Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,060 members, 7,859,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:35 PM

Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor - Business (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor (117644 Views)

Tennis Betting Tips / Tennis and Soccer tips / Price Of Standard Tennis Table And Snooker Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lekkie073(m): 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
ice hockey picks

Havirov - Prostejov 1 win

Comet - Furuset 1 win

MHC Spartak - Sakhalinskie Akuly 1 win

ATP singles
djokovic win

challenger singles USA
Rola B. win
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by donbrowser(m): 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
lgboks:
Just have to speak up...99% of people here are new that's why they speak the way they do...I follow the football trend and I was there when chimajii was advised to open his own trend if he wants to post his tennis picks and also avoid many attacks from other punters there...he did and hence this thread was born(i followed from day 1 even before the info lost of nairaland). from my experience when punters in nl post picks they do it in funny ways(only few do so in a good way),they don't post results(few do),minus the success rates...but since I know chimajii his picks are posted with the time of the match,odds(as at the time he his...
Who asked him to open a thread and post his picks?
Y did dey nt say dat to Kelvic1 and Femcruz too?
Greenified has his own corner handicaps thread, did he create it to prevent attacks?
Who cares if u igboks use the fb thread or decide to create a thread.
Dont say wat u dont know all in the name of defence... Peace!

2 Likes

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by donbrowser(m): 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2014
YBNSCEO:
Nobody is riding on his sucess I dey my thread they teach pple on vfl totally free o suddenly he comes in and start saying trash sayin my picks are trash and he knows d game beta than me,so I put up a chalenge to him so we all can knw who rili is beta??and as a coward he ran from d challenge covering up wit trash!!!wats my business wit this thread b4u dey ur lane I dey my lane but u wan show say na u sabi pass am still challenging the coward
Link to your thread?
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by controversialJ: 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
Primestone:
yea I luv dat.if u r better show us..no time.I just joined d thread

HELP ME TELL DEM OHHHH??

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Akasejude: 5:18am On Nov 13, 2014
It is only evidence that silinces argument so u pple stop this
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by caesaraba(m): 5:54am On Nov 13, 2014
lekkie073:
ice hockey picks

Havirov - Prostejov 1 win 1 Lost (corrected)

Comet - Furuset 1 win

MHC Spartak - Sakhalinskie Akuly 1 win

ATP singles
djokovic win

challenger singles USA
Rola B. win
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lgboks(m): 8:05am On Nov 13, 2014
donbrowser:

Who asked him to open a thread and post his picks?
Y did dey nt say dat to Kelvic1 and Femcruz too?
Greenified has his own corner handicaps thread, did he create it to prevent attacks?
Who cares if u igboks use the fb thread or decide to create a thread.
Dont say wat u dont know all in the name of defence... Peace!
it happened after an argument(cant remember) itz been long na.just. Saying what I saw..hmmm you should by now know how some ppl act especially when seeking attention..in the football thread I play your picks some times..(admire your work).. but you know better than most ppl accusing chimajii cus have seen you attacked more than once cry
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lekkie073(m): 8:46am On Nov 13, 2014
where is chimajii
anyway, picks loading....>>>>>>>>>
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by YBNSCEO(m): 10:18am On Nov 13, 2014
Today free pick
Euroleague Men, Group C
Under/Over 155.5 points

Bayern Munich - Fenerbahce Ulker 20:15
Over 155.5 points odd»1.75
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lekkie073(m): 11:10am On Nov 13, 2014
football
england v Portugal over1.5
Italy v France anybody win
morocco v Benin under3.5
Yemen v Bahrain away win

ice hockey
traktor v lada home win (Russia)
valpellice v cortina home win (Italy)

tennis
challenger helsinki
jurgen zopp v micke kontinen 1 win

ITF men singles
m. trungelliti v j. Pedro 1 win
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by YBNSCEO(m): 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
^^see this fool u where banned bcus u go about causing havok in people's thread!! If I charge 1million for my pick howw is that ur concern??it was same u that was crying out that I buy picks,so if I charge its not ur fucking business u didn't give me d money to purchase them so shut d fuvk up

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Ezebinaugwu(m): 1:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
lekkie073:
football
england v Portugal over1.5
Italy v France anybody win
morocco v Benin under3.5
Yemen v Bahrain away win

ice hockey
traktor v lada home win (Russia)
valpellice v cortina home win (Italy)

tennis
challenger helsinki
jurgen zopp v micke kontinen 1 win

ITF men singles
m. trungelliti v j. Pedro 1 win

Bro it seems you are good in dropping picks, why not go open your own thread so ppl will follow you instead of posting ur picks in another person's thread. Thanks

