Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Maintenance Tips On Cars. - Car Talk (334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Maintenance Tips On Cars. (914560 Views)

Funny Things Written On Cars(buses) You've Seen? / Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars / AUTO MAINTENANCE TIPS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (509) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by daamazing(m): 6:45pm On Aug 29, 2021
clothingonline:
I recently venture into buying cars and giving drivers for Uber which car is the best to use for Uber? In Lagos
https://www.nairaland.com/2653841/uber-partner-lagos-please-share
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Skolex5: 7:03pm On Aug 29, 2021
clothingonline:
I recently venture into buying cars and giving drivers for Uber which car is the best to use for Uber? In Lagos
Senior man
I am available to partner with you
I am driver
Highly experienced.
Get a Corola .
I have both platforms .
Uber and bolt .
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by clothingonline(m): 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
Skolex5:

Senior man
I am available to partner with you
I am driver
Highly experienced.
Get a Corola .
I have both platforms .
Uber and bolt .

Was your convinient weekly return projection ?
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:37am On Aug 30, 2021
clothingonline:

Pls take this discussion
daamazing:
https://www.nairaland.com/2653841/uber-partner-lagos-please-share

May the Lord be with you

3 Likes

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by nacozee: 7:12am On Aug 30, 2021
nacozee:
Please guys my Venza fuel guage is slow. If I put fuel in the tank, it does not reflect on the guage immediately. I would have to drive for a while before it start going up small small. Is this a normal thing or there is problem with the fuel guage

Gazzuz or anyone can you look into this. I really need some answers
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by nacozee: 7:17am On Aug 30, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvtwFVT1Q10

Please Gazzuzz do you know where to insert this paper pin on Toyota Venza obd to clear to "check VSC System" and traction light on dashboard. The one in this video seems different from that on Venza.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:26am On Aug 30, 2021
nacozee:

Please Gazzuzz do you know where to insert this paper pin on Toyota Venza obd to clear to "check VSC System" and traction light on dashboard. The one in this video seems different from that on Venza.

Does not work that way. Have your vehicle scanned .

1 Like

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Chibujoe: 8:41am On Aug 30, 2021
Suzuki 4 plug manual for sale. call 08028291376

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by nacozee: 9:21am On Aug 30, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Does not work that way. Have your vehicle scanned .

It's been scanned, says it's steering angle sensor
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Skolex5: 10:10am On Aug 30, 2021
clothingonline:

Is there a contact number .
So we can talk .
My number is 08090197796
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by donuba61: 10:47am On Aug 30, 2021
Good morning Gazzuzz and other car gurus. My car, Honda civic gear is giving me problem and I was advise to buy another gear box. Please what are the things I need to look at for when I go buying the gear box to avoid buying a worked or faulty one.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:51am On Aug 30, 2021
nacozee:

It's been scanned, says it's steering angle sensor

Post all the associated codes
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:52am On Aug 30, 2021
donuba61:
Good morning Gazzuzz and other car gurus. My car, Honda civic gear is giving me problem and I was advise to buy another gear box. Please what are the things I need to look at for when I go buying the gear box to avoid buying a worked or faulty one.

Go with God brother.... No way to know till it's installed

3 Likes

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by temi4fash(m): 10:59am On Aug 30, 2021
Hello Bosses,

I changed Ball Joint, Lower Arm Bushing and the Leakage of my Honda City 2007.
I noticed when i apply the brakes the tire vibrates in a very funny way. Its not firm, it was when i wanted to the alignment they noticed it and refused to do the alignment saying i need to fix it.

I noticed when an 80Km/h my handbrake lights come on.

What could be wrong?
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:21am On Aug 30, 2021
temi4fash:
Hello Bosses,

I changed Ball Joint, Lower Arm Bushing and the Leakage of my Honda City 2007.
I noticed when i apply the brakes the tire vibrates in a very funny way. Its not firm, it was when i wanted to the alignment they noticed it and refused to do the alignment saying i need to fix it.

I noticed when an 80Km/h my handbrake lights come on.

