Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,907 members, 7,844,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (737) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (621644 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Darkchocolate(f): 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2014
I hate camp! I ll see how I feel in 2 weeks but right now, I don't like it.

Valentinooo: nice one there, hope you are enjoying your stay in camp? I've really missed you o cry
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by highmey(m): 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
Meeky: attention by number.at ease by number.about turn by number.lol.dis military men dem funny die.chai.

squad 1...2...3 grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
DAY 5

My MORALE is very HIGH.

If your MORALE ain't HIGH by now you've very very WRONG!!!

Having fun here at Ebonyi camp. The drills was funny today.

it's Skateboard reporting live from McGregor camp camp.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by highmey(m): 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
AnosikeChibueze: For those serving and those intending to: Nysc has lunched an app for Android and windows phones where you can actually have their scheme at your finger tips and for those that has complains, the app also has a space for that... Currently using this application on my phone and its cool even the anthem is there with d tone

@Bold... When did they (NYSC) launch it
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Darkchocolate(f): 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2014
Sorry for the late reply Boo...my stress levels do not seem to be coming down.

Female hostel is 26 people to a room. A large double room you barely fit 13 or so bunks into. Not too bad compared to other camps I ve heard of. Toilet/shower (yes, shower!) have running water most of the time. But where a bunch of ppl are living, there is bound to be blockages.

Mammi market isn't too expensive at all. Just see my previous reply to his excellence.

You can slim fit your khaki for 1000 or less (if you go in plenty of time to avoid the rush and price hike).

Food is ok. Again see my previous post to His majesty lol.

I don't know about nigeria students (they need your student id, statement of results, UNi certificates and lots of passports with red backgrounds).only one point asked me for a copy of my UNi certificate and that was when I went to my platoon to register and collect my kit.

Have some money on you though in case they have to charge you for little things (they charged 200 naira to register you online...but if you have a capable phone, you can go online and register there and then but be ready to show them the registration page after you are done. 10 naira for the actual reg form)

No, I'm not having fun!!! Simple as that! Maybe it ll be different next week... Who knows?!

prixxy7: babe xup dint know U̶̲̥̅̊ ar among d stream 1 peeps. Anyway A̶̲̥̅♏ in ƒø̲̣̣я̅ stream 2 lagos. Pls how ȋ̝̊̅§ d female hostel? How expensive ȋ̝̊̅§ d mammi market? How much did U̶̲̥̅̊ slimfit ur khaki? How ȋ̝̊̅§ d food been served? And wat documents PRECISELY did D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ require from U̶̲̥̅̊ guys? And above all, α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ you having fun? smiley
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by AnosikeChibueze(m): 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
highmey:

@Bold... When did they (NYSC) launch it
its a recent dev. Downloaded mine today and am using it.. Go to your app store I.e for android and windows phone
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
moshmod101:
that's something I think they should have a rethink on
do they expect us to wear only 2 shorts for a whole week...as am talking to u am wearing my crested man utd short now...thou I no go wear am go parade ground....the fear of SAAD is d beginning of........Lmao

Bro E go bad if we no see oo. Whatsapp me on 07030801967. I dey platoon 10.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by aircom(m): 8:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
Darkchocolate: smiley

hey Watsup re u at d camp ground? wud really like 2 see u..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by aircom(m): 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
aircom: hey Watsup re u at d camp ground? wud really like 2 see u..

Watsapp me on 08068462141 when u re free.. one nigga jus drag me go maami..market..I wan arrange him Bleep up 4 Fifa 14 ...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

Was I? Sorry o! grin
U were and still.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Hahahahahaha...this Vig86 looks suspicious sha...I think I know who you are...you created another moniker right?
Nope! Me
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2014
rationalmind:

Lol, that might actually be true even if it's quite unlikely.

Make we do one small survey for here grin

Cutiepie, prixxy, zerray, honydear, RD2010 et al, will you go to camp with a ring just to put guys off? grin
it depends. If d guy gives me d ring to wear just ƒø̲̣̣я̅ nysc purpose, I wil collect d ring and leave it at home, cos me wearing d ring ȋ̝̊̅§ scaring oda prospective guys off. If he ȋ̝̊̅§ rily serious wit me and shows intentions to marrry me, den he shuld be able to trust me enuf to allow me have time to myself and watch to see if I wil misbehave. Its not by wearing rings. Wearing d ring and removing it in camp shows hypocrisy. Just leave it at home. Dont even wear it at all. #my opinion.

5 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 10:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
Darkchocolate: Sorry for the late reply Boo...my stress levels do not seem to be coming down.

Female hostel is 26 people to a room. A large double room you barely fit 13 or so bunks into. Not too bad compared to other camps I ve heard of. Toilet/shower (yes, shower!) have running water most of the time. But where a bunch of ppl are living, there is bound to be blockages.

Mammi market isn't too expensive at all. Just see my previous reply to his excellence.

You can slim fit your khaki for 1000 or less (if you go in plenty of time to avoid the rush and price hike).

Food is ok. Again see my previous post to His majesty lol.

I don't know about nigeria students (they need your student id, statement of results, UNi certificates and lots of passports with red backgrounds).only one point asked me for a copy of my UNi certificate and that was when I went to my platoon to register and collect my kit.

Have some money on you though in case they have to charge you for little things (they charged 200 naira to register you online...but if you have a capable phone, you can go online and register there and then but be ready to show them the registration page after you are done. 10 naira for the actual reg form)

No, I'm not having fun!!! Simple as that! Maybe it ll be different next week... Who knows?!