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Ezebinaugwu(m): 1:12pm On Nov 13, 2014
YBNSCEO:
^^see this fool u where banned bcus u go about causing havok in people's thread!! If I charge 1million for my pick howw is that ur concern??it was same u that was crying out that I buy picks,so if I charge its not ur fucking business u didn't give me d money to purchase them so shut d fuvk up

Guy you are the one causing trouble here. Go to your own thread shikena
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by YBNSCEO(m): 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
Ezebinaugwu:

Guy you are the one causing trouble here. Go to your own thread shikena
am going nowhere he was d one that came to my thread to insult me I had notin to do with this thread b4 but now this thread is my home,d coward wants trouble I go give am double
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 1:26pm On Nov 13, 2014
YBNSCEO:
am going nowhere he was d one that came to my thread to insult me I had notin to do with this thread b4 but now this thread is my home,d coward wants trouble I go give am double

U keep showing how slow u're in reasoning. U make so much noise, that's how u kept ranting and threatening the girl u scammed , 'i will mess u up'..' i will destroy u'.. 'i will do u this i'll do u that'. A paper Tiger is what i call u.
Maybe u don't understand english, u're creating an illusion of buyin picks.
Also, u're quick to forget, picks wasnt what started this whole thing, was it? VFL
And in more ways than none, everyone of us in this forum is subtly charged with the responsibility of ensuring this place is safe and free. which is evident, when someone is scammed, u see ppu going out to their way to get the persons details and all of him or her to answer to it. Or at most create awareness so that someone else doesnt fall prey.
And VFL has been a recipe for SCAMMERS, which was why @lukesmith told u 'u had no point' and rightfully so.
Oh, how we forget so soon, ognutimmys case, a renowned VFL pro, add to odas who have been scammed via VFL too.
Yes, u really dnt knw hw or what scamming feels,because u've done it to someone. only those who have been in it,wud do everything to nip someone who has or whose intents are tilting towards scamming in the board. By the way am a witness to scamming, mine was even a case of i worked and i wasnt paid. Mr @byod #page35 of this thread.
Again,i'll state it just like lukesmith did on VFL,No SPORTS has any STRATEGY! Don't lead ppu astray!
As with all sports, the BOOKIES WILL ALWAYS GIVE the person WHO IS EXPECTED TO WIN THE LESSER ODD AND THE OTHER WHO DOESNT STAND A CHANCE THE BIGGER ODD, IT'S LEFT TO THE PERSON WHO HAS KNOWLEDGE IN THE SPORTS TO KNW IF THE LESSER ODD IS CAPABLE OF WINNING. Or whatever market is suitable for such match/game. no sports is an Exception, football,hockey,tennis,bb,nhfl e.t.c.
Also, u challenged lukesmith to a battle he picked it up. Then u ran.
NOW I'LL BE good enuf to CHALLENGE U. ONLY AFTER U HAVE CHALLENGED LUKESMITH. OTHERWISE. We all know who the COWARD IS.
ONE MORE THING, UR POSTING HERE DOES NOTHING FOR ME, it doesnt anger me one bit.
IF ANYTHING, AT LEAST IT'S KEEPING my THREAD BUSY AND KEEPING IT IN PUBLIC EYE/FRONT PAGE. SO, IT'S NICE.

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by YBNSCEO(m): 1:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
chimajii:

U keep showing how slow u're in reasoning. U make so much noise, that's how u kept ranting and threatening the girl u scammed , 'i will mess u up'..' i will destroy u'.. 'i will do u this i'll do u that'. A paper Tiger is what i call u.
Maybe u don't understand english, u're creating an illusion of buyin picks.
Also, u're quick to forget, picks wasnt what started it whole thing, was it? VFL
And in more ways than none, everyone of us in this forum is subtly charged with the responsibility of ensuring this place is safe and free. And VFL has been a recipe for SCAMMERS, which was why @lukesmith told u 'u have ni point' and rightfully so.
Oh, how we forget so soon, ognutimmys case, a renowned VFL pro, add to odas who have been scammed via VFL.
Again,i'll state it just like lukesmith did. VFL or any SPORTS has no STRATEGY!
Also, u challenged lukesmith to a battle he picked it up. Then u ran.
NOW I'LL BE good enuf to CHALLENGE U. ONLY AFTER U HAVE CHALLENGED LUKESMITH. OTHERWISE. We all know who the COWARD IS.
ONE MORE THING, UR POSTING HERE DOES NOTHING FOR ME.
IF ANYTHING, AT LEAST IT'S KEEPING THE THREAD BUSY AND KEEPING IT IN PUBLIC EYE/FRONT PAGE. SO, IT'S NICE.
see how foolishly u are!!!d vfl u are talking of di I charge a penny for itI went to every corner of nairaland telling them to come and learn vfl totally free I was in the middle of a lesson when u showed up and started talking trash!!!!u keep ranting about scam if am a scammer wud I keep on giving my details to the world??won't I protect my identity wud I defend myselfa fool and coward u remain I dey here 24/7 make we dey argue dey go and other place u enter I go still follow u thank God I dey folo u hehehehe!!!!coward
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 1:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
YBNSCEO:
see how foolishly u are!!!d vfl u are talking of di I charge a penny for itI went to every corner of nairaland telling them to come and learn vfl totally free I was in the middle of a lesson when u showed up and started talking trash!!!!u keep ranting about scam if am a scammer wud I keep on giving my details to the world??won't I protect my identity wud I defend myselfa fool and coward u remain I dey here 24/7 make we dey argue dey go and other place u enter I go still follow u thank God I dey folo u hehehehe!!!!coward

