Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,114 members, 7,845,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (736) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (621738 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2014
aircom: hehehehehehe...Tell her she landed d wrong nigga bro..

grin grin grin

I no sure say that one go enter these ones head. I'll tell you why.

When I did a little survey, I noticed several ladies had rings on their hands.

I then asked myself if these aren't the same girls who had no rings when we were in school.

The answer seems obvious. Several of those insecure dudes placed rings on their fingers while they were going for NYSC to prevent them from flirting when they get to camp.

Therefore, this isn't the right time to tell them the guy isn't right since he just gave them the ring.

As my people will say, e still dey shark them. cheesy

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Na your own you talk so o...continue to dey turn 360 na
since i got you you. No matter how many 360 i make we go alway dey like angle 90
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2014
kennykg:
since i got you you. No matter how many 360 i make we go alway dey like angle 90
Stop flattering me..*battin' eyelashes*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2014
highmey:

Hi Zerray... How's Abia camp?

Give us the gist na cheesy
lol abia camp has been amazing so far
there is water,light though no socket in most places,the place was fumigated so no need for mosquito net,friendly officials,lenient soldiers though i was ask to do frog jump cos i was late for parade sad ,nice hostel though my hostel isnt that nice but it is easier to escape parade cos my hostel is for nursing mothers,average food, nice platoon mate,my uniform is almost my size grin ,i mean everything grin , what else
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sisiafrika(f): 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
Are u guys now in camp? When I have the luxury of time, I would read all the last 100 pages for aproko purpose. Erm, all the best sha
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by highmey(m): 5:39pm On Aug 09, 2014
zerray: lol abia camp has been amazing so far good to hear that...
there is water,light though no socket in most places,the place was fumigated so no need for mosquito net,friendly officials,lenient soldiers though i was ask to do frog jump cos i was late for parade Kpele dear, that's part of discipline cheesy
nice hostel though my hostel isnt that nice but it is easier to escape parade cos my hostel is for nursing mothersHahahaha... You wan do frog-jump again cheesy.
average food, nice platoon mate,my uniform is almost my size grin ,i mean everything grin , Almost your size! lipsrsealed you mean, that baggy trouser fit you... Wonderful! grin
what else We do love to see you on your NYSC khaki grin

wink

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by cutiepie01(f): 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
Raystar96
Smeeky
Meeky
Report here!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Chrisbenogor(m): 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2014
rationalmind: Another thing I noticed in camp.

You go just look girl small. Next thing, she don raise finger dey show you her ring.

Anytime I see those rings on their fingers, a part of me rejoices with them, another part of me dey vex. grin
A huge number of rings vanish after the first week. Depending on your personal code your can swoop in then.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by aircom(m): 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
rationalmind:

grin grin grin

I then asked myself if these aren't the same girls who had no rings when we were in school.

The answer seems obvious. Several of those insecure dudes placed rings on their fingers while they were going for NYSC to prevent them from flirting when they get to camp.

Therefore, this isn't the right time to tell them the guy isn't right since he just gave them the ring.

Hehehehe..little survey ..Wat if dis dis babes actually gat dis rings demselves jus to get rid of guys politely ...u never knw..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by aircom(m): 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
rationalmind:

grin grin grin

Hehehehe..little survey ..Wat if dis dis babes actually gat dis rings demselves jus to get rid of guys politely ...u never knw.. grin

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2014
aircom:
Hehehehe..little survey ..Wat if dis dis babes actually gat dis rings demselves jus to get rid of guys politely ...u never knw.. grin

true sha
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by aircom(m): 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2014
aircom:

One jus stepped on me nw while marching only 4 her 2 touch me wiv d left hand flauntin d shit in my face hehehe grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2014
kennykg:
na to add ginger make e be like terryg head

Lol. Ginger don cost finish for my area o! Even salt e be like people don use am baff finish.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
traecey: lol...if I hear

Taar. Bone that thing if e swell u go tell us? grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2014
Chrisbenogor:
A huge number of rings vanish after the first week. Depending on your personal code your can swoop in then.

This is absolutely true bro.

I'm also beginning to notice the reduction in the number of ladies using the rings.

Guys tend to avoid them like plagues and boredom becomes their portion. I strongly feel that's one of the reasons they're beginning to pull it off.

The folly of putting a ring on a lady's hand to prevent her from cheating when she gets to camp seems apparent.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 6:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
lorddaywalker: Boredom wan kill me oooooo sad ! 10k God for DSTV sha undecided and English premiership start nxt weekend. grin,im so much xted d football fun is bak.nid to get som bottle of Vodka n M.moments to chill masef at home. Hasn't bin easy living alone n waitin 4 streamII at same time ,anywayz wetin man go do cry I rep adamawa/paiko/minna camp

Man dey suffer since o! Even my dstv subscription for house don expire. No money to renew am. But that won't stop me from enjoying as many matches that I can. grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 6:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

Lol. Ginger don cost finish for my area o! Even salt e be like people don use am baff finish.
make i send you plutonium
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 6:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Stop flattering me..*battin' eyelashes*
i called the bank manager for our provisions he didn't have any idea of you. What happened na
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
kennykg: --- day 5---

one of my best day cause i finally slept like a baby. That's to the cute dr that attended to me, she was also pregnant but i'm sure we ll make good friend if we meet again....

