemi, olaoyekemi, AdaEkube, yorex2011, Richydos, SignorOlamy, Ewiss, heemah, Gbajabiamila1, Fluffy22(wishing you a safe delivery ma), kennykg, ENIMONEY, moshmod101, mikedimeji, adedeii65, Cutekemitola, sokarsenal, HuckleberryFinn, sowl, sweetyEse, chykmoni, aircom, Footlocker, adonismuller, AngelaHamza, debygirly, Ptoocool, AnosikeChibueze, nifton, kinth, Easyjay(my very good friend), ismolicious, honeydear, ikescope, osemu8, Jimwalex, bentonmaye, Bacteriocin, tnuola, emenik08, jamanuka, karleone, and lots of others I don't remember to mention, you guys are wonderful. I pray that God will continue to protect n guide us in all our dealings, after service I pray for very good jobs and a great means of survival for everybody. Wishing you all success, prosperity, God's favour in everything we do; successful, injury-free camping and a safe trip to our various camps.

And to those of us in stream2, let's continue catching the fun and enjoying ourselves until it's our turn. So wishing you guys a happy enjoyment wink

And to my fellow niggas in C14, we appreciate you all for your contributions and God bless

Thank you all for your contributions and wishing everybody journey mercy to our various camps.

The hour is here already; congratulations my people as your various orientation camps open to receive you all. Safe journey and do have a glorious service year ahead.
Corpers Weee.....
Thanks alot Valentinooo, am very grateful. God bless you real good.
I wish I can send personal text to those that dropped their contact details here but anonymity of this forum wont permit me. I wish you all well in the future that lies ahead of you. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ajoskele(m): 12:18am On Aug 05, 2014
yokiti: The hour is here already; congratulations my people as your various orientation camps open to receive you all. Safe journey and do have a glorious service year ahead.
Corpers Weee.....
Make I answer am? Waaa. Wishing the newest "corpers" fulfilled service year ahead.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by WhytJane(f): 1:41am On Aug 05, 2014
Samguine: Jimwalex, Skateboard, Traecey, WhytJane...how far?
am on my camp bed grin
few people here
#team nasarawa
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by WhytJane(f): 1:41am On Aug 05, 2014
Samguine: Jimwalex, Skateboard, Traecey, WhytJane...how far?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by dstnd: 2:05am On Aug 05, 2014
guys I came out with a 2.1 thank u Jesus.......love u all

4 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by WhytJane(f): 2:10am On Aug 05, 2014
grateful heart!
I thank God for journey mercies, it wasn't easy but am finally here
#team nasarawa

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 3:50am On Aug 05, 2014
Valentinooo: My unfeigned appreciation goes to God almighty for his provisions, protection, guidance right from the time of 200days, 100days, 50days to go, the gists, fights, flirts, jokes etc. Even after some of us fell sick it didn't knock us down.

thanks boss wish you all the best

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 4:35am On Aug 05, 2014
Good morning
wish everyone travelling safe journey. Would be leaving 5am
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Richydos(m): 6:31am On Aug 05, 2014

....valentinoo nwa mama u are highly greeted just like we would say in uniben slogan " I'm highly loyal"...really wish I could hug u 4 this great piece 4 u are among d pals I dof my hat 4 down here...respect 2 u

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Richydos(m): 6:39am On Aug 05, 2014
WhytJane: grateful heart!
I thank God for journey mercies, it wasn't easy but am finally here
#team nasarawa
...good 2 know u landed safely n above all dis NL damsel is safe in #nasarawa# wishing ya all d best down there N never u being 4get NL 014 batch b kofa gat ur back always....yes we do * e-hugs*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by bentonmaye(m): 6:42am On Aug 05, 2014

tnk u boss.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by moshmod101(m): 6:44am On Aug 05, 2014
now @ d park...enroute efikpo camp #teamEbonyi
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by XerXesNG(m): 6:46am On Aug 05, 2014
WhytJane:
am on my camp bed grin
few people here
#team nasarawa

For now. Wait till noon today.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by abdulwastecx(m): 6:48am On Aug 05, 2014
on my way to rivers state, @ the park zuba park now
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by aircom(m): 6:50am On Aug 05, 2014

Much Respect to u boss..Its been fun following this thread..You guys are da ishhh..To otondos already at their states of deployment, Wish y'all a fruitful and funfilled service n those yet to reach their destinations,I pray God grant us journey mercies.#EnrouteIyanaIpaja Good Morning House

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Richydos(m): 6:56am On Aug 05, 2014
Valentinooo: your own still better self . Mine is Yobe grin
..pardon my delay in response boss it coz I didn't get 2 c dis due 2 my NYSC posting mood but like crioxly those dudes @ NYSC must av been hyh on a cheap sour beer when doing d posting..hope they v gat our redeployment posting in mind also cox em no go believe ooooo....it's well bruv
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lizzy22(f): 7:11am On Aug 05, 2014
Hapy buffday 2 me...* nd i wsh all d stream 1 batch B corpers journey mercies to their various destinations* !! Will miss u all sad..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 7:19am On Aug 05, 2014
chykmoni:
give us reason(s) for ur action
BlackBerry batri isnt strong, nd time constraint...pls bear wit mi
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 7:21am On Aug 05, 2014
lizzy22: Hapy buffday 2 me...* nd i wsh all d stream 1 batch B corpers journey mercies to their various destinations* !! Will miss u all sad..
Happy birthday 2u dear,wish u LLNP and d very best of wat life as 2 offer.....where were u posted 2?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by toluxa1(m): 7:22am On Aug 05, 2014
Driving down to Paiko Camp
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by opeyemmmy(m): 7:23am On Aug 05, 2014
yokiti:

Thanks for the mention, bro. Respect!

Apart from being gentlemen, obviously undecided, I'll like to know what other things godG, Samguine and I have got in common... you know, maybe we can start something together.

Safe trips, guys. Go and obey clarion call.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 7:26am On Aug 05, 2014
Samguine:
Traecey don jam one Ibadan NURTW boss grin so she no get time for us again.
ahbeg oooo....ive bin wit nccf...its d best...nccf will never dieee...its a fun place beeni...bin wit mama racheal nd DD samuel....wers my pipz?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 05, 2014

safe journey to everyone....I ll miss all yuh guys

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 7:35am On Aug 05, 2014
lizzy22: Hapy buffday 2 me...* nd i wsh all d stream 1 batch B corpers journey mercies to their various destinations* !! Will miss u all sad..
hapi bufdae dear
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lizzy22(f): 7:37am On Aug 05, 2014
traecey: hapi bufdae dear
. .tanks so much traecey kissi aprc8..!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 7:38am On Aug 05, 2014
WhytJane:
am on my camp bed grin
few people here
#team nasarawa
yay...snap pix oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.