Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,770 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Maintenance Tips On Cars. - Car Talk (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Maintenance Tips On Cars. (911011 Views)

Funny Things Written On Cars(buses) You've Seen? / Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars / AUTO MAINTENANCE TIPS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (508) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by radautoworks: 3:24am On Aug 12, 2018
RightWayauto:

Hello dear prospective clients @rightway automobile we offer clinical services for your automobile or cars using the latest software and hardware machine for proper diagnosis.@Rightway autos we fix your automobile the right way contact :08111275719 Mr Ayoola (Director) location Ibadan Oyo state

Please, what is a software and hardware machine?

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:01am On Aug 12, 2018
radautoworks:

shift make we chop this popcorn together.... You know I am a mechanic wink

2 Likes

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Segzila: 11:18am On Aug 12, 2018
My Oga

Pls see pic..manifold can not be weld...the crack is just before the 02 sensor..

Also, I noticed the engine light indicates P1135 and P1155.qyne because of the leak..

Any adcicw now seal the leak a s fix the is sensors

See pics

More info required to ascertain point of leak and type of material exhaust is made of.

Pics will be helpful[/color][/quote]

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:38pm On Aug 12, 2018
Segzila:

My Oga

Pls see pic..manifold can not be weld...the crack is just before the 02 sensor..

Also, I noticed the engine light indicates P1135 and P1155.qyne because of the leak..

Any adcicw now seal the leak a s fix the is sensors

See pics

its a good thing you included the pic of the exhaust.

the only reason your exhaust will break at that point is due to excessive engine movement and a missing or unbolted exhaust support bracket.

Installing another catalytic converter will be a waste of money as it will crack at same point again.

1. Material can be welded.

2. Fix engine mounts.

3. Install support bracket ( contrary to popular Kamaru belief they are useful)

2 Likes

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by radautoworks: 7:26pm On Aug 12, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

its a good thing you included the pic of the exhaust.

the only reason your exhaust will break at that point is due to excessive engine movement and a missing or unbolted exhaust support bracket.

Installing another catalytic converter will be a waste of money as it will crack at same point again.

1. Material can be welded.

2. Fix engine mounts.

3. Install support bracket ( contrary to popular Kamaru belief they are useful)

First thing I thought
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by RightWayauto: 11:11pm On Aug 12, 2018
radautoworks:

You should know the as a seasoned mechanical engineering involving in automobile programming tools are actually becoming essential auto diagnostic tool in automobile repair shops.Gazzuzz you can often come across OEM Technical Service Bulletins that require them to reprogram the vehicle with the latest OEM calibration files in order to diagnose and repair car problems such as check engine light, gas mileage, false DTCS, shifting, hesitation, rough idle, emissions quality, ABS, performance and more.You install software's and use your hardware machine for proper diagnosis. You can use oem diagnostics etc and please always be polite I'm not a competition we could learn a lot from one another plus I will create a thread soon enough thanks sir @Gazzuz kamaru
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by radautoworks: 3:25am On Aug 13, 2018
RightWayauto:
You should know the as a seasoned mechanical engineering involving in automobile programming tools are actually becoming essential auto diagnostic tool in automobile repair shops.Gazzuzz you can often come across OEM Technical Service Bulletins that require them to reprogram the vehicle with the latest OEM calibration files in order to diagnose and repair car problems such as check engine light, gas mileage, false DTCS, shifting, hesitation, rough idle, emissions quality, ABS, performance and more.You install software's and use your hardware machine for proper diagnosis. You can use oem diagnostics etc and please always be polite I'm not a competition we could learn a lot from one another plus I will create a thread soon enough thanks sir @Gazzuz kamaru

You just used a lot of words to say nothing. You don't need to make it sound complicated so people who know nothing about cars think it is a giant mystery.

How are we supposed to trust you if you can't even describe what you do?

Again, please what are software and hardware machine?

2 Likes

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by oluwaseunla(m): 5:48am On Aug 13, 2018
radautoworks:

You just used a lot of words to say nothing. You don't need to make it sound complicated so people who know nothing about cars but think it is a giant mystery.

