Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:13 PM

University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) - Education (252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) (552856 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 11:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
khassy:

No list... Ah d cum sell ur fada car use bribe ambali
My P man Range R sp
nah My Uncle Ambali 10years+ Salary
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by wheesin(m): 11:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
Yungmilio2:
deserve Fire
Yes I made them lose
cuz Adila's Mum made me dislike her Family
when she played the game of giving a struggling family(dide) a not too good song for the HipHop
and wanted them to get evicted - (she said that when she was interviewed)
when she was suppose to Focus on the threat
l
U no see where Uncle dey shake Body?

abegi datz not a reason.. i voted for them like 5 times...i really enjoyed their family..especially their sis and crazy uncle

youngmilio u deserve enough cain soaked in palm wine dis nite angry
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by johncozy(m): 11:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
Yungmilio2:
computer science try always beat them
Nah computer science win the last Faculty Cup
them fire ICS for final
l
next time make them bring dia girls to come play for them
lmao!!! u be comp sci student?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by gbaskiano(m): 11:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
Pls sir/ma, I have two questions. firstly, I scored 177 in my utme and I missed out in the post utme in ilorin and am aspiring to study elect/elect, computer science or computer engineering pls what can I do because I wish to get admitted this year. Secondly I wish I can be allowed to get admission into 200level cos I already have OND bt it is lower credit is there a course I can do without upper credit? Thank u
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 11:39pm On Sep 27, 2014
wheesin:

abegi datz not a reason.. i voted for them like 5 times...i really enjoyed their family..especially their sis and crazy uncle

youngmilio u deserve enough cain soaked in palm wine dis nite angry
guy forget jare
they gat no selling point
thou Wilfred n adila (them sabi)
First to Throw Blow na him dey win fight
l
the tricks that adila did tonight
she should have done that before the grand Finale
they would have steal my vote with DAT
l
my I voted 3times with my last 32naira
my sis and mum so sold our vote to the Utere family
l
I dey feel Uncle
oya shake body
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 11:40pm On Sep 27, 2014
johncozy:
lmao!!! u be comp sci student?
why you wan know?
as far I no be ICS student
e no cosine me
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 11:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
gbaskiano: Pls sir/ma, I have two questions. firstly, I scored 177 in my utme and I missed out in the post utme in ilorin and am aspiring to study elect/elect, computer science or computer engineering pls what can I do because I wish to get admitted this year. Secondly I wish I can be allowed to get admission into 200level cos I already have OND bt it is lower credit is there a course I can do without upper credit? Thank u
Unilorin gat no course called Computer Enginnering for now
with Lower (that's Difficult )
why not try IJMB
or
wait and write jamb next year

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
Yungmilio2:
computer science try always beat them
Nah computer science win the last Faculty Cup
them fire ICS for final
l
next time make them bring dia girls to come play for them

Person wey de hear you now go de think say una sabi reach madrid.. Op yu remember say we flog una for the league? If no be the yeye league wey den no organize wella, league na league, and na we top .. After flogging comp science.. Abi 1st Vs 2nd de de league ni??.. Na still penalty una tek win..

Well notin du una, una go soon chop am..
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 12:02am On Sep 28, 2014
choose4me:

Person wey de hear you now go de think say una sabi reach madrid.. Op yu remember say we flog una for the league? If no be the yeye league wey den no organize wella, league na league, and na we top .. After flogging comp science.. Abi 1st Vs 2nd de de league ni??.. Na still penalty una tek win..

Well notin du una, una go soon chop am..
lol
if nah League why them name am Faculty cup?
and why we no play Home and Away?
the First Leg
hope whona Remember say Atah and Moh
been go write text before them rush come play the match with fatigue
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by agent9(m): 12:24am On Sep 28, 2014
@yungchop....congratulation ooooo

Sorry dis come late grin
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by agent9(m): 12:28am On Sep 28, 2014
Alpet:
They didnt.
You are admitted based on ur utme and post-utme.
The purpose of clearance are:
To confirm ur utme score and O'level result.
To check d relevance of ur subject combination (d four subjects u did in utme and 5 O'level subjects) to d course u were given.

So....wat do u suggest he should do??
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Abasstoheeb(m): 1:29am On Sep 28, 2014
yungchop: bro!! At last dem msg me sha, I lost my fone that's why I've been off, rkarang, wheesin, yungmilio2, abasstoheeb , alimtoheeb, killercute16, lordseyad, hawtmolly the list is just endless!! Infact all of you, am happy to tell you we'll meet at the BBF by Gods grace, dem don knack una guy with Bsc. Physiology grin
Bro.am hapi 4 u o and tnx God
Cant wait to see u
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Abasstoheeb(m): 1:51am On Sep 28, 2014
singa2500: Pls I was given linguistics instead of economics and my o level is a combination 4 economics but I av anoda o level dat av the combination 4 linguistics..................................................so pls is it possible 4 me to upload the second o level 4 the combination of linguistics or still upload the first o level.
pls I really need fast reply b4 I die 4 here p
1st congrat on yor admisn
i dont tink u nid to ask dis type of a quesn since u already hve d resut dat fit yor course.i tink ntin is delayin u
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Alpet(m): 2:13am On Sep 28, 2014
agent9:

So....wat do u suggest he should do??
He should use d relevant result.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by leke4ever(m): 2:14am On Sep 28, 2014
choose4me:

Una don start.. We go show una dis session.. You guys won't be lucky like that of last session..
na only com Science and CIS dey d play 4 d faculty? What of LIS, or dem no get player ni?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by leke4ever(m): 2:15am On Sep 28, 2014
choose4me:

Una don start.. We go show una dis session.. You guys won't be lucky like that of last session..
na only com Science and CIS dey play 4 d faculty? What of LIS, or dem no get player ni?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Omonoba1: 2:16am On Sep 28, 2014
Greetings to y'all,, my younger bro would be taken the next utme going for medicine (MBBS), pls wat are d tinx he needs to know? secondly, i heard only indigenes of kwara or Muslims are the ones admitted but we are from Edo and not Muslims, lastly what does he need to aim for in jamb n jamb? all contributions would be appreciated..shalom!
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by khassy(m): 2:38am On Sep 28, 2014
Yungmilio2:
My P man Range R sp
nah My Uncle Ambali 10years+ Salary

Big guy
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 5:41am On Sep 28, 2014
Omonoba1: Greetings to y'all,, my younger bro would be taken the next utme going for medicine (MBBS), pls wat are d tinx he needs to know? secondly, i heard only indigenes of kwara or Muslims are the ones admitted but we are from Edo and not Muslims, lastly what does he need to aim for in jamb n jamb? all contributions would be appreciated..shalom!
First and foremost, your brother must have a single sitting O level result. He must also have above 230 and 75 in the UTME and post UTME respectively (cos we don't know what will happen in the next year exams). Concerning your religious and tribal views about Unilorin, they are untrue characteristics of the Better By Far University. Equity reigns in the University.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by bethedoski(m): 5:46am On Sep 28, 2014
yungchop: I go still break ya head tongue @killercute16 ; thanks bro!!
Hi boss. U can add me on whatsapp if u please. 08138888030. We are in the same faculty. BTW u can drop ur contact too.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Horpehyhemih(f): 6:13am On Sep 28, 2014
choose4me:

Experience was written all over my post.. You just chose not to see it..

No problem.. Have a successful academic journey..
tnx
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by iyamuri(m): 6:25am On Sep 28, 2014
Pls can sm1 without biology but agric be cleared for biomedical engnr...pls quick response abg....its in faculty of engnr....nd technology
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Holarz(m): 7:02am On Sep 28, 2014
Jammy2012: Any positive change bro?
None still the same,here is my numb 08166718730,lets talk more on whatsapp
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Shuayb0(m): 7:03am On Sep 28, 2014
Guys, since the uploading of result only has a
provision for one sitting, what will happen to those that re
applying with two sittings? would it affect the course they
were given?. Thanks
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Omonoba1: 7:22am On Sep 28, 2014
lucrownt: First and foremost, your brother must have a single sitting O level result. He must also have above 230 and 75 in the UTME and post UTME respectively (cos we don't know what will happen in the next year exams). Concerning your religious and tribal views about Unilorin, they are untrue characteristics of the Better By Far University. Equity reigns in the University.
thanks sire! the guy has one sitting i.e waec but can u tell wat was likely the cutoff mark used this yr??
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by laryom1(m): 7:29am On Sep 28, 2014
Omonoba1: Greetings to y'all,, my younger bro would be taken the next utme going for medicine (MBBS), pls wat are d tinx he needs to know? secondly, i heard only indigenes of kwara or Muslims are the ones admitted but we are from Edo and not Muslims, lastly what does he need to aim for in jamb n jamb? all contributions would be appreciated..shalom!
Next utme will be in form of CBT. UTME on CBT option enables many students to score very high in the exam. Especially aspiring medical students. For him nt to have problem at all, he should target 260. And in PUME, he should try and score more than 85% as he would be admitted on merit since you guys arent frm either the catchment or indigenous state
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by laryom1(m): 7:31am On Sep 28, 2014
iyamuri: Pls can sm1 without biology but agric be cleared for biomedical engnr...pls quick response abg....its in faculty of engnr....nd technology
For that course, i THINK agric is supplementary to biology.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by laryom1(m): 7:35am On Sep 28, 2014
just joined the army of students waiting for clearance
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Omonoba1: 7:46am On Sep 28, 2014
laryom1: Next utme will be in form of CBT. UTME on CBT option enables many students to score very high in the exam. Especially aspiring medical students. For him nt to have problem at all, he should target 260. And in PUME, he should try and score more than 85% as he would be admitted on merit since you guys arent frm either the catchment or indigenous state
thanks boss..are u a new medical admittee?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by laryom1(m): 8:02am On Sep 28, 2014
Omonoba1: thanks boss..are u a new medical admittee?
Yes sire
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by iyamuri(m): 8:06am On Sep 28, 2014
2 sittings is allowed na...or wat do u guys tink........is showing on d document uploads page
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by iyamuri(m): 8:08am On Sep 28, 2014
Shuayb0: Guys, since the uploading of result only has a
provision for one sitting, what will happen to those that re
applying with two sittings? would it affect the course they
were given?. Thanks
.....it has provision fr 2 sittings bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (434) (Reply)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.