Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Maintenance Tips On Cars. - Car Talk (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Maintenance Tips On Cars. (916348 Views)

Funny Things Written On Cars(buses) You've Seen? / Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars / AUTO MAINTENANCE TIPS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (510) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by radautoworks: 7:49pm On Aug 15, 2018
RightWayauto:

lol.. you think I'm this petty or I fear competition you can't intimidate me you started from somewhere but I didn't have to start buying Amala like you started okay you will never be a boss to me just an opportuned woman who talks more like a parrot please open your workshop beside us I would love that

asked for what you would come and do what?? come and brag bros get something better to do with your time moreover we have more than one workshop

There you go with the woman insults again. First, I would never touch amala. I'm a lafun lady.

Second, you whipped your d!ck out talking about multiple locations then started crying and called me insensitive when I whipped mine out and it was bigger than yours.

Is that tents and chairs I see?? Oh, okay. Let me go ahead and show you MY tents and chairs lol. That's Radrentals Nig. LTD folks for your party needs! wink

www.radrentalspartyrentals.com
www.myowambeevent.com

ANYTHING YOU CAN DO I CAN DO BETTER, I CAN DO ANYTHING BETTER THAN YOU! grin

Oya, come again oponu

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by radautoworks: 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
RightWayauto:

thanks to you guys I got the boot eshey

Excellent. Now do you know how to tie shoelaces?

No? Let me help. I even did it in pictures because I know you struggle with words sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by radautoworks: 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2018
RightWayauto:

you know your way to the store and yeah we might not have 12 offices but we still try

I don talk say you this guy dey f' up once car matter enter. Bay no be office. Na the space wey dem dey work for car... Though judging by your pictures I can see why you wouldn't know that. I demand to see your Elizade paperwork!!
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2018
radautoworks:

I don talk say you this guy dey f' up once car matter enter. Bay no be office. Na the space wey dem dey work for car... Though judging by your pictures I can see why you wouldn't know that. I demand to see your Elizade paperwork!!

sorry to disappoint u ma'am, but he meant 12 canopies.....

grin
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by thebigkendo(m): 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2018
Aunty Radu it have do, can we go back to maintenance tips.. Ema-binu

radautoworks
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by radautoworks: 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

grin

Oooooohhh!! Abeg thank you. No vex rightwrongauto
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by radautoworks: 8:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
thebigkendo:

radautoworks

If he shuts up, sure.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by radautoworks: 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
thebigkendo:

radautoworks

You know what? I, Radutoworks AKA aunty radu (OMG my phone has added it to autocorrect), do solemnly swear to thebigkendo that I will cease kicking rightwrongauto in the gonads no matter what he says next.

This Wednesday the 15th of August, 2018.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by thebigkendo(m): 9:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
radautoworks:

You know what? I, Radutoworks AKA aunty radu (OMG my phone has added it to autocorrect), do solemnly swear to the.bigkendo that I will cease kicking rightwrongauto in the gonads no matter what he says next.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by timifakay(m): 10:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
The guy vex
Buy snap safety boot for market
Rent canopy
Find cars to pose...
You started from a technical school now you are here.
So, sit down, be humble.

2 Likes

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Pitokwe(m): 3:13am On Aug 16, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

grin

You self dey add petrol join fire cheesy
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Pitokwe(m): 3:17am On Aug 16, 2018
radautoworks:

You know what? I, Radutoworks AKA aunty radu (OMG my phone has added it to autocorrect), do solemnly swear to thebigkendo that I will cease kicking rightwrongauto in the gonads no matter what he says next.

No be small something dey happen here since morning o.

Please have mercy . No vex too much for that guy. Lessons learnt.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by radautoworks: 5:05am On Aug 16, 2018
Pitokwe:

No be small something dey happen here since morning o.

Please have mercy . No vex too much for that guy. Lessons learnt.

embarassed yes sir. Sorry sir.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Jakjak: 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
Good evening House, please how do I get a good place in Benin city that can do full body work on my big daddy Toyota Camry to become toks
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Jakjak: 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2018
Good evening guys, how do I get a good place in Benin city that can do full body work on my big daddy Toyota Camry to become a toks. Your quick response is appreciated.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by adejide2: 12:14am On Aug 19, 2018
My car showed abs light on the dashboard.
Please what does it mean and what can I do to correct or get off the board. Thanks.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:32am On Aug 19, 2018
adejide2:
My car showed abs light on the dashboard.
Please what does it mean and what can I do to correct or get off the board. Thanks.