Hmmm. Aunty Radu (by the way, who coined this name) is becoming a Savage demeanor, just like the rest of them. Stay long enough on nairaland, you become them cheesy grin cheesy.

The guy can't give the answer you seek. You guys will keep going in circles. grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:26am On Aug 13, 2018
RightWayauto:

Please do not post adverts in this section to avoid being banned.

Cc marpol, Dominique
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by RightWayauto: 7:40am On Aug 13, 2018
radautoworks:

You just used a lot of words to say nothing. You don't need to make it sound complicated so people who know nothing about cars but think it is a giant mystery.

But you are an engineer or should be a technician if I'm saying nothing to you then you need to carefully read what I typed or probably come to our workshop in Ibadan I'm very accomodative you are welcome
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by benedictgold(m): 7:54am On Aug 13, 2018
Is the parts of benz e class more expensive than parts of c class or they are the same price?
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by luvinhubby(m): 7:57am On Aug 13, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Kamaru please open a thread and stop spaming the entire place with adverts, engage in car related topics and respond to solved and unsolved queries on car related matters. from your responses we will know what you are. presently you are kamaru.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by radautoworks: 7:58am On Aug 13, 2018
oluwaseunla:

Hmmm. Aunty Radu (by the way, who coined this name) is becoming a Savage demeanor, just like the rest of them. Stay long enough on nairaland, you become them cheesy grin cheesy.

The guy can't give the answer you seek. You guys will keep going in circles. grin cheesy grin

For now I'm blaming it on hormones lol.

It just grinds my gears when so called mechanics try to use a ton of words to confuse potential clients or try to insult the public's intelligence. Strung together they are meaningless but someone who doesn't know better will get taken.

I don't like when they buy a tool, don't know what it is for or how to properly use it, then charge for it. Especially when you do it on someone else's thread.

It's the same way I feel about the people on here selling all these machines promising to quadruple your fuel or N5,000 machines that can solve all your car's problems!

DAMN! I AM cranky! Just two and a half more weeks...
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by radautoworks: 7:59am On Aug 13, 2018
benedictgold:
Is the parts of benz e class more expensive than parts of c class or they are the same price?

Higher up you go in class, more expensive parts typically.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by radautoworks: 8:00am On Aug 13, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Please do not post adverts in this section to avoid being banned.

Cc marpol, Dominique
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by radautoworks: 8:01am On Aug 13, 2018
RightWayauto:

But you are an engineer or should be a technician if I'm saying nothing to you then you need to carefully read what I typed or probably come to our workshop in Ibadan I'm very accomodative you are welcome

No, I'm good. Thanks. I don't want to reduce my IQ any more than it already is.

I do find it interesting how you speak completely differently when it's not your supposed topic of expertise. Since you want to be a smartass, scroll down a couple of posts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by radautoworks: 8:31am On Aug 13, 2018
RightWayauto:

I gave you a chance. Next time you plagiarize, at least try to change the order SMH

Cc oluwasuenla, Gazzuzz, egunmogaji, Kashif, egunmogaji and the usual suspects.

2 Likes

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by seunoj: 8:36am On Aug 13, 2018
See fatality.

radautoworks:

I gave you a chance. Next time you plagiarize, at least try to change the order SMH

2 Likes

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Sankabson(m): 9:06am On Aug 13, 2018
Good Morning Gazzuzz, You're really doing a great job here, may the Good Lord Continue TO Strengthen You Sir.

I'm using a 1996 Toyota Camry ( Orobo). I recently noticed the fuel consumption has increased. Using 5000-7000k fuel in 2days ( I drive between Mokola and Old Ife Road, Ibadan.) I don't know if you're familiar with this axis Sir.

I gave it to my Rewire, he said its the fuel guage that is miscalculating, I have spent close to 8k on the fuel gauge alone and the problem is still there. . I don't even know what next to do.

Problem 2:
My AC gas hardly last 2weeks. I have chnaged almost all the pipes/holes of the AC. Still the problem keep showing..

I know You gonna telll me to go Scan the car first,I don't know where i can do that in Ibadan, I'll appreciate if Nairalanders can recommend a trusted one for me here..

