Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Met Her Yesterday nd d First Thing She did was Ask Me For Recharge Card. Na Wa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Met Her Yesterday nd d First Thing She did was Ask Me For Recharge Card. Na Wa (3823 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? / How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Met Her Yesterday nd d First Thing She did was Ask Me For Recharge Card. Na Wa by mencade5(m): 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2014
I met lady yesterday. She look mature and with good courtesy. When i reached my apartment in the evening i decided to give a call, while talking to her, she surprised me by asking for recharge card. Haba!

Am still surprise at the attitudes of some ladies oooo

1 Like

Re: Met Her Yesterday nd d First Thing She did was Ask Me For Recharge Card. Na Wa by kagari: 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
My guy no time

4 Likes

Re: Met Her Yesterday nd d First Thing She did was Ask Me For Recharge Card. Na Wa by mencade5(m): 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
kagari: My guy no time
i deleted her number this morning sef. Hw ur side na?

5 Likes

Re: Met Her Yesterday nd d First Thing She did was Ask Me For Recharge Card. Na Wa by kagari: 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2014
mencade5: i deleted her number this morning sef. Hw ur side na?

Hmmm, nairaland ruined my week. This week i bin no get gist for my guys, cause all my uptodated gist na here i dey lift am 4

1 Like

Re: Met Her Yesterday nd d First Thing She did was Ask Me For Recharge Card. Na Wa by mencade5(m): 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
kagari: .

Hmmm, nairaland ruined my week. This week i bin no get gist for my guys, cause all my uptodated gist na here i dey lift am 4
eeeeeya...na all of us d tin affect.
I never even recover sef. But with time we go get there. Be strong
Re: Met Her Yesterday nd d First Thing She did was Ask Me For Recharge Card. Na Wa by fingard02k(m): 1:03pm On Jun 27, 2014
mencade5: she surprised me by asking for recharge card. Haba!

for what na? Did she give you any recharge card to keep for her?

5 Likes

Re: Met Her Yesterday nd d First Thing She did was Ask Me For Recharge Card. Na Wa by mencade5(m): 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2014
fingard02k:

for what na? Did she give you any recharge card to keep for her?
my brother she no give me anything hold for her ooo.
It is just so common of ladies these days. I hope some people wont say its the ladies am rolling with. I just met this one newly but i have sacked her immedialtely ooo

1 Like

Re: Met Her Yesterday nd d First Thing She did was Ask Me For Recharge Card. Na Wa by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
Tell her 'her fada'

3 Likes

Re: Met Her Yesterday nd d First Thing She did was Ask Me For Recharge Card. Na Wa by mencade5(m): 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2014
lrguru: Tell her 'her fada'
hahaha...true talk bro. She cant give me headache, panadol is just N20. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Met Her Yesterday nd d First Thing She did was Ask Me For Recharge Card. Na Wa by Heineken(m): 1:49pm On Jun 27, 2014
I hate gurls asking me for something especially airtime. I love doing it without them asking...if a girl should ask me for airtime,I at once hate her

3 Likes

Re: Met Her Yesterday nd d First Thing She did was Ask Me For Recharge Card. Na Wa by farano(f): 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2014
Jes passing with my 32 shining grin mencade5 happy New year grin

3 Likes

Re: Met Her Yesterday nd d First Thing She did was Ask Me For Recharge Card. Na Wa by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 27, 2014
Where was she going to get the money to chat with u undecided
This OP has dedicated his life to chasing women up and down Nigeria and he expects them to come free of charge angry
Re: Met Her Yesterday nd d First Thing She did was Ask Me For Recharge Card. Na Wa by Jamie87(m): 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2014

1 Like

Re: Met Her Yesterday nd d First Thing She did was Ask Me For Recharge Card. Na Wa by mencade5(m): 3:49pm On Jun 27, 2014
@farano:
Jes passing with my 32 shining grin mencade5 happy New year grin
well, happy new year to you too. Today is 13th january 2014.
Please i guess this is my first time of seeing you. tongue
am mencade5, may i know you?
Re: Met Her Yesterday nd d First Thing She did was Ask Me For Recharge Card. Na Wa by mencade5(m): 3:52pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mondisweets: Where was she going to get the money to chat with u undecided
This OP has dedicated his life to chasing women up and down Nigeria and he expects them to come free of charge angry
i guess u are one of those cheap women whose prize are very cheap. Was she not chatting and browsing before meeting me?
Why do nigerian gals like money like roadside mechanic?

Mscheeewww

9 Likes

Re: Met Her Yesterday nd d First Thing She did was Ask Me For Recharge Card. Na Wa by mencade5(m): 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
Oga that tea wey you dey drink so, be mindful of sugar oooo. tongue
Re: Met Her Yesterday nd d First Thing She did was Ask Me For Recharge Card. Na Wa by chymystique(f): 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mencade5 pls get a life and leave women alone... In my opinion, u need to upgrade.. U attract ur kind so stop whining undecided

2 Likes

Re: Met Her Yesterday nd d First Thing She did was Ask Me For Recharge Card. Na Wa by mencade5(m): 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2014
chymystique: Mencade5 pls get a life and leave women alone... In my opinion, u need to upgrade.. U attract ur kind so stop whining undecided
u well so? U don come with ur wahala abi?

