Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Appearance Allowance - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Appearance Allowance (13848 Views)

Soldiers Brutalize FC Taraba Players For Protest Over Unpaid Salaries / Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Bonuses / World Cup 2014: Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Bonus Money (2) (3) (4)

Re: Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Appearance Allowance by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
they have to fight and get their share if not those greedy NNF officials will divert all the money into their private pockets.

Re: Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Appearance Allowance by adorabletun: 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
just passing by lipsrsealed grin
Re: Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Appearance Allowance by honeric01(m): 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2014
paula spearz: pictures or i dont berive it,,,,*flips weavon* walks away

Steals her weave-on, expose her bald head shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue embarassed grin

Re: Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Appearance Allowance by IamDejman(m): 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2014
Re: Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Appearance Allowance by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
why is SE always on this same road

its shameful nd disgraceful.. am fed up sad
Re: Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Appearance Allowance by Johnnoo(m): 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2014
mukina2: Kickoff.com says the Secretary- General of the football federation, Musa Adamu, left Brazil for Nigeria for more cash prior to the meeting. An official of the Federation, who was not named, told kickoff.com that Mr. Musa left to get money to prosecute the other rounds of the competition.

WTF!!! These NFF Officials are impossible. So they weren't sure Super Eagle will survive Group Stages & went on to unrealistically set semi-finals as target for Keshi. undecided

Re: Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Appearance Allowance by manosteel(m): 1:49pm On Jun 27, 2014
If I may ask, must they schedule a meeting before their agreed fee is paid.

Re: Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Appearance Allowance by feedthenation(m): 2:08pm On Jun 27, 2014
The players have every right to demand for their bonus, if not the allocation will suddenly disappear into strange accounts.

The NFA like most Nigerian establishment swims in corruption.

No wonder African football is not developing as this situation is the same all over (Ghana, Cameroun, Ivory Coast) to name a few.

Re: Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Appearance Allowance by watchindelta(m): 2:23pm On Jun 27, 2014
nawa oh peason wey em work again no go get paid? Then who wan come get d money na? Abi our NFA na bank na?
Re: Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Appearance Allowance by Standing5(m): 2:43pm On Jun 27, 2014
They must been expecting the eagles to crash out in group stage. I can imagine the knockout stage bonus being shared even b4 the group stage was concluded.
Re: Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Appearance Allowance by nijanigga: 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
seunfly: what is wrong with all this africa's reprecentatives, all they care about is money, they don't know that it's privilege to play in world cup. I bet some players are ready to trade money to be in that competition and in this round. May be they should ask ibrahimovic, spain, England and italy national team.
Ur talking rubbish.if those players get knocked out they find it harder to get paid.nija officials good at wuru wuru will eat the money.where is $250k lost in abuja hotel meant for players allawee ?

Re: Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Appearance Allowance by jpphilips(m): 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2014
maxi-t:
No wonder Africans dont play football with their heart.
It's all about the money for these clowns.

As i pay my cash enter Brasilia to watch the match. Make i see dem play rubbish. Them go vomit my ticket money gimme live n direct.
Una go see am for SuperSport.

See people wey boko haram don bomb their house finish dey threaten to come home?

Re: Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Appearance Allowance by Abbey2sam(m): 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2014
seunfly: what is wrong with all this africa's reprecentatives, all they care about is money, they don't know that it's privilege to play in world cup. I bet some players are ready to trade money to be in that competition and in this round. May be they should ask ibrahimovic, spain, England and italy national team.

Shot da fuckup,

And who told all this nations haven't paid their players

Re: Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Appearance Allowance by Forwetinnah: 3:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
Dem don start? Na so Ghana take go house o. Why can't Africans be patriotic for once?
Re: Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Appearance Allowance by slimfit1(m): 3:36pm On Jun 27, 2014

I get you but it is their effort that get them there pay before service applies.

Re: Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Appearance Allowance by BluelightHotel: 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
��‍♂️��‍♂️
Re: Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Appearance Allowance by dominique(f): 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
Whatever happened to playing for passion and pride for your country? NFF too should pay the damn allowances. Those boys need all the motivation they can get. If they're that broke, they can consult FG for some of the recently recovered Abacha loot.