Many Thanks.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:09am On Aug 13, 2018
radautoworks:

Please, maybe you can explain his response to me because according to him I should have understood.

Have you watched any of Broda shaggy's skits You should grin

2 Likes

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by radautoworks: 9:10am On Aug 13, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Have you watched any of Broda shaggy's skits You should grin

Again, I am illiterate undecided

1 Like

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:14am On Aug 13, 2018
Sankabson:
Good Morning Gazzuzz, You're really doing a great job here, may the Good Lord Continue TO Strengthen You Sir.

I'm using a 1996 Toyota Camry ( Orobo). I recently noticed the fuel consumption has increased. Using 5000-7000k fuel in 2days ( I drive between Mokola and Old Ife Road, Ibadan.) I don't know if you're familiar with this axis Sir.

I gave it to my Rewire, he said its the fuel guage that is miscalculating, I have spent close to 8k on the fuel gauge alone and the problem is still there. . I don't even know what next to do.

Problem 2:
My AC gas hardly last 2weeks. I have chnaged almost all the pipes/holes of the AC. Still the problem keep showing..

I know You gonna telll me to go Scan the car first,I don't know where i can do that in Ibadan, I'll appreciate if Nairalanders can recommend a trusted one for me here..

Many Thanks.

Fuel consumption read here, beginning to end.
https://www.nairaland.com/4656373/when-it-time-return-factory

A/c stop using soap and water to diagnose.

There are dyes, there are electronic sniffers, there is selective vacuuming. I can't do much for you on the a/c
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:15am On Aug 13, 2018
radautoworks:

biko this pikin should do and come, you are getting more Savage by the day grin
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by radautoworks: 9:36am On Aug 13, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

biko this pikin should do and come, you are getting more Savage by the day grin

The day you don't see me posting again you will know what happened smiley

1 Like

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Cupidkc(m): 10:17am On Aug 13, 2018
Good day Gazzuzz, please do you have an idea of where I can get the tie rod for SCION TC and the possible cost?
The front driver Tyre is wearing off badly and the steering kinda vibrates and swerves when brake is applied.
Thanks.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Pweezy(m): 10:27am On Aug 13, 2018
@GAZZUZZ Good day Bros, please i only observed yesteday that the lights on my dashboard do not display for toyota corolla 2004 model. is there any adjustments i need to do on my own?
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by RightWayauto: 11:19am On Aug 13, 2018
radautoworks:

see get off online go out and do some I'm busy here you don't expect me to throwing tantrums with you I'm not here for that come visit our workshop okay right now I'm busy on these cars pictures don't lie

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by benedictgold(m): 11:37am On Aug 13, 2018
radautoworks:

Higher up you go in class, more expensive parts typically.

Ok thanks.. so a toks c class shouis be generally less expensive to maintain than its e class counterpart ?

1 Like

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:58am On Aug 13, 2018
RightWayauto:

see get off online go out and do some I'm busy here you don't expect me to throwing tantrums with you I'm not here for that come visit our workshop okay right now I'm busy on these cars pictures don't lie

Timifakay come carry Kamaru o! grin

2 Likes

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by radautoworks: 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
RightWayauto:

I agree so you admit to plagiarism? You really want to start a picture war with literally anyone here? That's cute lol cheesy

Again, amazing how you can speak properly as long as you are not being asked about Auto work grin

Get your garbage into your own thread and no one will bother you. We won't even read your posts I promise.

** Oh, and to plagiarize means to steal work that is not yours and present it as yours in case you don't understand what you have been busted doing. Usually people are humble and apologize after being caught stealing. Do your 'customers' know you steal?

1 Like

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by radautoworks: 3:22pm On Aug 13, 2018
Cupidkc:
Good day Gazzuzz, please do you have an idea of where I can get the tie rod for SCION TC and the possible cost?
The front driver Tyre is wearing off badly and the steering kinda vibrates and swerves when brake is applied.
Thanks.

What year? The price below for 2015 and is in stock at the store.

MOOG problem solver Steering Tie Rod End Left Outer N16,425 1 year warranty http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=MOG&partNumber=ES800054

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (508) (Reply)

Mercedes Benz Thread / Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

Viewing this topic: Heemcelph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.