What could be wrong?

If alignment refused you, replace the mechanic.

Kindly re-do your suspension job with a competent mech or workshop
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by sbot: 11:24am On Aug 30, 2021
donuba61:

If you can afford Gazzuzz, do go with him.

I’m sure he can give you some form of warranty.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by temi4fash(m): 11:25am On Aug 30, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

If alignment refused you, replace the mechanic.

Kindly re-do your suspension job with a competent mech or workshop

Am already working on the bolded.

Does this mean, I would have to re-buy all of those stuffs?
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by donuba61: 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

OK thank you sir. I appreciate
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by donuba61: 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
sbot:

If you can afford Gazzuzz, do go with him.

I’m sure he can give you some form of warranty.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by ibimboma: 2:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
Mixing & Mastering Package provides everything you need to distribute your songs. This Package provides maximum quality for your project such as singles and Albums.@HBSBEAT.COM,we got you when it comes to music.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by DukeNija(m): 2:08pm On Aug 31, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Gazzuzz you didn’t inform us you’re now into comedy. Lool
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by obidevine(m): 3:17pm On Aug 31, 2021
DukeNija:

Gazzuzz you didn’t inform us you’re now into comedy. Lool

He's a very funny technician
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by obidevine(m): 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2021
DukeNija:

Have you checked your inner tie rod? You should book an appointment with @Gazzuzz
Call him.

Gazzuzz no fit help.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by HottieCoach(f): 7:28pm On Aug 31, 2021
The use of genuine parts for your vehicle and for any associated repairs is crucial for many reasons

We'd like for you to consider us as your plug for the best repair parts to be imported. Utilizing our experience, suppliers and knowledge, we take effort to help you solve your auto parts import problems .

Our aim solely providing you parts that are not only Original but sitting at fair prices.
Both locally and on Pre-order

https://www.nairaland.com/6491031/preorder-vehicle-parts-tools-much

1 Like

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by HottieCoach(f): 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2021
obidevine:

Gazzuzz no fit help.

shocked
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by KolaShangOne(m): 9:11am On Sep 01, 2021
Good morning Gurus..

Came back from a trip on a treacherous Road.
Had lights on my dashboard. ABS, brake light, Traction control light..

Scanned the car, a 2010 Venza, and I got the codes below.

Technician says must be ABS sensors on the tyres. That we should remove all Tires and test their sensors using a meter.

What do you think?

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Brinxs(m): 2:06pm On Sep 01, 2021
Dear Gazzuz I need your help...I hear a crank sound when starting my car (Corrola 09) only in the morning or after the engine cools. What could be the xause of this?? Thanks
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by donuba61: 2:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
Please help a distress soul. Let me start from the beginning. I changed my car engine like 3 months ago in the cause of connecting the ac compressor, the rewire burned my brain box. I changed the brain box which was reprogrammed. After that the gear box keeping disengaging in motion. I was advice advice to change the gear box which I did 3 days ago but the new gear box is still disengaging in motion like the formal one. The mechanic is now suggesting that maybe the person that did the brain box programming didn't do it well. Please my people come to my aid. Please what should I do? Do u think the mechanic is right?
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by obidevine(m): 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2021
donuba61:
Please help a distress soul. Let me start from the beginning. I changed my car engine like 3 months ago in the cause of connecting the ac compressor, the rewire burned my brain box. I changed the brain box which was reprogrammed. After that the gear box keeping disengaging in motion. I was advice advice to change the gear box which I did 3 days ago but the new gear box is still disengaging in motion like the formal one. The mechanic is now suggesting that maybe the person that did the brain box programming didn't do it well. Please my people come to my aid. Please what should I do? Do u think the mechanic is right?

Autologic where art thou. ?
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2021
donuba61:

Vehicle name?
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by donuba61: 3:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Vehicle name?
Honda civic 2008
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by autologic: 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
donuba61:
Compared the ecu part number against the factory ecu probably u have a wrong ecu installed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (509) (Reply)

Mercedes Benz Thread / Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.