Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (701) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (619547 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Gbajabiamila1: 10:14am On Aug 05, 2014
Valentinooo: hmmm... The admins should pls watch this site. It's like those guys that striked sometimes ago are about to do something funny again o
I suspected too. There was a day I tried to comment and the page I got during the offline days popped up. Na to start fasting and prayer for Nairaland o.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 10:18am On Aug 05, 2014
Gbajabiamila1: I suspected too. There was a day I tried to comment and the page I got during the offline days popped up. Na to start fasting and prayer for Nairaland o.
I saw that again this morning. That was how i kept seeing it the other time until the site finally went down.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by heemah(f): 10:18am On Aug 05, 2014
booking space...#page700#..wish all stream 1 journey mercies...pls fill us in oo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 10:19am On Aug 05, 2014
heemah: booking space...#page700#..wish all stream 1 journey mercies...pls fill us in oo
you 've been here since and you no wan hail your guys dem. How you dey
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by debygirly(f): 10:23am On Aug 05, 2014
Valentinooo: @debygirly, how far? You neva travel?

Stream 2 sumtin o

#lagos
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by JoseRaji(m): 10:23am On Aug 05, 2014
wishing all our Batch B (Stream I) otondos safe trip to camp, and a wonderful 3-week orientation experience... please keep the rest of us (Stream II) updated on the happenings and know-hows... have fun y'all
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 10:26am On Aug 05, 2014
debygirly:

Stream 2 sumtin o

#lagos
my partner in the waiting.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by debygirly(f): 10:28am On Aug 05, 2014
Valentinooo: my partner in the waiting.

Yels o. Wh dem carry u go?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 10:33am On Aug 05, 2014
debygirly:

Yels o. Wh dem carry u go?
my dear na yobe o
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by rhazur(m): 10:34am On Aug 05, 2014
Just leaving onitsha for obubra after staying in the park for 3hrs
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Gbajabiamila1: 10:43am On Aug 05, 2014
Valentinooo: I saw that again this morning. That was how i kept seeing it the other time until the site finally went down.
Yes now.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by buksich(f): 10:43am On Aug 05, 2014
Thnk u so much valentinoo, God bless u. God b praised 4kipin til ds tym,I pray he sees us thru&grant us a fufilled service year. Amen

Valentinooo: My unfeigned appreciation goes to God almighty for his provisions, protection, guidance right from the time of 200days, 100days, 50days to go, the gists, fights, flirts, jokes etc. Even after some of us fell sick it didn't knock us down.

Double twale for my oga seun osewa for creating this platform connecting different intellectuals, with resplendent and effulgent future coupled with their great charisma together under the umbrella of B14. May God bless your hustle bro.

And to my oga yokiti, you're highly appreciated bro for the loads of undiluted and first hand monumental info you kept giving the house. I pray that God will continue to protect you and grant you your heart desires. Success and God's favour I wished for you in everything you do.
Thank you very much bro, we are very grateful.

And to my fellow corpers Smeeky, meeky, samguine, cutiepie01, Prixxy7, zerray, whytjane, GodsFavourite1, Hisexcellencie, Skateboard, sokarsenal, macuwon, kcee, Ojestas, Rhazur(now the Result has finally cancelled all the insults), Cleoqueen, Lorddaywalker, DrPhilABd, TiffanyJ, Miner13, Rationalmind, Rd2010, Highmey, Okikpo, Azyd, Ifyzo, Suyamaster, Darkchocolate, Hamzeiy, REDBUNNY, Siegfried, Buksich, ajasa4link, bioduneberry,
Gaetano, opeyemia, sugarkemi, olaoyekemi, AdaEkube, yorex2011, Richydos, SignorOlamy, Ewiss, heemah, Gbajabiamila1, Fluffy22(wishing you a safe delivery ma), kennykg, ENIMONEY, moshmod101, mikedimeji, adedeii65, Cutekemitola, sokarsenal, HuckleberryFinn, sowl, sweetyEse, chykmoni, aircom, Footlocker, adonismuller, AngelaHamza, debygirly, Ptoocool, AnosikeChibueze, nifton, kinth, Easyjay(my very good friend), ismolicious, honeydear, ikescope, osemu8, Jimwalex, bentonmaye, Bacteriocin, tnuola, emenik08, jamanuka, karleone, and lots of others I don't remember to mention, you guys are wonderful. I pray that God will continue to protect n guide us in all our dealings, after service I pray for very good jobs and a great means of survival for everybody. Wishing you all success, prosperity, God's favour in everything we do; successful, injury-free camping and a safe trip to our various camps.

