Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (700) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (619322 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 8:30am On Aug 05, 2014
Richydos:
..pardon my delay in response boss it coz I didn't get 2 c dis due 2 my NYSC posting mood but like crioxly those dudes @ NYSC must av been hyh on a cheap sour beer when doing d posting..hope they v gat our redeployment posting in mind also cox em no go believe ooooo....it's well bruv
grin, our redeployment don sure wella.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lizzy22(f): 8:34am On Aug 05, 2014
ngozionefeli: HBD, osun ppl cm use style many for here o
... Yes dear... Tanks so much kiss
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 8:34am On Aug 05, 2014
lizzy22: Hapy buffday 2 me...* nd i wsh all d stream 1 batch B corpers journey mercies to their various destinations* !! Will miss u all sad..
wishing you many happy returns, long life and prosperity. Happy birthday.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ptoocool(m): 8:35am On Aug 05, 2014
Valentinooo: My unfeigned appreciation goes to God almighty for his provisions, protection, guidance right from the time of 200days, 100days, 50days to go, the gists, fights, flirts, jokes etc. Even after some of us fell sick it didn't knock us down.

Double twale for my oga seun osewa for creating this platform connecting different intellectuals, with resplendent and effulgent future coupled with their great charisma together under the umbrella of B14. May God bless your hustle bro.

And to my oga yokiti, you're highly appreciated bro for the loads of undiluted and first hand monumental info you kept giving the house. I pray that God will continue to protect you and grant you your heart desires. Success and God's favour I wished for you in everything you do.
Thank you very much bro, we are very grateful.

And to my fellow corpers Smeeky, meeky, samguine, cutiepie01, Prixxy7, zerray, whytjane, GodsFavourite1, Hisexcellencie, Skateboard, sokarsenal, macuwon, kcee, Ojestas, Rhazur(now the Result has finally cancelled all the insults), Cleoqueen, Lorddaywalker, DrPhilABd, TiffanyJ, Miner13, Rationalmind, Rd2010, Highmey, Okikpo, Azyd, Ifyzo, Suyamaster, Darkchocolate, Hamzeiy, REDBUNNY, Siegfried, Buksich, ajasa4link, bioduneberry,
Gaetano, opeyemia, sugarkemi, olaoyekemi, AdaEkube, yorex2011, Richydos, SignorOlamy, Ewiss, heemah, Gbajabiamila1, Fluffy22(wishing you a safe delivery ma), kennykg, ENIMONEY, moshmod101, mikedimeji, adedeii65, Cutekemitola, sokarsenal, HuckleberryFinn, sowl, sweetyEse, chykmoni, aircom, Footlocker, adonismuller, AngelaHamza, debygirly, Ptoocool, AnosikeChibueze, nifton, kinth, Easyjay(my very good friend), ismolicious, honeydear, ikescope, osemu8, Jimwalex, bentonmaye, Bacteriocin, tnuola, emenik08, jamanuka, karleone, and lots of others I don't remember to mention, you guys are wonderful. I pray that God will continue to protect n guide us in all our dealings, after service I pray for very good jobs and a great means of survival for everybody. Wishing you all success, prosperity, God's favour in everything we do; successful, injury-free camping and a safe trip to our various camps.

And to those of us in stream2, let's continue catching the fun and enjoying ourselves until it's our turn. So wishing you guys a happy enjoyment wink

And to my fellow niggas in C14, we appreciate you all for your contributions and God bless

Missing you guys already and wish we could meet one day.
Thank you all for your contributions and wishing everybody journey mercy to our various camps.

Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Long Live 2014 batch B corpers.

Triple twale for u baba mi..
*tears drop*

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lizzy22(f): 8:36am On Aug 05, 2014
Samguine:
Happy birthday dear. God is making you bigger smiley
.... Tanks so much samguine ... I so much aprc8 grin ao u duin..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 8:37am On Aug 05, 2014
kinth: I domo u and salute ur gud representatn, God lift u up in ur endeavor. Thanks
I got to Ilorin yestaday and presently inside car going to kebbi.
ok. Safe journey bro
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lizzy22(f): 8:38am On Aug 05, 2014
Valentinooo: wishing you many happy returns, long life and prosperity. Happy birthday.
... Tanks so much valentinoo! I aprc8..

