Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,107 members, 7,849,454 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:54 PM

Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor - Business (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor (117557 Views)

Tennis Betting Tips / Tennis and Soccer tips / Price Of Standard Tennis Table And Snooker Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by RatandBot(m): 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2014
Primestone:
Mmwaahh....I luv this thread
hehehe
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Ezebinaugwu(m): 5:50pm On Nov 13, 2014
YBNSCEO:
am going nowhere he was d one that came to my thread to insult me I had notin to do with this thread b4 but now this thread is my home,d coward wants trouble I go give am double

Bro please I'm pleading on his behalf forgive him let peace rain. Abeg we all came to win not to fight.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by clodd007(m): 6:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
RatandBot:
Please you guys should stop all these quarrel. Chimajii sorry if I insulted you in the first place.

i see u
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by YBNSCEO(m): 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
Ezebinaugwu:

Bro please I'm pleading on his behalf forgive him let peace rain. Abeg we all came to win not to fight.
talking about winning am doing just that on nairabet just playing around their platform.any way u talked sense I hereby drop all grudge againt him am guy of peace chimajii my guy vex not if I don offend u forgive now make peace rain

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by YBNSCEO(m): 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2014
YBNSCEO:
Today free pick
Euroleague Men, Group C
Under/Over 155.5 points

Bayern Munich - Fenerbahce Ulker 20:15
Over 155.5 points odd»1.75
ends as won bet
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Ezebinaugwu(m): 11:26pm On Nov 13, 2014
YBNSCEO:
talking about winning am doing just that on nairabet just playing around their platform.any way u talked sense I hereby drop all grudge againt him am guy of peace chimajii my guy vex not if I don offend u forgive now make peace rain

Thanks bro I appreciate.
Chimaji u too forgive let peace rain
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
ALERT!!! CHIMAJI IS A SCAMMER! BECAREFUL

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 6:07am On Nov 14, 2014
YBNSCEO:

Same here, nobody luvs trouble, if i offended you, Forgive as well. Let peace Reign.

3 Likes

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by LONGFELLOW02(m): 9:17am On Nov 14, 2014
Awọn weree eniyan. . .
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 14, 2014
chimajii:

Same here, nobody luvs trouble, if i offended you, Forgive as well. Let peace Reign.
i like this
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 14, 2014
YBNSCEO:
nice one, i like this.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by jdula: 11:33pm On Nov 14, 2014
Successimpactld:
ALERT!!! CHIMAJI IS A SCAMMER! BECAREFUL

Pity yourself
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by donbrowser(m): 10:04am On Nov 16, 2014
LONGFELLOW02:
Awọn weree eniyan. . .
Awon weree jati jati

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Christaks(m): 10:27am On Nov 16, 2014
chimajii:

I like dis.... smiley
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Christaks(m): 10:28am On Nov 16, 2014
YBNSCEO:
Nice one
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lovemko(m): 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
see how everyone is happy for you guys because una don settle... this wil go a far to show how important u two are to many... pls o, am
glad u guys av skwashed d beef nw pls gentle men nd ladies i want to win money (ego) pls were do i start nd hw do i subscribe or simply put how is it done here?
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by YBNSCEO(m): 7:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
lovemko:
see how everyone is happy for you guys because una don settle... this wil go a far to show how important u two are to many... pls o, am
glad u guys av skwashed d beef nw pls gentle men nd ladies i want to win money (ego) pls were do i start nd hw do i subscribe or simply put how is it done here?
start by geting yourself a nairabet account,fund it and then you are good to go
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lovemko(m): 8:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
YBNSCEO:
start by geting yourself a nairabet account,fund it and then you are good to go

actualy dat question was meant for the thread owner chima,
so mr. chima wat are ur proceedings
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Jtslimz(m): 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2014
@chima pls reply my email (tosinntosin@gmail.com) asap. Pls
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lgboks(m): 10:15am On Dec 27, 2014
happy Xmas folk's
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:53am On Dec 31, 2014
Goodmorning everyone, been a While. ThankGod for Everything. Happy Christmas to All.
This is to Let all and SUNDRY know, that I have Dis-continued my subscription Service, hence themain reason u didn't get any replies to mails most of you sent me.
Y?
Becos, I'll not be able to give a 101% since I got a Major JOB I work 12hrs/day alongside other VENTURES. being a PERFECTIONIST, it's best I don't carry on in oda to keep my reputation NEAT and INTACT.
OAN:, the year is definitely done, hope we all cross over/into the New Year sound and Healthy.
Henceforth, Everything is FREE, u DON'T need to PM me, mail me, request my Digits, or Follow me e.t.c all you need do is FOLLOW THE THREAD.
Also we'll have an Air of rule Guiding Us all. Which is JUST 2 GAMES per Da. I don't care How many 100s of matches are slated to be PLAYED in a given Day.
The said Games will be DROPPED BY ME.
1s we Get OUR 2 Solid Games to be comboed from the slew of offerings in a Day. We're done for that day.
Instead of throwing ur HARD EARNED money to scammers and a host of them hiding under the guise of the subscription and whatnots. U'll do well to keep it & guard urself.
To those who would wanna ask questions down the line, pls always try to be civil.
Other than that, we wud have a Smooth Sailing.
Also all games will be posted and Left for all to see. Hopefully everyone learnt from the past and are GROWN.
With that Out of the Way, Happy New Year to all in Advance.