We all know who the COWARD is. and it's you without any doubt. hahaha, plus you're a scammer. If you were not nipped in the board,God knows what would have happened.
Untill u challenge lukesmith, U remain a COWARD.
You're meant to follow me , cause i LEAD and I don't FOLLOW.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by YBNSCEO(m): 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2014
chimajii:

We all know who the COWARD is. and it's you without any doubt. hahaha, plus you're a scammer. If you were not nipped in the board,God knows what would have happened.
Untill u challenge lukesmith, U remain a COWARD.
You're meant to follow me , cause i LEAD and I don't FOLLOW.
oh yes am a scammer I have accepted it long ago bcus I scammed ur dad!!!!weda u lead and I follow is not d point its all about prove can u prove that u r d best?if no shut d fvck up and don't give any excuse COWARD
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2014
YBNSCEO:
oh yes am a scammer I have accepted it long ago bcus I scammed ur dad!!!!weda u lead and I follow is not d point its all about prove can u prove that u r d best?if no shut d fvck up and don't give any excuse COWARD

Oh, am the best, and i can't accept anything less. Which is y, untill u challenge lukesmith first. U'll remain a COWARD THAT U ARE + SCAMMER!!
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by YBNSCEO(m): 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2014
chimajii:

Oh, am the best, and i can't accept anything less. Which is y, untill u challenge lukesmith first. U'll remain a COWARD THAT U ARE + SCAMMER!!
y shud I accept a chellenge from him wen I already agree he is beta than melol now u can't accept a challenge from someone that agrees to b below lukesmith now my broda that makes u a real fully blown COWARD!!!
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2014
YBNSCEO:
y shud I accept a chellenge from him wen I already agree he is beta than melol now u can't accept a challenge from someone that agrees to b below lukesmith now my broda that makes u a real fully blown COWARD!!!

Haahah, since u've accepted that u're a COWARD. That is out of the way. Unfortunately, i cnt challenge a COWARD. The fact u backed down on d challenge u posed to him. Means u're UNQUALIFIED to challenge any1 hence. Keep trying SCAMMER!!
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by YBNSCEO(m): 2:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
chimajii:

Haahah, since u've accepted that u're a COWARD. That is out of the way. Unfortunately, i cnt challenge a COWARD. The fact u backed down on d challenge u posed to him. Means u're UNQUALIFIED to challenge any1 hence. Keep trying SCAMMER!!
senseless am not like u who quarrels with everyone even moderators u believe u r d only one perfect but I don't hail from same school of thought!rather I believe in playing the role of a coward just so peace can rain...nobody made u a judge here so u have no right to say who is qualified or not u remain a coward and a slowpoke instead of fightin the moderator if u can't keep d rule go and open ur own forum foool!!!

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by RatandBot(m): 2:44pm On Nov 13, 2014
Please you guys should stop all these quarrel. Chimajii sorry if I insulted you in the first place.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2014
RatandBot:
Please you guys should stop all these quarrel. Chimajii sorry if I insulted you in the first place.

No problems man, am really happy for u. I saw ur thread and u're doing so well. Well done
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by DoroMega: 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
lmfao....... both of una no go kill person oh.chai! Abeg accept eachodas challenge,i get small change to stake.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by RatandBot(m): 3:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
chimajii:

No problems man, am really happy for u. I saw ur thread and u're doing so well. Well done
He he he.... you still remain the boss. I loyal sir
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 3:15pm On Nov 13, 2014
RatandBot:

He he he.... you still remain the boss. I loyal sir

Lwkm! I no be boss ooo, as u dey try na so me i dey try too.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lekkie073(m): 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
abeg chimajii, help me check the results of the picks I posted. no vex grin
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Primestone(m): 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
Mmwaahh....I luv this thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (87) (Reply)

Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List / Weekly Banker For English Footballpool / Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.