#flyhigheagles #weneedthiswin
Re: Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Appearance Allowance by oskaaay(m): 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
Re: Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Appearance Allowance by easyelliot(m): 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
Re: Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Appearance Allowance by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2014
oloto:
I beg to disagree. The Football Federations had an agreement with the players, hence they should be help responsible if they don't stand by their words/agreement.
exactly!how can you go into agreement with players and refuse to pay.it seems the NFF was expecting naija to go out in the group phase so they wont pay the players anymore.NFF may have eaten the money

Re: Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Appearance Allowance by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2014

See your mouth. If it was you I'm sure your voice will be the loudest.
Re: Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Appearance Allowance by 9jatatafo(m): 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2014
The NFF should pay the SE now because if the SE don't get their pay now, the $2M will wear white canvass and disappear. I trust the NFF people, hammer things. #PayTheEaglesNow
Re: Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Appearance Allowance by Akiika: 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
Sharp boys, they know they ain't going past France, so they resolved to collect their unpaid appearance fee...otherwise some idiot that knows nothing about soccer will chop the money. Africans are the world set of people. It takes 4 years to plan world, NFF knows players have to be paid, but they'll try to play a fast one on the players. How many non-African countries have you heard quibbling over money?
Re: Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Appearance Allowance by tolex29(f): 6:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
The Super Eagles should have boycotted the world cup in honour of the kidnapped girls...! Not because of allowance! sad
Re: Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Appearance Allowance by Jhosh(m): 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2014
Weytin dem dae play self.If nob say iran neva beat bosnia wf qoal margin 2 afta niqer waz beaten by argentina.Dey for dn kum hum.Make dm beat france,nan den w go knw say.Dem sabie wat dem dae play..Tho NFF abi wetin dem dae kal dem?shud pay Dem.
Re: Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Appearance Allowance by san316(m): 7:23pm On Jun 27, 2014
Pay these boys their money, they are in a state of afulagafua.
Re: Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Appearance Allowance by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 27, 2014
Jhosh: Weytin dem play safe.If nob say iran neva beat bosnia wf qoal margin afta luzin 2 argentina.Dey for dn kum hum go deir states now..Make dm beat france,nan den w go knw say.Dem sabie wat dem dae play..Tho nff abi wetin dem dae kal dem?shud pay nan

Oga,

If you do not know how to spell properly, it is not by force to post on NL. When you are not a kid scribbling with crayon, why should I be cracking my brain to figure out what you are saying.

Re: Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Appearance Allowance by barruke: 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2014
paula spearz: pictures or i dont berive it,,,,*flips weavon* walks away
Tah. Na ur molo u wipe. Weavon ko, weavon ni.
Re: Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Appearance Allowance by otokx(m): 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2014
Akiika: Sharp boys, they know they ain't going past France, so they resolved to collect their unpaid appearance fee...otherwise some idiot that knows nothing about soccer will chop the money. Africans are the world set of people. It takes 4 years to plan world, NFF knows players have to be paid, but they'll try to play a fast one on the players. How many non-African countries have you heard quibbling over money?

Sources say NFF offered $10000 for a win $5000 for a draw and nothing for a loss. NFF has paid them $15000, so what are the boys saying? They want extra $15000 more as a bonus bringing it to $30000. They say its a bonus for reaching round of 16 to which NFF replies that FIFA has not released any extra money so far. FG has now sent the money so at least the boys can have no excuse for failure come monday.

Re: Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Appearance Allowance by Jhosh(m): 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2014
tech_alladin:

Oga,
Welwel,am nt a kid neither an adult,juz a teen.So insultinq u isint gonna work.Nan typo error owk.

Re: Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Appearance Allowance by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 27, 2014
THIS IS OLD NEWS

Eagles set bonus row aside
Nigeria captain Joseph Yobo says the Super Eagles have put their bonus row aside and will concentrate on the task of beating France on Monday.
The squad are scheduled to depart from Campinas at 2PM local time (6PM Nigeria time), and Yobo insists there will be no further issues.

"We will be on that plane. And we will train today." yobo said. "I can tell you as team captain that the team will travel to Brasilia today and we will train, and play against France."

Fenerbahce Release Joseph Yobo / Who Is The Greatest Footballer That Has Ever Come Out Of Africa? / RIO Tabletennis: Quadri Loses To Ma Long