Tanx a lot. Ur reply rily helped me. But can you just please help me check if dea ȋ̝̊̅§ a shawarma spot in d camp and help me find out later or 2moro if we wil be allowed to receive visitors. Tanx so much.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by highmey(m): 10:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
prixxy7: Tanx a lot. Ur reply rily helped me. But can you just please help me check if dea ȋ̝̊̅§ a shawarma spot in d camp and help me find out later or 2moro if we wil be allowed to receive visitors. Tanx so much.

you love shawarma that much?

And we ain't posted to the same camp sha... cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2014
Vig86:
Nope! Me
YES!...you tongue
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

Men dey vex o! Dem don carry "Keep off" sign put ontop these babes. Some don turn these babes to "Lord of †ђξ Rings" grin

Lol, I dey tell you.

Another thing I'm beginning to notice is, a great number of those ladies are igbo.

Not trying to bring in tribalism. Just saying what I've noticed.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 09, 2014
See grove for rivers mami market,I dey see sodom n gomorrah things for here,chai there is Godooo.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 10:59pm On Aug 09, 2014
aircom: Watsapp me on 08068462141 when u re free.. one nigga jus drag me go maami..market..I wan arrange him Bleep up 4 Fifa 14 ...

Jeez! So dis kain thing dey maami nawa o! M not much of a player tho' actually I don't play it at all grin lol
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Cleoqueen(f): 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

Jeez! See Denial! Lwkmd na so Pirro do Bros J! grin
Hahahahahaha...yes o...but you know I'm joking na...I'm a cheerful giver...I like to share my things grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 11:02pm On Aug 09, 2014
Darkchocolate: I hate camp! I ll see how I feel in 2 weeks but right now, I don't like it.

Chai shocked!! You must have passed through alot. I'm sure you yiill get used to it with time. Where are you camping
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
prixxy7: Tanx a lot. Ur reply rily helped me. But can you just please help me check if dea ȋ̝̊̅§ a shawarma spot in d camp and help me find out later or 2moro if we wil be allowed to receive visitors. Tanx so much.

are we still on †ђξ sharwarma matter? Lol. grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by abdulwastecx(m): 11:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
osemu8: See grove for rivers mami market,I dey see sodom n gomorrah things for here,chai there is Godooo.

omo I eat one wicked and delicious roasted yam/plantein and fish @ only #350, the meal make brain die....omo mami matket make brain o
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 11:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
rationalmind:

Lol, I dey tell you.

Another thing I'm beginning to notice is, a great number of those ladies are igbo.

Not trying to bring in tribalism. Just saying what I've noticed.

E beta as you put full stop where u put am. B4 dem go hunt you down. grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
abdulwastecx:

omo I eat one wicked and delicious roasted yam/plantein and fish @ only #350, the meal make brain die....omo mami matket make brain o
very sweet,thank God I load come camp,i go paint d place
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 11:36pm On Aug 09, 2014
osemu8: See grove for rivers mami market,I dey see sodom n gomorrah things for here,chai there is Godooo.

Guyman, Kowaciate sorry expanciate. grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 11:38pm On Aug 09, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Hahahahahaha...yes o...but you know I'm joking na...I'm a cheerful giver...I like to share my things grin

No yawa! Shebi na to share everything you have?! Who am I to complain grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 09, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

Guyman, Kowaciate sorry expanciate. grin
as a guyman u suppose understand,
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by jamanuka: 4:06am On Aug 10, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

if to say e no be north, I for like come rub powder smiley
Lol...Guy nothing do here at all...On Friday during lectures,it was all kinda boring till this man who was to lecture on Niger state tradition came on board...Mehn,dude was really smart & articulate and delivery was so so on point...Many peeps chatting at the back (including urs sincerely) didn't know when they sprang to their feet and drew closer..Am sure he suceeded in making some folks change their mind about redeploying...He got a standing ovation and unsolicited hurrays from us
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 4:11am On Aug 10, 2014
prixxy7: it depends. If d guy gives me d ring to wear just ƒø̲̣̣я̅ nysc purpose, I wil collect d ring and leave it at home, cos me wearing d ring ȋ̝̊̅§ scaring oda prospective guys off. If he ȋ̝̊̅§ rily serious wit me and shows intentions to marrry me, den he shuld be able to trust me enuf to allow me have time to myself and watch to see if I wil misbehave. Its not by wearing rings. Wearing d ring and removing it in camp shows hypocrisy. Just leave it at home. Dont even wear it at all. #my opinion.
. Hmm........Dear he was asking if you would wear a ring yourself to prevent guys from coming close to you........he didn't mean a guy proposing and giving you the ring.....that is if u would buy a ring yourself and wear to camp just to prevent guys from having intentions

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 4:15am On Aug 10, 2014
abdulwastecx:

. Lol......rivers state and yam, 'bole' and fish though......I'm begin to notice you enjoying camp now
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by tnuola(f): 4:33am On Aug 10, 2014
jamanuka:
Lol...Guy nothing do here at all...On Friday during lectures,it was all kinda boring till this man who was to lecture on Niger state tradition came on board...Mehn,dude was really smart & articulate and delivery was so so on point...Many peeps chatting at the back (including urs sincerely) didn't know when they sprang to their feet and drew closer..Am sure he suceeded in making some folks change their mind about redeploying...He got a standing ovation and unsolicited hurrays from us

So the Niger camp ain't fun atall? No parties? Or cool stuff? Nawa o
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by sokarsenal(m): 5:38am On Aug 10, 2014
Cupidkc(m), sessytony(m), honeydear(f)
Morning all three of you....I sight you.........especially my princess honeydear

(1) (2) (3) ... (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.