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 05, 2014
Samguine:
Shey u don sample their lafun, plus ewedu and gbegiri? cheesy
omo na d lafun plus gbegiri I chop ysdnite damn, I drank d soup like hungry lion, with ogufe

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 8:44am On Aug 05, 2014
moshmod101:
tanx Sam...and take easy on my Ogun girls oo grin
Nah...they should take it easy on me cheesy

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 8:45am On Aug 05, 2014
adedeji65: omo na d lafun plus gbegiri I chop ysdnite damn, I drank d soup like hungry lion, with ogufe
shocked shocked
You sabi better thing cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 8:46am On Aug 05, 2014
lizzy22: .... Tanks so much samguine ... I so much aprc8 grin ao u duin..
I am doing foine cheesy. Send my cake to Ogun camp

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 05, 2014
Valentinooo: My unfeigned appreciation goes to God almighty for his provisions, protection, guidance right from the time of 200days, 100days, 50days to go, the gists, fights, flirts, jokes etc. Even after some of us fell sick it didn't knock us down.

Double twale for my oga seun osewa for creating this platform connecting different intellectuals, with resplendent and effulgent future coupled with their great charisma together under the umbrella of B14. May God bless your hustle bro.

And to my oga yokiti, you're highly appreciated bro for the loads of undiluted and first hand monumental info you kept giving the house. I pray that God will continue to protect you and grant you your heart desires. Success and God's favour I wished for you in everything you do.
Thank you very much bro, we are very grateful.

And to my fellow corpers Smeeky, meeky, samguine, cutiepie01, Prixxy7, zerray, whytjane, GodsFavourite1, Hisexcellencie, Skateboard, sokarsenal, macuwon, kcee, Ojestas, Rhazur(now the Result has finally cancelled all the insults), Cleoqueen, Lorddaywalker, DrPhilABd, TiffanyJ, Miner13, Rationalmind, Rd2010, Highmey, Okikpo, Azyd, Ifyzo, Suyamaster, Darkchocolate, Hamzeiy, REDBUNNY, Siegfried, Buksich, ajasa4link, bioduneberry,
Gaetano, opeyemia, sugarkemi, olaoyekemi, AdaEkube, yorex2011, Richydos, SignorOlamy, Ewiss, heemah, Gbajabiamila1, Fluffy22(wishing you a safe delivery ma), kennykg, ENIMONEY, moshmod101, mikedimeji, adedeii65, Cutekemitola, sokarsenal, HuckleberryFinn, sowl, sweetyEse, chykmoni, aircom, Footlocker, adonismuller, AngelaHamza, debygirly, Ptoocool, AnosikeChibueze, nifton, kinth, Easyjay(my very good friend), ismolicious, honeydear, ikescope, osemu8, Jimwalex, bentonmaye, Bacteriocin, tnuola, emenik08, jamanuka, karleone, and lots of others I don't remember to mention, you guys are wonderful. I pray that God will continue to protect n guide us in all our dealings, after service I pray for very good jobs and a great means of survival for everybody. Wishing you all success, prosperity, God's favour in everything we do; successful, injury-free camping and a safe trip to our various camps.

And to those of us in stream2, let's continue catching the fun and enjoying ourselves until it's our turn. So wishing you guys a happy enjoyment wink

And to my fellow niggas in C14, we appreciate you all for your contributions and God bless

Missing you guys already and wish we could meet one day.
Thank you all for your contributions and wishing everybody journey mercy to our various camps.

Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Long Live 2014 batch B corpers.
o bulu
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ngozionefeli: 8:55am On Aug 05, 2014
lizzy22: ... Yes dear... Tanks so much kiss
uw
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 05, 2014
Samguine:
shocked shocked
You sabi better thing cheesy
but d cold mad for iB oooh than abk ....damn
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 05, 2014
Valentinooo you be great man. Lizzy22 happy birthday! To Samguine and all other guys moving safe journey.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 9:15am On Aug 05, 2014
hmmm... The admins should pls watch this site. It's like those guys that striked sometimes ago are about to do something funny again o
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 9:18am On Aug 05, 2014
Skateboard: Valentinooo you be great man. Lizzy22 happy birthday! To Samguine and all other guys moving safe journey.
Thanks bro. In the bus now.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Richydos(m): 9:18am On Aug 05, 2014
Valentinooo: grin, our redeployment don sure wella.
...amen! amin!! ise!!!....jah hehova Emmanuel *holy

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 9:21am On Aug 05, 2014
kennykg: On da road to umuyia anambra
Journey mercies
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 9:24am On Aug 05, 2014
Richydos:
...amen! amin!! ise!!!....jah hehova Emmanuel *holy
lol. Na so you dey vex reach
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Richydos(m): 9:28am On Aug 05, 2014
Valentinooo: lol. Na so you dey vex reach
...bruv as it stands now me no get joy 4 any parts of northern Nigeria n thus no smiling 4 em NYSC officials till redeployment is accomplished
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 9:29am On Aug 05, 2014
adedeji65: but d cold mad for iB oooh than abk ....damn
i know say this guy go don dey camp by now smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 9:31am On Aug 05, 2014
Richydos:
...bruv as it stands now me no get joy 4 any parts of northern Nigeria n thus no smiling 4 em NYSC officials till redeployment is accomplished
ok no wahala. You'll get any where you want as far as it's not congested areas like lag.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 9:34am On Aug 05, 2014
@debygirly, how far? You neva travel?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Richydos(m): 9:35am On Aug 05, 2014
Valentinooo: ok no wahala. You'll get any where you want as far as it's not congested areas like lag.
...I sincerely like d way u give me high hopes n it really ease my anger mood,,,, meaning my akwa ibom hope isn't all lost ba **offers him a cup of ogoro "palm wine" grin
Valentinooo: ok no wahala. You'll get any where you want as far as it's not congested areas like lag.
...I sincerely like d way u give me high hopes n it really ease my anger mood,,,, meaning my akwa ibom hope isn't all lost ba **offers him a cup of ogoro "palm wine"
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 9:43am On Aug 05, 2014
Richydos:
...I sincerely like d way u give me high hopes n it really ease my anger mood,,,, meaning my akwa ibom hope isn't all lost ba **offers him a cup of ogoro "palm wine" grin
*gladly recieves it*

Even me i've been thinking of where to choose self coz i don't want to choose Abj again.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Richydos(m): 9:59am On Aug 05, 2014
Valentinooo: *gladly recieves it*

Even me i've been thinking of where to choose self coz i don't want to choose Abj again.
...I see,, give me some mins 2 make a consultation on ya behalf....throws stones 3 times n listen,,,,hmmmm nna I was told we will both share same redeployed state * akwa ibom* winkx
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 05, 2014
Valentinooo: i know say this guy go don dey camp by now smiley
nope I still dey iB , PPA runs tings
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 10:03am On Aug 05, 2014
Richydos:
...I see,, give me some mins 2 make a consultation on ya behalf....throws stones 3 times n listen,,,,hmmmm nna I was told we will both share same redeployed state * akwa ibom* winkx
lol.. My bros was advising me to choose my state but don't want to
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 10:05am On Aug 05, 2014
adedeji65: nope I still dey iB , PPA runs tings
wink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Gbajabiamila1: 10:07am On Aug 05, 2014
Happy Birthday Lizzy22... LLnP
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by jamanuka: 10:08am On Aug 05, 2014
Pls ooo...married ladies the carry their pikin come Orientation Camp?....Cos I just the see some prospective otondos in my bus with their babies

(1) (2) (3) ... (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.