Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (699) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (619537 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 7:38am On Aug 05, 2014
lizzy22: . .tanks so much traecey kissi aprc8..!
uwc dear
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by abdulwastecx(m): 7:39am On Aug 05, 2014
osemu8: Currently in ph,rivers state

bros how far na, I am also posted to riversbon my way to rivers...bro tell me how much is photocopy there and other stuff that may help
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 7:42am On Aug 05, 2014
chykmoni:
Adonbilivit!..she is wit NCCFgrin
I am wit Nccf ooo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lizzy22(f): 7:43am On Aug 05, 2014
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 7:45am On Aug 05, 2014
lizzy22: .... Tanks so much sowl... I so much aprc8,, i was posted to osun state. smiley lipsrsealed

Osun is such a luvly and accomodating state of service 4 corpers ,u wld surely enjoy ur stay dere... Hope u nt thnkin of redployin?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 7:45am On Aug 05, 2014
WhytJane:
am on my camp bed grin
few people here
#team nasarawa
It's your time Sugar. Enjoy it. cheesy.

#ThankGodForJourneyMercies
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lizzy22(f): 7:47am On Aug 05, 2014
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 7:47am On Aug 05, 2014
Samguine:
Shey u don sample their lafun, plus ewedu and gbegiri? cheesy
none yet oo...bought smetn..they dint ve change so I got my money bk
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 7:48am On Aug 05, 2014
Valentinooo:

Ooook. Make sure you no finish all the amala wey dey there o grin
I wnt ooooo
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 7:48am On Aug 05, 2014
WhytJane: grateful heart!
I thank God for journey mercies, it wasn't easy but am finally here
#team nasarawa
That's the spirit wink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 7:49am On Aug 05, 2014
moshmod101: now @ d park...enroute efikpo camp #teamEbonyi
Safe trip
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 7:49am On Aug 05, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

Reppin' us well I see #ThumbsUp smiley
I am over repn u guys...told em bout nairaland nd hw it assisted mi in regards dis nysc kini...nd dt nt all social networks r bad grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 7:50am On Aug 05, 2014
kennykg:
i'm sure you gonna have the best of time at oyo
am olready havn fun...God is good
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 7:52am On Aug 05, 2014
Valentinooo: @traecey, dear how your body now?
very good...tnx for ur care
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 7:53am On Aug 05, 2014
abdulwastecx: on my way to rivers state, @ the park zuba park now
Safe trip bro
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 7:54am On Aug 05, 2014
lizzy22: Hapy buffday 2 me...* nd i wsh all d stream 1 batch B corpers journey mercies to their various destinations* !! Will miss u all sad..
Happy birthday dear. God is making you bigger smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kinth(m): 7:54am On Aug 05, 2014
Valentinooo: My unfeigned appreciation goes to God almighty for his provisions, protection, guidance right from the time of 200days, 100days, 50days to go, the gists, fights, flirts, jokes etc. Even after some of us fell sick it didn't knock us down.

Double twale for my oga seun osewa for creating this platform connecting different intellectuals, with resplendent and effulgent future coupled with their great charisma together under the umbrella of B14. May God bless your hustle bro.

And to my oga yokiti, you're highly appreciated bro for the loads of undiluted and first hand monumental info you kept giving the house. I pray that God will continue to protect you and grant you your heart desires. Success and God's favour I wished for you in everything you do.
Thank you very much bro, we are very grateful.