4 Likes

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by cybug: 9:34am On Dec 31, 2014
Hi Chimajii

Would have been nice if you create a whatsapp group... just a suggestion.

Welcome back... wish you a prosperous 2015.

chimajii:
Goodmorning everyone, been a While. ThankGod for Everything. Happy Christmas to All.
This is to Let all and SUNDRY know, that I have Dis-continued my subscription Service, hence themain reason u didn't get any replies to mails most of you sent me.
Y?
Becos, I'll not be able to give a 101% since I got a Major JOB I work 12hrs/day alongside other VENTURES. being a PERFECTIONIST, it's best I don't carry on in oda to keep my reputation NEAT and INTACT.
OAN:, the year is definitely done, hope we all cross over/into the New Year sound and Healthy.
Henceforth, Everything is[b] FREE[/b], u DON'T need to PM me, mail me, request my Digits, or Follow me e.t.c all you need do is FOLLOW THE THREAD.
Also we'll have an Air of rule Guiding Us all. Which is JUST 2 GAMES per Da. I don't care How many 100s of matches are slated to be PLAYED in a given Day.
1s we Get OUR 2 Solid Games to be comboed from the slew of offerings in a Day. We're done for that day.
Instead of throwing ur HARD EARNED money to scammers and a host of them hiding under the guise of the subscription and whatnots. U'll do well to keep it & guard urself.
To those who would wanna ask questions down the line, pls always try to be civil.
Also all games will be posted and Left for all to see. Hopefully everyone learnt from the past and are GROWN.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 31, 2014
chimajii:
Y?
Henceforth, Everything is[b] FREE[/b], u DON'T need to PM me, mail me, request my Digits, or Follow me e.t.c all you need do is FOLLOW THE THREAD.

Well said...chasing after millions of games per day always almost leads to failure...two sure games combo"Ed daily can lead to success...knowing days not to stake is another sure success tip...nd finally squashing greed is now the crowing of all...#mytwocents...
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 4:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
cybug:
Hi Chimajii

Would have been nice if you create a whatsapp group... just a suggestion.

Welcome back... wish you a prosperous 2015.

Hi cybug...chai this ur name sef!! Be as ei get *takes cover* cheesy nice suggestion, but whatsapp group will allienate a lot of persons. If maybe you're trying to figure out how to get updates from the thread in REAL TIME, I suggest u download the FORUMS app.
Wish u a fullfiled 2015!
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by elmisti(m): 5:21pm On Dec 31, 2014
Make I take lap round my room first as 2015 is jst looking so rosy b4 it even startd, first, congrats to chimaji on d job and I really like ur proposition, as one of my lecturer says, "less is more".........looking forward to Great things and great Minds......HNY in advance!
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by caesaraba(m): 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2014
Congrats Chimajii. Wishing everyone a prosperous new year ahead.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by cybug: 10:04pm On Dec 31, 2014
Oh really?

Lemme go download it sharperly... cheesy
chimajii:

Hi cybug...chai this ur name sef!! Be as ei get *takes cover* cheesy nice suggestion, but whatsapp group will allienate a lot of persons. If maybe you're trying to figure out how to get updates from the thread in REAL TIME, I suggest u download the FORUMS app.
Wish u a fullfiled 2015!
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by EpicNigerian(m): 12:44am On Jan 07, 2015
chimajii:
Y?
Henceforth, Everything is FREE, u DON'T need to PM me, mail me, request my Digits, or Follow me e.t.c all you need do is FOLLOW THE THREAD.

Congratulations on your new job. I pray God gives you the strenght to juggle both ur job and this thread together.

Cheers!
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lgboks(m): 6:51am On Jan 08, 2015
Walks into thread and sees chimajii post.... shocked
Starts dancing o set cheesy the land is green cool
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:13am On Jan 08, 2015
EpicNigerian:

Congratulations on your new job. I pray God gives you the strenght to juggle both ur job and this thread together.

Cheers!

Tanx.Amen... Happy New Year To all 1s More
@lgboks hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by litetias(m): 7:34am On Jan 08, 2015
Pls and pls Chimajii don't stop what you have started.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Goodnuel: 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
chimajii:
Y?
Nice nice... I admire ur decisions making.

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (87) (Reply)

Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List / Weekly Banker For English Footballpool / Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.