My bunk mate....hmmmmmm...i think i need to get his contact so the church can pray for him,its either his vibratiing or pushing the bed from under or doing both.. My hostel mates don't help matters at all but that God for the heavy shower they started sleeping one after the other then had to wake up 2am for my med and breakfast then cleaned up, back to dreamland.

--5am--
worship then platoon 2 presented their topic followed by morning drills then ended with learning to match.

then we headed back to the parade ground while been instructed to show what we learnt.

*the commandant*
his a slim fair hausa guy with a poker face always, you don't want to cross him trust me!

While we were matching on the parade ground he only said few words to the instructor ears but when he held d mic the first thing the said " every squat down now for 100 jumps" every one screamed the just increased it to 150,we all were down now then he asked if we ok(wtf), some said yes while other said no "now his talking 200 jumps" that moment a grave yard must be more noisy compared to us.

We started 200 jumps,he was just looking poker faced after we were done he said we would do it again unless we wanted "Demo" ( what ever sounds sweet from an hausa soldiers is always bitter,so no one wanted to find out) now we start 200 jumps afresh with him instructing when we go up and down.... See boys n babes looking with f**d face. That was the early morning ended,

we were asked to get back to the parade ground after breakfast beans( looked like baby's poo, but people don adapt so it looked lovely) pap(i don't like it so i didn't bother looking at it)

down to iya favour,my meal ticket like my dr go talk,it's always mixture of fried &jollf rice with beef and maybe salad,she's a good cook so we sink our fortune there. But i need to know if there wont be a problem if i eat mainly fruits alone i won't get a bed at the clinic cause too much rice and indomie in the system....

After meal we headed back to parade ground to know where our state number falls to complete filling files...hmmmmm...

Was really disappointed in alot of bsc hnd and other degree holders that fell in my range they couldn't fill a simple form written in clear english. So much silly mistakes,even a man age 25(football age) sitting next to me copied a gals next of kin...[/b]he made me do a mistake just cause of always wanting to see what i wrote..

I hope people improve before it's too late...

Lemme eat my usual then find one of my new friends to chat with.

[b]Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 6:28pm On Aug 09, 2014
It's always fun hanging with this two friends. I think i would make more friends with pregnant and nursing mother. They really know how to make conversations interesting not like ladies who just want you to drop lines thinking you want to toast dem mtchew

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 09, 2014
aircom:

Lol, that might actually be true even if it's quite unlikely.

Make we do one small survey for here grin

Cutiepie, prixxy, zerray, honydear, RD2010 et al, will you go to camp with a ring just to put guys off? grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by highmey(m): 6:33pm On Aug 09, 2014
rationalmind:

Lol, that might actually be true even if it's quite unlikely.

Make we do one small survey for here grin

Cu.tiepie, prix.xy, zerr.ay, honyd.ear, RD20.10 et al, will you go to camp with a ring just to put guys off? grin

grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
rationalmind: Another thing I noticed in camp.

You go just look girl small. Next thing, she don raise finger dey show you her ring.

Anytime I see those rings on their fingers, a part of me rejoices with them, another part of me dey vex. grin

Men dey vex o! Dem don carry "Keep off" sign put ontop these babes. Some don turn these babes to "Lord of †ђξ Rings" grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 6:50pm On Aug 09, 2014
kennykg:
make i send you plutonium

no thanks. grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2014
kennykg:
i called the bank manager for our provisions he didn't have any idea of you. What happened na
Our? ...no o!... Not our o...mine!...my own!...assin, na only me get am ...you no dey among grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Miner13: 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2014
cutiepie01: Lolzz.If u stayed in the hostel while on campus, it wont be a big deal.

that is the disturbing part of the whole story.
I have not experience hostel life.
hmmmmmm
hope this won't be too tough
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Miner13: 7:43pm On Aug 09, 2014
Valentinooo: my guy, I salute your ministry. How your side dey be?

just busy as usual but ayam fine
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by AnosikeChibueze(m): 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
For those serving and those intending to: Nysc has lunched an app for Android and windows phones where you can actually have their scheme at your finger tips and for those that has complains, the app also has a space for that... Currently using this application on my phone and its cool even the anthem is there with d tone
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Meeky(m): 7:55pm On Aug 09, 2014
attention by number.at ease by number.about turn by number.lol.dis military men dem funny die.chai.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Our? ...no o!... Not our o...mine!...my own!...assin, na only me get am ...you no dey among grin

Jeez! See Denial! Lwkmd na so Pirro do Bros J! grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

Man dey suffer since o! Even my dstv subscription for house don expire. No money to renew am. But that won't stop me from enjoying as many matches that I can. grin
wetin man go do.bt 10k God d leagues ar bak,french league started already and women U20 world cup also.communityshield match 2moro 3.45pm. Fasten ur seatbelt n september1 wl b by ur nose grin gbabe!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Darkchocolate(f): 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2014
smiley

Hissexcellencie:

*in Yaw's voice* Tans ah bunch! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.