Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal (9962 Views)

How Can I Recover My Money Refunded By Paypal? / "Eight Nigerian Banks Are Too-Big-To-Fail!" - CBN / How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by blym4real: 2:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
eph12:

You cant use eco bank for this! The money is gone. Sorry.
I think he can use the card, so far it a mastercard.
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by eph12(m): 2:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
blym4real:

I think he can use the card, so far it a mastercard.
Talking from experience?
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by blym4real: 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
eph12:

Talking from experience?
ok boss.
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by Fenzymaven(m): 12:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
hi.if you are trying to verify your paypal account with your bank and it is delaying,why not use a UBA AFRICARD to do that.I did mine with AFRICARD and received the 4 digit codes instanta.you don't need to operate with UBA before they will issue you an AFRICARD,just walk into any UBA branch and tell them that you want to request for an AFRICARD.bear in mind that you have to go with 2 passports,utility bill not latter than 3 months,form of identification(any state issued ID card;voters card,national id card etc) and 1000 naira for the card.the card js of 2 variations;personalized(with your name on it) and non-personalized(no name on it).the non-personalized would be issued to you instantly but you would have to wait for 3 to 7 days for the personalized.the card is a naira denominated visa card.at the back of the card,you will see a number labelled "CLIENT ID",it is like your account number.it is used to deposit money to the AFRICARD.take note that each time you deposit money to the AFRICARD,some commission would be deducted ranging from the amount you deposited.if you have a UBA account,it is preferable to deposit the money through online banking (ubadirect) so as to lower the commission that would be deducted.I learnt that the card is preferable to other cards in nigeria because it is accepted internationally more than all other nigerian cards.GOODLUCK.
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by romeoetin(m): 2:15pm On May 18, 2015
Please guys. I verified mine today and was debited N397 but till now I haven't seen any refund. I used Diamond visa card
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by blym4real: 3:10pm On May 18, 2015
romeoetin:
Please guys. I verified mine today and was debited N397 but till now I haven't seen any refund. I used Diamond visa card
You should wait for some days as each bank refund policy varies.
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by darey04(m): 8:57am On Jul 06, 2015
Pls help me out. I couldn't add my GT master card to my PayPal account.

It showing these

Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by Ddaji(m): 10:58am On Dec 26, 2015
Guy help I registered for PayPal and linked my FCMB account, I received to debit alert USD 1.94 and USD 1.00.I haven't receive the code yet and my refunds. Please gurus in the house I should I do
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 14, 2018
Ddaji:
Guy help I registered for PayPal and linked my FCMB account, I received to debit alert USD 1.94 and USD 1.00.I haven't receive the code yet and my refunds. Please gurus in the house I should I do

Bro please what was done about this ?
I'm having the same issue with fcmb
How and when did you get your code?
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by hemekhar(m): 10:27am On Mar 11, 2020
Did anyone get the code using FCMB?? I was charged twice with no code
Re: PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal by MrJibana: 2:03pm On Oct 19, 2020
dav8id:
nope I got my refund after 5 days of verification. ( access bank)

How did you get your 4digit code from access bank?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can One Cash An Overseas Cheque in Nigeria? / New Scammer ( Austin Azubuike ) / Where Do I Get These Soap Ingredients(materials) To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.