Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture (8411 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! / He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by Andyblaze: 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
angry
Please i need advice desperately. Ñy fiancee and i are supposed to get married by september, yesterday she was at her parents' place and we were chatting on bbm. She told me her mum was 'greeting' me o...i responded and told her to snap her mother's breast and send for me. She put angry smiley and asked me what i needed it for, i told her i wanted to see how her own breast will look when she gets to her mother's age after we've had kids.....she deleted me immediately..i've been calling her no response, i cannot lose my future wife this way, please advice me

#BITG

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 27, 2014
Why wasn't this mumu deleted with the hacking

78 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by johnwizey: 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2014
This bastard again!!!

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by calabaman(m): 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
lol

Good for u tongue
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by flinton(m): 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
Andyblaze Andyblaze, ur brain needs formatting

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by pasqal09: 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2014
I wish he was
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by Anka(m): 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2014
[code][/code]U are right, he shd v been deleted. Words are strong u know
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by mkoabiola: 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2014
Ds op must b high weed
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by kagari: 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by Phemsy(m): 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2014
I'm sure dis guy is amng d reason y ds site ws hacked.......**sobbing**i lost my account
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by tosynhovic: 1:23pm On Jun 27, 2014
oloshi. why not ask her to send her pussy so that you can know how it will look like when shes old. am sure its just a joke

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2014
teeo: Why wasn't this mumu deleted with the hacking
wickedness grin
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2014
Andyblaze: angry
Please i need advice desperately. Ñy fiancee and i are supposed to get married by september, yesterday she was at her parents' place and we were chatting on bbm. She told me her mum was 'greeting' me o...i responded and told her to snap her mother's breast and send for me. She put angry smiley and asked me what i needed it for, i told her i wanted to see how her own breast will look when she gets to her mother's age after we've had kids.....she deleted me immediately..i've been calling her no response, i cannot lose my future wife this way, please advice me

#BITG

You are a big fool... She just discovered that his fiance was a big fool that's why she did that & if I may asked, if you were in her shoes which will definitely not size you. How would you feel?

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mondisweets: wickedness grin

My baby, missed you.
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by Lovebond34(m): 1:40pm On Jun 27, 2014
hehe..dis dude nid brain "Resetting"
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2014
teeo:

My baby, missed you.
how are you teeo
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mondisweets: how are you teeo

Am fine, hope you didn't miss Nairaland much
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
teeo:

Am fine, hope you didn't miss Nairaland much
what happened to it?
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mondisweets: what happened to it?

You be forming smart abi wink

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 27, 2014
teeo:

You be forming smart abi wink
tell me joor
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by Guykhena(m): 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2014
This guy dey craze ooo grin
With Nairaland current predicament,the mumu still continue to create rubbish topics, grin na wa o
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mondisweets: tell me joor

Me don't know oo, we are waiting for Oga Seun to tell us.
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by Andyblaze: 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2014
johnwizey: This bastard again!!!
your LovePeddler of a mother is a bastard

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 27, 2014
teeo:

Me don't know oo, we are waiting for Oga Seun to tell us.
he spoiled your market and u are still calling him Oga cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by Enegod(m): 2:06pm On Jun 27, 2014
Andyblaze: angry

#BITG

so, your username did not disappear with some topics and post angry angry

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by Andyblaze: 2:09pm On Jun 27, 2014
Enegod: so, your username did not disappear with some topics and post angry angry

angry angryyeah so annoying most evidences of my silly nature has been eliminated

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mondisweets: he spoiled your market and u are still calling him Oga cheesy

Chai.. See resurrection. Thought we can never get back deactivated acct.. Hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2014
San Miguel:

biko u still know the password to this account grin
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mondisweets: biko u still know the password to this account grin

acct wey i don deactivate o... chaiii grin
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by Enegod(m): 2:15pm On Jun 27, 2014
Andyblaze:

angry angryyeah so annoying most evidences of my silly nature has been eliminated
that's great grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 27, 2014
San Miguel:

acct wey i don deactivate o... chaiii grin
will u "re-deactivate" it grin
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by Enegod(m): 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2014
San Miguel:

hope sexkillz didnt resurrect with you grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Attracted To My Friend's Wife...what Do I Do? / Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? / Check Out Some Sensational S*x Positions You MUST Try At Least Once In Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.