And to my fellow corpers Smeeky, meeky, samguine, cutiepie01, Prixxy7, zerray, whytjane, GodsFavourite1, Hisexcellencie, Skateboard, sokarsenal, macuwon, kcee, Ojestas, Rhazur(now the Result has finally cancelled all the insults), Cleoqueen, Lorddaywalker, DrPhilABd, TiffanyJ, Miner13, Rationalmind, Rd2010, Highmey, Okikpo, Azyd, Ifyzo, Suyamaster, Darkchocolate, Hamzeiy, REDBUNNY, Siegfried, Buksich, ajasa4link, bioduneberry,
Gaetano, opeyemia, sugarkemi, olaoyekemi, AdaEkube, yorex2011, Richydos, SignorOlamy, Ewiss, heemah, Gbajabiamila1, Fluffy22(wishing you a safe delivery ma), kennykg, ENIMONEY, moshmod101, mikedimeji, adedeii65, Cutekemitola, sokarsenal, HuckleberryFinn, sowl, sweetyEse, chykmoni, aircom, Footlocker, adonismuller, AngelaHamza, debygirly, Ptoocool, AnosikeChibueze, nifton, kinth, Easyjay(my very good friend), ismolicious, honeydear, ikescope, osemu8, Jimwalex, bentonmaye, Bacteriocin, tnuola, emenik08, jamanuka, karleone, and lots of others I don't remember to mention, you guys are wonderful. I pray that God will continue to protect n guide us in all our dealings, after service I pray for very good jobs and a great means of survival for everybody. Wishing you all success, prosperity, God's favour in everything we do; successful, injury-free camping and a safe trip to our various camps.

And to those of us in stream2, let's continue catching the fun and enjoying ourselves until it's our turn. So wishing you guys a happy enjoyment wink

And to my fellow niggas in C14, we appreciate you all for your contributions and God bless

Missing you guys already and wish we could meet one day.
Thank you all for your contributions and wishing everybody journey mercy to our various camps.

Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Long Live 2014 batch B corpers.
I domo u and salute ur gud representatn, God lift u up in ur endeavor. Thanks
I got to Ilorin yestaday and presently inside car going to kebbi.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 7:55am On Aug 05, 2014
toluxa1: Driving down to Paiko Camp
Journey mercies
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 7:58am On Aug 05, 2014
opeyemmmy:

Thanks for the mention, bro. Respect!

Apart from being gentlemen, obviously undecided, I'll like to know what other things godG, Samguine and I have got in common... you know, maybe we can start something together.

Safe trips, guys. Go and obey clarion call.
I like food. And I love Edo women grin

On a more serious note, you and godG were trailblazers in previous threads, honored to be associated with you guys cool
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Sowl(m): 7:59am On Aug 05, 2014
lizzy22: ...* not @ all dear.. I worked it to osun* smiley nd i skuld dere too *uniosun*...

Oooh! Dats good 2knw.... actually am thinkin or redployin 2 osun..... I wldnt mind if u can help a broda by connectin me wit ur link.... If u dnt see me as bein 2 4ward,here is my watsapp numba plz add me up 08085994525
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 8:01am On Aug 05, 2014
Enroute Sagamu.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by moshmod101(m): 8:01am On Aug 05, 2014
Valentinooo: My unfeigned appreciation goes to God almighty for his provisions, protection, guidance right from the time of 200days, 100days, 50days to go, the gists, fights, flirts, jokes etc. Even after some of us fell sick it didn't knock us down.

Double twale for my oga seun osewa for creating this platform connecting different intellectuals, with resplendent and effulgent future coupled with their great charisma together under the umbrella of B14. May God bless your hustle bro.

And to my oga yokiti, you're highly appreciated bro for the loads of undiluted and first hand monumental info you kept giving the house. I pray that God will continue to protect you and grant you your heart desires. Success and God's favour I wished for you in everything you do.

