Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,548 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. (32944 Views)

Sahara Power / Stanbic Ibtc Pension Test May 2014 By Kimberly Ryan / How Was D Sahara Power Interview Last Week Friday? (16/09/11) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by crespo67: 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
nanizle:

seems we're in the same situation.

Had same ish, check your spam box,I found mine there....

Cheers
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by nanizle(m): 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
crespo67:

Had same ish, check your spam box,I found mine there....

Cheers

Was not there.

I've got it anyway.

Thanks though.
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by MrZin: 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
Funny o, am yet to get either text or mail from Naptin
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by lordnaruto: 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
y sahara stingy like this, to do medicals for us na big deal for them, na wa o, even lesser coys do medicals for staff, anyway, I no blame them, the 2 interviews we did, na so we carry like 16 CVs go there. all is well sa, now doctors are on strike, wait, I fit use medical cert issued from yemkem centre for alternative therapy??
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by benaikodon: 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
lordnaruto: y sahara stingy like this, to do medicals for us na big deal for them, na wa o, even lesser coys do medicals for staff, anyway, I no blame them, the 2 interviews we did, na so we carry like 16 CVs go there. all is well sa, now doctors are on strike, wait, I fit use medical cert issued from yemkem centre for alternative therapy??

No be only Yemkem Centre for alternative therapy......na Dagunro and Abija Herbal Centre u for carry go...carry am go naaa...make them drive u!... tongue
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by alizenbohr: 10:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
lordnaruto: y sahara stingy like this, to do medicals for us na big deal for them, na wa o, even lesser coys do medicals for staff, anyway, I no blame them, the 2 interviews we did, na so we carry like 16 CVs go there. all is well sa, now doctors are on strike, wait, I fit use medical cert issued from yemkem centre for alternative therapy??

Bros, this their medical thing don tire me o, as NMA still dey on strike.
But we fit try private hospital sha.
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by crespo67: 6:16am On Jul 31, 2014

Bro,its not Sahara asking u for certificate of fitness,its Naptin..Sahara will most Likely conduct medical exams 4 us when we are done with the training and offered permanent Positions. About the Medical cert, u need not bother,abi u wan call of d NMA strike...hehehehe...
Good spirits bro...Allz well
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Double27: 10:24am On Jul 31, 2014
For sahara documentation do we need to get reference letter from our referees eps the academic one? or just state their names and contact details
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by benaikodon: 12:25pm On Jul 31, 2014
Double27: For sahara documentation do we need to get reference letter from our referees eps the academic one? or just state their names and contact details

Nope. Just state their names and contact details.
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by benaikodon: 12:29pm On Jul 31, 2014
crespo67:

Bro,its not Sahara asking u for certificate of fitness,its Naptin..Sahara will most Likely conduct medical exams 4 us when we are done with the training and offered permanent Positions. About the Medical cert, u need not bother,abi u wan call of d NMA strike...hehehehe...

I think its safer to get a medical certificate of a private hospital than ignoring NAPTIN's directive.
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by crespo67: 1:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
benaikodon:

I think its safer to get a medical certificate of a private hospital than ignoring NAPTIN's directive.

You can't get that certificate from a private hospital.....well,try your luck.....
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by uzamaose(m): 4:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
pls how do i change my username on nairaland
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by uzamaose(m): 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
crespo67:

just bdo what they ask you to do i heard pay is 150k dont know how true
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by lordnaruto: 5:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
uzamaose:
just bdo what they ask you to do i heard pay is 150k dont know how true
hmmmmmm, naija and money, so u want him to do what he was asked because of d money tuale baba
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by soldierAnt(m): 5:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
'
crespo67:

You can't get that certificate from a private hospital.....well,try your luck.....

Why not? You can but it will cost you
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by nanizle(m): 5:47pm On Jul 31, 2014
uzamaose: pls how do i change my username on nairaland

Question for the gods grin

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by benaikodon: 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
With the latest Quick Check List Email, I finally feel welcomed at Sahara!
As for the newbies coming to Lagos...I advise you take the advice by Sahara regarding traffic very seriously, else, like NANIZLE will say...
STORIES FOR gods...might not explain your lateness.

See y'all on Sunday.
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
benaikodon: With the latest Quick Check List Email, I finally feel welcomed at Sahara!
As for the newbies coming to Lagos...I advise you take the advice by Sahara regarding traffic very seriously, else, like NANIZLE will say...

See y'all on Sunday.
perhaps the said mail hasn't gone round.
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by nanizle(m): 10:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
benaikodon: With the latest Quick Check List Email, I finally feel welcomed at Sahara!

See y'all on Sunday.

Lol.

Yes o. Can't wait to meet fellow interns on Sunday.

aooyelami:
perhaps the said mail hasn't gone round.

Which company did you apply to? egbin? ikedc? omoku?
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by benaikodon: 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
nanizle:

Lol.

Egbin.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 02, 2014
nanizle:

Lol.

egbin.
No mail yet.
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by nanizle(m): 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2014
aooyelami:
egbin.
No mail yet.

That's interesting.
Anyway the it was just a welcome to sahara GEP mail. Nothing of critical importance.

We all go meet tomorrow.
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by isaiahiroko: 2:33pm On Aug 02, 2014
Are we to use any Pension Fund Administrator or Sahara Power Group will take care of that?
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by LuzSp: 8:06pm On Aug 02, 2014
We do not have to completely fill all the forms before we arrive. Leave blank the sections for which you need help, more information, etc. They said they'd assist us.

NAPTIN said the fitness certificate must come from a government hospital. Since doctors are on strike that requirement is on hold.

Cheers!
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by nanizle(m): 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
LuzSp: We do not have to completely fill all the forms before we arrive. Leave blank the sections for which you need help, more information, etc. They said they'd assist us.

NAPTIN said the fitness certificate must come from a government hospital. Since doctors are on strike that requirement is on hold.

Cheers!

Fitness certificate must come from a certified medical practitioner. They were not specific on which hospital.
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by benaikodon: 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2014
Now that all your questions have been answered today...Ladies and gents, its a honour to close this thread.

Happy Power Career.
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by walterkenny: 3:57pm On Aug 05, 2014
All the best people
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by jazz04(m): 8:40am On Nov 13, 2014
The sahara dragnet test, who recall the specific field section questions? (60 questions) I remember seeing turbines, boyle's law,charles law.... Please state the ones you remember.. Sorry to wake this thread sad
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2014
pls what happening in naptin? IKEDC Recquiter did not give us full info concerning our employment details nd naptin since they send us congratulatory message and welcome mesage..they told us d delay is from naptin how true is it?
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Petit08(m): 5:17am On Dec 06, 2014
Pls wen will u guy finish ur training with Naptin.I need dis to establish some facts....
Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by kzptin: 10:57am On Apr 29, 2015
Please would their be sahara graduate engineer recruitment dis year 2015?

1 Like

Re: Sahara Power Test Of 31st May,2014. by Aitee1: 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
klifeomg:

Those who applied for Egbin Power Plant are different from IKEDC schedule.Our mails were boldly stated there on the 3rd August(next Sunday).

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You / NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! / Senate To Investigate NPA Job Slots 'Sold For N3 Million Each'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.