6 Likes

Re: Met Her Yesterday nd d First Thing She did was Ask Me For Recharge Card. Na Wa by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
mencade5: i guess u are one of those cheap women whose prize are very cheap. Was she not chatting and browsing before meeting me?
Why do nigerian gals like money like roadside mechanic?

Mscheeewww
she didnt have u on her list and adding u to it meant spending more MB, cheap is the goat who goes to NL to make noise everytime someone asks him for ordinary recharge card undecided why do NL guys like you think God will provide them beautiful girls that always look on point at no cost? God punish u with an ugly wife who ties over sized wrapper day and night angry

6 Likes

Re: Met Her Yesterday nd d First Thing She did was Ask Me For Recharge Card. Na Wa by farano(f): 4:50pm On Jun 27, 2014
mencade5: well, happy new year to you too. Today is 13th january 2014.
Please i guess this is my first time of seeing you. tongue
am mencade5, may i know you?
embarassed
Re: Met Her Yesterday nd d First Thing She did was Ask Me For Recharge Card. Na Wa by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
She ask u for the one wey u fit afford na.Recharge card na the level wey u dey tongue tongue tongue grin

She won keep u as recharge card boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: Met Her Yesterday nd d First Thing She did was Ask Me For Recharge Card. Na Wa by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2014
mencade5: hahaha...true talk bro. She cant give me headache, panadol is just N20. Lol
lol, yes o
Re: Met Her Yesterday nd d First Thing She did was Ask Me For Recharge Card. Na Wa by mencade5(m): 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2014
@farano:
embarassed
wetin?
Re: Met Her Yesterday nd d First Thing She did was Ask Me For Recharge Card. Na Wa by mencade5(m): 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mondisweets: she didnt have u on her list and adding u to it meant spending more MB, cheap is the goat who goes to NL to make noise everytime someone asks him for ordinary recharge card undecided why do NL guys like you think God will provide them beautiful girls that always look on point at no cost? God punish u with an ugly wife who ties over sized wrapper day and night angry
ladies like u promotes prostitution. Using every slight opportunity to swindle men. Must puccciiii be exchange for money? Chaiiiiiii

2 Likes

Re: Met Her Yesterday nd d First Thing She did was Ask Me For Recharge Card. Na Wa by mencade5(m): 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
lynpetra: She ask u for the one wey u fit afford na.Recharge card na the level wey u dey tongue tongue tongue grin

She won keep u as recharge card boyfriend.
lynpetra, ur own level na where? Free pucccciiii giver? Well i dey for set if that guy do finish. tongue
Re: Met Her Yesterday nd d First Thing She did was Ask Me For Recharge Card. Na Wa by farano(f): 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2014
mencade5: wetin?
Nothing I'm sorry
Re: Met Her Yesterday nd d First Thing She did was Ask Me For Recharge Card. Na Wa by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2014
mencade5: lynpetra, ur own level na where? Free pucccciiii giver? Well i dey for set if that guy do finish. tongue

I go give u Aids oooo.E be like say u dey crase?
Re: Met Her Yesterday nd d First Thing She did was Ask Me For Recharge Card. Na Wa by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2014
mencade5: ladies like u promotes prostitution. Using every slight opportunity to swindle men. Must puccciiii be exchange for money? Chaiiiiiii
and men like you are the reason why Africa is still in the darkness, all you know if following women up and down, while you are clueless about how to make sensible contributions to the community so that you can help the next generation live better lives.
How can you change the Nigerian economy? U dont know!
How do you become a woman wrapper? You will make 1millions threads on NL about it!

_Stupidity will kill you grin

7 Likes

Re: Met Her Yesterday nd d First Thing She did was Ask Me For Recharge Card. Na Wa by mencade5(m): 5:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
@farano:
Nothing I'm sorry
i was joking and u dont seem to get it. Well are u going to answer well this second time? U know what happen the last time.
Re: Met Her Yesterday nd d First Thing She did was Ask Me For Recharge Card. Na Wa by mencade5(m): 5:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mondisweets: and men like you are the reason why Africa is still in the darkness, all you know if following women up and down, while you are clueless about how to make sensible contributions to the community so that can help they next generation will live better lives.
How can you change the Nigerian economy? U dont know!
How do you become a woman wrapper? You will make 1millions threads on NL about it!

_Stupidity will kill you grin
see mumu ooooooo. Hahaha....my mandate still remain the same.

I shall expose all runs gals in nairaland and beyond.

4 Likes

Re: Met Her Yesterday nd d First Thing She did was Ask Me For Recharge Card. Na Wa by mencade5(m): 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
lynpetra:

I go give u Aids oooo.E be like say u dey crase?
holyghost fire...grabs packets of ruff rider condoms.

*trusted since 1900*
Re: Met Her Yesterday nd d First Thing She did was Ask Me For Recharge Card. Na Wa by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 27, 2014
mencade5: see mumu ooooooo. Hahaha....my mandate still remain the same.

I shall expose all runs gals in nairaland and beyond.
thats all you are good for, we will leave the real man to do the more sensible things like developing the economy tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Your Best Nairaland Moderator In 2016 / This Seems Fun / Can You Date Without Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.