And to those of us in stream2, let's continue catching the fun and enjoying ourselves until it's our turn. So wishing you guys a happy enjoyment wink

And to my fellow niggas in C14, we appreciate you all for your contributions and God bless

Missing you guys already and wish we could meet one day.
Thank you all for your contributions and wishing everybody journey mercy to our various camps.

Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Long Live 2014 batch B corpers.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 05, 2014
Valentinooo: wink
cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Richydos(m): 10:53am On Aug 05, 2014
Valentinooo: lol.. My bros was advising me to choose my state but don't want to
.....he definitely must av a reason 4 giving such advice... wat state r u 4rm n lest I 4get do we need anything like a doc report 2 effect redeployment as in d affected northern states
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Pangolin: 10:58am On Aug 05, 2014
Samguine: Pangolin..whats the secret behind your monicker. I have read a novel with the same title before.
My project was based on it.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 11:00am On Aug 05, 2014
Richydos:
.....he definitely must av a reason 4 giving such advice... wat state r u 4rm n lest I 4get do we need anything like a doc report 2 effect redeployment as in d affected northern states
Ondo state. In this kind of situation you don't need any report. Everybody will be given the redeployment form to fill in camp
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by honeydear(f): 11:15am On Aug 05, 2014
Happy birthday Lizzy22....God bless you

Valentinooo how are you doing?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by olaoyekemi(f): 11:21am On Aug 05, 2014
Nyc1 will meet u in camp by God grace
DrKc1: So after all said and done, its kogi state come sept 1 for orientation. To think i could have been on my way to that God forsaken Kano state if not for the female suicide bomber that blew herself up along with prospective corp members who were at the notice board at the kano state polytechnic struggling to see which states they were posted to..irony of life..their deaths sealed our fates away from kano and into kogi...food for thought...

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Richydos(m): 11:27am On Aug 05, 2014
Valentinooo: Ondo state. In this kind of situation you don't need any report. Everybody will be given the redeployment form to fill in camp
....sounds kul n DAT ondo state is pretty kul bro or wat other choice do u av in mind I just made a contact with a friend in Edo camp who complicated my senses by saying we've already been redeployed,,DT my jigawa which happens 2 be aving Kaduna as camp ground means m being redployed 2 Kaduna....so damn confused abt d info can u plz throw more light on it....tnx pal
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by debygirly(f): 11:29am On Aug 05, 2014
Valentinooo: my dear na yobe o

Lol redeployment tins
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by heemah(f): 11:30am On Aug 05, 2014
Valentinooo: you 've been here since and you no wan hail your guys dem. How you dey
no vex dear...i dey loyal oo..hailings...op boredom no reach ur syd
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ewiss(f): 11:31am On Aug 05, 2014
Page 700 I was here on may way to Obubra camp 5hrs 4rm odukpani undecided
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 05, 2014
Ewiss: Page 700 I was here on may way to Obubra camp 5hrs 4rm odukpani undecided
where were u posted madamme
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 11:35am On Aug 05, 2014
Live from Sagamu camp in Ogun State.

Bed Space confirmed. Other registrations in progress.

If you are not running, you are wrong.

Ajuwaya cool

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by AnosikeChibueze(m): 11:42am On Aug 05, 2014
Valentinooo: My unfeigned appreciation goes to God almighty for his provisions, protection, guidance right from the time of 200days, 100days, 50days to go, the gists, fights, flirts, jokes etc. Even after some of us fell sick it didn't knock us down.

