Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture (8425 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! / He Ended Our Relationship Few Days To Our Wedding.......... Lady Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2014
DaBozz:

#Breathing heavily...
Lies flat on the sofa, lifting the upper part of my arms, then raising my legs.Yea....Ye.....I got it! And thanks Sweedy! Would love u to teach me some other style when ever u desire.
sit on the couch and watch tv embarassed
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by sexylogan(m): 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2014
Andyblaze: angry
Please i need advice desperately. Ñy fiancee and i are supposed to get married by september, yesterday she was at her parents' place and we were chatting on bbm. She told me her mum was 'greeting' me o...i responded and told her to snap her mother's breast and send for me. She put angry smiley and asked me what i needed it for, i told her i wanted to see how her own breast will look when she gets to her mother's age after we've had kids.....she deleted me immediately..i've been calling her no response, i cannot lose my future wife this way, please advice me

#BITG

Haba bros, that was very disrespectful of you. Na your future mother-in-law u wan look her b00bs? undecided
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by esoboy875(m): 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2014
Hw wil u ask her T̶̲̥̅Ơ do dat nd for her T̶̲̥̅Ơ delete u she must b bitterly angril. JƱڪτ go nd apolo.....................
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by DaBozz(m): 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mondisweets: sit on the couch and watch tv embarassed
Lolz.....
what are u watching?
Should I come and join u?
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 27, 2014
DaBozz:
Lolz.....
what are u watching?
Should I come and join u?
telemundo please do join me grin
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 8:59pm On Jun 27, 2014
I don't even know who the fool is. Andyblaze? Or the people that believe his stories?
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by DaBozz(m): 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mondisweets: telemundo please do join me grin

#Grabs popcorn and joins her on the couch...
Do you mind if l lay my head on ur laps?
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by zicky(m): 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2014
Dis OP is a Biigggg FOOOLLLL
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2014
DaBozz:
#Grabs popcorn and joins her on the couch...
Do you mind if l lay my head on ur laps?
i have plenty of cushions though cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by DaBozz(m): 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mondisweets: i have plenty of cushions though cheesy
Would prefer the laps.
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2014
DaBozz:
Would prefer the laps.
hahaha you want to play with fire
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by ShirelleBaby: 9:49pm On Jun 27, 2014
My old handle resurrected----#crying

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by obayaya(m): 9:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
Shir£ll£ baby:
My old handle resurrected----#crying

welcome back
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by DaBozz(m): 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mondisweets: hahaha you want to play with fire
Lol...no I don't.
But where is the fire?
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by oskaaay(m): 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
Andyblaze: angry
Please i need advice desperately. Ñy fiancee and i are supposed to get married by september, yesterday she was at her parents' place and we were chatting on bbm. She told me her mum was 'greeting' me o...i responded and told her to snap her mother's breast and send for me. She put angry smiley and asked me what i needed it for, i told her i wanted to see how her own breast will look when she gets to her mother's age after we've had kids.....she deleted me immediately..i've been calling her no response, i cannot lose my future wife this way, please advice me

#BITG

Welcome to NairaLand....Chaiiiiiiiiiiii.........

Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by funky002: 11:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
Lol
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by Clinton594(m): 11:59pm On Jun 27, 2014
Move this to jokes section ASAP
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by xtervaganza(m): 12:01am On Jun 28, 2014
One question for y'all

Why so serious?

Dude was joking and we all know
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 28, 2014
DaBozz:
Lol...no I don't.
But where is the fire?
put your head on my lap and you will see it
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by DaBozz(m): 1:11am On Jun 28, 2014
Mondisweets: put your head on my lap and you will see it
OK....
#Rests his head on her laps
#Smiling...
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by tpia1: 1:19am On Jun 28, 2014
xtervaganza: One question for y'all

Why so serious?

Dude was joking and we all know

it was in bad taste.
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by jakiedudu(m): 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2014
@Op You again! How did ur account survive the attack?
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by armadeo(m): 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2014
Minus joke this dude is insane
Re: My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture by AndyBlazeYansh(f): 12:33am On Oct 19, 2014
More comments please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Teenage Lesbians Expresses Love For Each other On Facebook / Lord have mercy / Ten Signs That A Man Needs To Be Cheated On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.