Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) (9493 Views)

My Online Men Them !!!! A Must View / Must See! The Woman With The Biggest B***bs In The World / Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by Nche95(m): 8:13am On Jun 28, 2014
Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by Nche95(m): 8:14am On Jun 28, 2014
Feed me more: Me i found out that nairaland is full of ''teeny bopper'' who is immensely overwhelmed by a few strands of hair sprouting from the secluded portion of their anatomy. Hopefully when they become men, they'd look back and shudder at their brazen exhibition of buffoonery.
one of them old and Uugly.
Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by Yemlizzy(f): 9:07am On Jun 28, 2014
cirmuell: & d storm didn't take dz guy away! sad
LMAO

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by Dreamytosin(m): 9:28am On Jun 28, 2014
rasojie: Pls someone should update me on what happened at the ogakpata and dehonorable thread i was on page 2 when nairaland stopped workin

I'm also interested in knowing the end part of this saga
Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by Feedmemore(f): 9:41am On Jun 28, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

And you think you made sense??

You definitely fall among those i'm talking about, no doubt.
Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 28, 2014
I discovered YarneMe during the crash.
A Young Frum Like NL.

New Forum:- Www.-.com.ng
Remove the “dash”. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Virtual Sport 100% Profit Calculator / How To Use Latest Spark VPN Settings File For MTN Free Browsing Cheat 2018 / Can US Electronics Work In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.