Double twale for my oga seun osewa for creating this platform connecting different intellectuals, with resplendent and effulgent future coupled with their great charisma together under the umbrella of B14. May God bless your hustle bro.

And to my oga yokiti, you're highly appreciated bro for the loads of undiluted and first hand monumental info you kept giving the house. I pray that God will continue to protect you and grant you your heart desires. Success and God's favour I wished for you in everything you do.
Thank you very much bro, we are very grateful.

And to my fellow corpers Smeeky, meeky, samguine, cutiepie01, Prixxy7, zerray, whytjane, GodsFavourite1, Hisexcellencie, Skateboard, sokarsenal, macuwon, kcee, Ojestas, Rhazur(now the Result has finally cancelled all the insults), Cleoqueen, Lorddaywalker, DrPhilABd, TiffanyJ, Miner13, Rationalmind, Rd2010, Highmey, Okikpo, Azyd, Ifyzo, Suyamaster, Darkchocolate, Hamzeiy, REDBUNNY, Siegfried, Buksich, ajasa4link, bioduneberry,
Gaetano, opeyemia, sugarkemi, olaoyekemi, AdaEkube, yorex2011, Richydos, SignorOlamy, Ewiss, heemah, Gbajabiamila1, Fluffy22(wishing you a safe delivery ma), kennykg, ENIMONEY, moshmod101, mikedimeji, adedeii65, Cutekemitola, sokarsenal, HuckleberryFinn, sowl, sweetyEse, chykmoni, aircom, Footlocker, adonismuller, AngelaHamza, debygirly, Ptoocool, AnosikeChibueze, nifton, kinth, Easyjay(my very good friend), ismolicious, honeydear, ikescope, osemu8, Jimwalex, bentonmaye, Bacteriocin, tnuola, emenik08, jamanuka, karleone, and lots of others I don't remember to mention, you guys are wonderful. I pray that God will continue to protect n guide us in all our dealings, after service I pray for very good jobs and a great means of survival for everybody. Wishing you all success, prosperity, God's favour in everything we do; successful, injury-free camping and a safe trip to our various camps.

And to those of us in stream2, let's continue catching the fun and enjoying ourselves until it's our turn. So wishing you guys a happy enjoyment wink

And to my fellow niggas in C14, we appreciate you all for your contributions and God bless

Missing you guys already and wish we could meet one day.
Thank you all for your contributions and wishing everybody journey mercy to our various camps.

Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Long Live 2014 batch B corpers.
You are mouthed comrade!!! Am still counting days cry 26days 2go
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Gbajabiamila1: 11:43am On Aug 05, 2014
Samguine: Live from Sagamu camp in Ogun State.

Ajuwaya cool
Confirm!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 05, 2014

Ajuwaya cool
oya naw omonla :d
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 05, 2014

Ajuwaya cool
Lol me too Live from Ebonyi camp.
Bed Space already secured.
Otondo Double up
If you're walking you're very wrong!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by adonismuller(m): 12:06pm On Aug 05, 2014
thanks so much @ Valentinoo 4 d mention,u make me feel so important..

@Lizzy,hapi burfday dear,many hapi yrz 4 u,and i hope to c u in camp..#team osun
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
honeydear: Happy birthday Lizzy22....God bless you

Valentinooo how are you doing?
my dear i'm doing good o. Just chilling till it's my turn to travel en route Abjsmiley are you part of the september team?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2014
Richydos:
....sounds kul n DAT ondo state is pretty kul bro or wat other choice do u av in mind I just made a contact with a friend in Edo camp who complicated my senses by saying we've already been redeployed,,DT my jigawa which happens 2 be aving Kaduna as camp ground means m being redployed 2 Kaduna....so damn confused abt d info can u plz throw more light on it....tnx pal
it's not true. My aunty was posted to yobe in 2012 and camped in Niger then because of the crises. She said we will be given forms to fill at the end of camp
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2014
debygirly:

Lol redeployment tins
for sure

(1) (2) (3) ... (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.