what car?
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by adejide2: 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
Mitsubishi gallant wagon 1998. The initial problem with the car has been resolved. But this still remains.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by texasbullet(m): 7:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
Help o my accord keyfob no gree work for far distance o only work if I near driver door. What cold be wrong ?
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Precious231(m): 9:38am On Aug 20, 2018
i bought 2010 liberty jeep after 2 months engine blown off, after replacement of engine no mechanic up till now can start the car. its over 3 months if there is anybody that can start this car in nigeria, i will appreciated it. nairalanders please help locate the right person thanks.here is my contact number.09032659577.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by adejide2: 4:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
Waiting earnestly for the problem solving response.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by radautoworks: 5:26am On Aug 21, 2018
texasbullet:
Help o my accord keyfob no gree work for far distance o only work if I near driver door. What cold be wrong ?

Told you on other thread. Low battery.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by radautoworks: 5:29am On Aug 21, 2018
adejide2:
Waiting earnestly for the problem solving response.

You're not getting one because one would have to see the vehicle.it could be a myriad of things. Gazzuzz will probably tell you to have it scanned and report back. I'll just tell you to take it to a shop. Sight unseen diagnosis takes too long.who has time to guess?
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by radautoworks: 5:30am On Aug 21, 2018
Precious231:

i bought 2010 liberty jeep after 2 months engine blown off, after replacement of engine no mechanic up till now can start the car. its over 3 months if there is anybody that can start this car in nigeria, i will appreciated it. nairalanders please help locate the right person thanks.here is my contact number.09032659577.

Didn't we answer this on another thread?
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Goldrush123: 5:11am On Aug 22, 2018
Good morning y'all,
I want to buy my first ever car so I'll say I know nothing about cars. I like the Benz brand but I have heard stories of how expensive it is to maintain compared to like Lexus brand.
I would really love to go for Benz E350 2011 but I'll like to know how expensive can it be to maintain, how much? Like how much for parts, repairs etc.
I would like to take maintenance into consideration. I can cope if the difference between benz and lexus in terms of money to maintain is not that much. Please gurus, help a first timer?
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by oluwaseunla(m): 6:13am On Aug 22, 2018
Goldrush123:
Good morning y'all,
I want to buy my first ever car so I'll say I know nothing about cars. I like the Benz brand but I have heard stories of how expensive it is to maintain compared to like Lexus brand.
I would really love to go for Benz E350 2011 but I'll like to know how expensive can it be to maintain, how much? Like how much for parts, repairs etc.
I would like to take maintenance into consideration. I can cope if the difference between benz and lexus in terms of money to maintain is not that much. Please gurus, help a first timer?

If you want a specific repair figures, I doubt if that can be provided because it will depend on the exact repairs your vehicle need at each point in time. In terms of preventative maintenance, that shouldn't be too much for you if you are considering a 2011 E class.

On a general note though, I doubt if luxury and cheap can be squeezed into the same sentence, and I think the Lexus should be slightly cheaper to maintain if we are talking of original parts, not those Chinese knock offs.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by radautoworks: 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
Goldrush123:
Good morning y'all,

I'll take a Mercedes over a Lexus. They're both nice cars but mercedes-benz is the flag-ship luxury brand for a reason.

That being said, I suggest you start a little lower for your first car because you have lessons to learn that will be a lot cheaper on something else. Maybe Toyota Highlander/4runner or an Acura? Have you considered a Volvo S series sedan? For a first timer, a Mercedes/Lexus might be too finicky for you. They're very unforgiving to abuse.

4 Likes

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Goldrush123: 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2018
radautoworks:

I'll take a Mercedes over a Lexus. They're both nice cars but mercedes-benz is the flag-ship luxury brand for a reason.

That being said, I suggest you start a little lower for your first car because you have lessons to learn that will be a lot cheaper on something else. Maybe Toyota Highlander/4runner or an Acura? Have you considered a Volvo S series sedan? For a first timer, a Mercedes/Lexus might be too finicky for you. They're very unforgiving to abuse.
Thanks, I actually haven't really considered any other car apart from Mercedes and Lexus. I don't like a Toyota brand, it's too boring for me
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by radautoworks: 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2018
Goldrush123:

Thanks, I actually haven't really considered any other car apart from Mercedes and Lexus. I don't like a Toyota brand, it's too boring for me

Cool because I think the c class is perfect for you

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (510) (Reply)

Mercedes Benz Thread / Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.