Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal (9963 Views)

How Can I Recover My Money Refunded By Paypal? / "Eight Nigerian Banks Are Too-Big-To-Fail!" - CBN / How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by eph12(m): 11:41pm On Jun 28, 2014
Harpheez50: hello. will goods be shipped to your doorstep,or u will still use an agent now that PayPal operates in nigeria.
If you use dhl your goods should be shipped to your doorstep. But if your seller doesn't ship to Nigeria then you have to involve a third party.

1 Like

Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by eph12(m): 11:44pm On Jun 28, 2014
Okattamgbee: Can you make payment to an individual using paypal?
If the individual is using a Nigerian PayPal? nope
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by tempest01(m): 8:34am On Jun 29, 2014
I have been using my account from zenith bank for online transactions sometime now and I've gotten to understand that there is no automatic reversal for funds that has left your account in some banks. Like zenith you have to print proof of order cancellation or returns eg mail and go and fill a form at their branch office.
I ask what proof they nEed again, a merchants refunds money sent to him, what are they keeping the money for? I know much money wil be lost by people who don't have time to do paper work.
My advise, know your balance b4 transactions, if possible convert to naira before payment. And keep proofs in case.
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by dav8id(m): 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2014
blym4real: was it direct purchase or through bidding. I was asked to chat with their customer center to help verify my identity before I can bid on items.

bidding
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by lordfalcao(m): 5:36pm On Jun 29, 2014
how many days those it take to get card statement??
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by lordfalcao(m): 5:45pm On Jun 29, 2014
how can I get this card statement and this 4 digit code ?? mk una answer me ooo
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by dulaman: 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2014
dav8id:

bidding
. pls how is the shipping like I paid but no info on shipment
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by dav8id(m): 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2014
dulaman: . pls how is the shipping like I paid but no info on shipment

make a clearically question pls
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by dav8id(m): 6:15pm On Jun 29, 2014
Those who claimed they very their PayPal account but still not yet get their 4 digit should show us the screen shot of their account with the status verified, if not I can't believe their story.

I figure this after a close friend try to very his account but it was not successful but the Guy keep disturbing me that he did verify his account but he can't locate the 4 digit and after I chevked I realized that the account verification failed.

so make we see screenshot of una account
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by Nedu31(m): 7:25pm On Jul 01, 2014
I did my paypal registration today, I got my 4 digit pin same time. I don't know why people are complaìning about their 4digit no. and verification.
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by tonjeola(m): 8:09pm On Jul 01, 2014
Nedu31: I did my paypal registration today, I got my 4 digit pin same time. I don't know why people are complaìning about their 4digit no. and verification.
depends on bank
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by eph12(m): 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2014
I just received my 1.95$ back from PayPal #TeamGTB

2 Likes

Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by Nedu31(m): 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2014
tonjeola:
depends on bank
Access Bank
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by Nedu31(m): 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2014
tonjeola:
depends on bank
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by falad4u200: 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2014
Mine was returned this evening after 5days, I used Gtbank master card
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by juliebest(f): 10:09pm On Jul 01, 2014
I got mine back after 2 days,uba africard.
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by tonjeola(m): 11:19pm On Jul 01, 2014
Nedu31: Access Bank
Access is instant. that was the card i used, u will be refunded after 5days
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by Nedu31(m): 7:17am On Jul 02, 2014
tonjeola:
Access is instant. that was the card i used, u will be refunded after 5days
Hope I can use my paypal account to transact business or should I wait for the money to be refund first?
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by tonjeola(m): 7:22am On Jul 02, 2014
Nedu31: Hope I can use my paypal account to transact business or should I wait for the money to be refund first?
YES. u can start using, d refund does not disturb ur business.
HAPPY SHOPPING!!!
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by sluvy4tune(m): 7:25am On Jul 02, 2014
Mr Anonymous: GTB took N322.73 and returned N318.05 grin

dem go tell you say na service charge
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by Nedu31(m): 9:38am On Jul 02, 2014
tonjeola:
YES. u can start using, d refund does not disturb ur business.
HAPPY SHOPPING!!!
Thanks bro!
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by lekan208(m): 11:30am On Jul 02, 2014
Mine was paid back
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by cannonnier(m): 11:37am On Jul 02, 2014
mayorall: I got my refund. Now I also made payment on ebay. Listed my goods on ebay. grin
you actually bought on ebay. *clear eyes* accept my bbm reques please.
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2014
Excelboi: GTbank refunded my money... after almost a week. so still have little patience
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
Mine, verified.
My money I never see
Ecobank mastercard
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by silvoice(m): 10:14am On Jul 18, 2014
[/color][color=#990000]
pls respectable Nairalanders, i'm new to this online thing. somebody should help me with this: 1. The simple proccess of registrying, going to bank and using the paypal account. I want 2 use it in selling my ebooks online.
2. What kind of acount do i need for this paypal: Domiciliary, Current or just savings a/c?
1. Is there a way i can purchase item from 'www. Amazon.com' with my domiciliary a/c in nigeria and it wil be deliverd to my house in Port harcourt, Nigeria.
Infact. I just want to know how i can start buying things or selling my books online.
Pls if u hav idea on any of this, do well to help me. Thanks in advance, 4. Ur understanding
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by eph12(m): 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2014
silvoice: [/color][color=#990000]
pls respectable Nairalanders, i'm new to this online thing. somebody should help me with this: 1. The simple proccess of registrying, going to bank and using the paypal account. I want 2 use it in selling my ebooks online.
2. What kind of acount do i need for this paypal: Domiciliary, Current or just savings a/c?
1. Is there a way i can purchase item from 'www. Amazon.com' with my domiciliary a/c in nigeria and it wil be deliverd to my house in Port harcourt, Nigeria.
Infact. I just want to know how i can start buying things or selling my books online.
Pls if u hav idea on any of this, do well to help me. Thanks in advance, 4. Ur understanding
You only need a visa or master card to register a PayPal account. You don't need domiciliary account to purchase from amazon.
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by princeuk21(m): 11:22pm On Jul 18, 2014
True talk!!
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by silvoice(m): 10:06am On Jul 19, 2014
eph12:
You only need a visa or master card to register a PayPal account. You don't need domiciliary account to purchase from amazon.
very helpful, thanks
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by Awho(m): 8:28am On Dec 04, 2014
blym4real:
I used my uba mastercard to verify my paypal account but after my card was charged for $1.86, my bank is yet to return the money back to my account. It up to seven days now.

Is anybody experiencing the same ordeal?

please how and where you able to get that four digits code? Because i've been trying to link my ecobank master card to my paypal account buh i just dont know where or how to get the four digit code.
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by eph12(m): 6:02am On Dec 05, 2014
Awho:

please how and where you able to get that four digits code? Because i've been trying to link my ecobank master card to my paypal account buh i just dont know where or how to get the four digit code.
You cant use eco bank for this! The money is gone. Sorry.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can One Cash An Overseas Cheque in Nigeria? / New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) / Where Do I Get These Soap Ingredients(materials) To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.