And to my fellow corpers Smeeky, meeky, samguine, cutiepie01, Prixxy7, zerray, whytjane, GodsFavourite1, Hisexcellencie, Skateboard, sokarsenal, macuwon, kcee, Ojestas, Rhazur(now the Result has finally cancelled all the insults), Cleoqueen, Lorddaywalker, DrPhilABd, TiffanyJ, Miner13, Rationalmind, Rd2010, Highmey, Okikpo, Azyd, Ifyzo, Suyamaster, Darkchocolate, Hamzeiy, REDBUNNY, Siegfried, Buksich, ajasa4link, bioduneberry,
Gaetano, opeyemia, sugarkemi, olaoyekemi, AdaEkube, yorex2011, Richydos, SignorOlamy, Ewiss, heemah, Gbajabiamila1, Fluffy22(wishing you a safe delivery ma), kennykg, ENIMONEY, moshmod101, mikedimeji, adedeii65, Cutekemitola, sokarsenal, HuckleberryFinn, sowl, sweetyEse, chykmoni, aircom, Footlocker, adonismuller, AngelaHamza, debygirly, Ptoocool, AnosikeChibueze, nifton, kinth, Easyjay(my very good friend), ismolicious, honeydear, ikescope, osemu8, Jimwalex, bentonmaye, Bacteriocin, tnuola, emenik08, jamanuka, karleone, and lots of others I don't remember to mention, you guys are wonderful. I pray that God will continue to protect n guide us in all our dealings, after service I pray for very good jobs and a great means of survival for everybody. Wishing you all success, prosperity, God's favour in everything we do; successful, injury-free camping and a safe trip to our various camps.

And to those of us in stream2, let's continue catching the fun and enjoying ourselves until it's our turn. So wishing you guys a happy enjoyment wink

And to my fellow niggas in C14, we appreciate you all for your contributions and God bless

Thank you all for your contributions and wishing everybody journey mercy to our various camps.

Osheyy!!!!"

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DrKc1(m): 8:02am On Aug 05, 2014
So after all said and done, its kogi state come sept 1 for orientation. To think i could have been on my way to that God forsaken Kano state if not for the female suicide bomber that blew herself up along with prospective corp members who were at the notice board at the kano state polytechnic struggling to see which states they were posted to..irony of life..their deaths sealed our fates away from kano and into kogi...food for thought...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 8:06am On Aug 05, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Wow...nice...thank God for journey mercies...but camp will be open officially tomorrow, so look for a hotel and chiillax for one more night on a soft and comfy bed before you enter the military zone grin....still waiting to hear from @ traecey
ayam ok ooo...havn fun
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by moshmod101(m): 8:08am On Aug 05, 2014
Samguine:
Safe trip
tanx Sam...and take easy on my Ogun girls oo grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 8:10am On Aug 05, 2014
Gudmorning everyone. Safe journey to those travelling. Pls kip us (esp stream 2) updated bou camp activities any spare time you have. Tanx y'all. IJEOMA!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by nifton(m): 8:13am On Aug 05, 2014

I lack words to express gratitute to this house,tnx valentinoo for dis all encompassing tribute,this enveloped all i want to say.Boss yokiti saying thankyou will not capture all my intentions but all d same God bless u. To all enjoy ur stay whereva u wia posted,gracias.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by traecey(f): 8:14am On Aug 05, 2014
Jimwalex:
so far so good bro..m nw in one of d dreadly state,adamawa,yola to be precised. so far,i hav passed thru Jigawa,Bauchi,Gombe n even felt a bit of Borno all in da name of N.Y.S.C!!! nw i can understand why samguine cant envy me..lolz.tanx for u concern bro.
@traecey,whytjane,n stakeboard i guess u are travelling too..wishing u safe journey..as far as m concern there is nothing like 'small journey'..may d Lord be with u,guard,guide n protect us all
tnx dear...hw u?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 8:19am On Aug 05, 2014
On da road to umuyia anambra
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 8:23am On Aug 05, 2014
traecey: very good...tnx for ur care
ok baby. Hope you're now in camp? Don't forget to keep us updated o
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ngozionefeli: 8:25am On Aug 05, 2014
lizzy22: .... Tanks so much sowl... I so much aprc8,, i was posted to osun state. smiley lipsrsealed
HBD, osun ppl cm use style many for here o
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lizzy22(f): 8:27am On Aug 05, 2014
M

(1) (2) (3) ... (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.