Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) (9492 Views)

My Online Men Them !!!! A Must View / Must See! The Woman With The Biggest B***bs In The World / Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by firfinch(m): 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
. . . And what is the significance of your discovery?!
Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by QEbeauty(f): 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2014
Hahahahahahah lol

Dis op is an otondo! grin
Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by Danhumprey: 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2014
Abu Mikey:

I need to stroll enter base na wink
You don waka come?grin
Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:06pm On Jun 27, 2014
Great discovery! undecided

Are you gonna do something about it?

If not, are you ready to confess to making a useless discovery?
Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by MymothersKeeper(f): 6:16pm On Jun 27, 2014
well about half of african girls are extremely pretty, some beautiful but some being very ugly is undeniable. There is nothing wrong with being ugly tho because ugliness is an illusion, so embrace your uniqueness and be proud of your old original african heritage, next time dont make the mistake your mama made that is haunting you till today so marry a handsome man, keep looking you will get there cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2014
MymothersKeeper: well about half of african girls are extremely pretty, some beautiful but some being very ugly is undeniable. There is nothing wrong with being ugly tho because ugliness is an illusion, so embrace your uniqueness and be proud of your old original african heritage, next time dont make the mistake your mama made that is haunting you till today so marry a handsome man, keep looking you will get there cheesy

one of them spotted
grin grin grin
Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by modextus(m): 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2014
lmao!

I thought I was the only one that noticed it!

*My first nl comment since i went back to the past!
cry
Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by AbuMikey(m): 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2014
Danhumprey: You don waka come?grin

yes too grin
Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by justi4jesu(f): 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2014
Yeye...
Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by barackodam: 8:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
tpia1: actually, many of the girls looked more normal, but the guys all seemed very young, gosh.

na teenagers full here?

As if u no, and they go dey claim grand pa!!!!
Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 27, 2014
Superstar007: Lmao grin Una dn start. . . One of the reasons I missed NL

as true as d gospel smiley
Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by Jhosh(m): 8:52pm On Jun 27, 2014
lawrenceunaa: What else could have caused nairaland to in offline apart from cloud flare?I lost virtually everytin my post, comments, mentions and liked and was taken as far back as jan 10 of this year
Ur own beta,me loxt accunt
Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by Feedmemore(f): 8:59pm On Jun 27, 2014
Me i found out that nairaland is full of ''teeny bopper'' who are immensely overwhelmed by a few strands of hair sprouting from the secluded portion of their anatomy. Hopefully when they become men, they'd look back and shudder at their brazen exhibition of buffoonery.
Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by cirmuell(m): 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2014
Feed me more: Me i found out that nairaland is full of ''teeny bopper'' who is immensely overwhelmed by a few strands of hair sprouting from the secluded portion of their anatomy. Hopefully when they become men, they'd look back and shudder at their brazen exhibition of buffoonery.
irrespective of gender abi? grin
Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 27, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

you must be Samuel oluwafemi mumu
laffing with my eyes closed grin grin grin grin
Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by DocAdray(f): 9:49pm On Jun 27, 2014
OP, come here!

-kneel down,
-raise up your hands,
-close your eyes,
-bring out your tongue!

*pulls his tongue forcefully*
Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
Feed me more: Me i found out that nairaland is full of ''teeny bopper'' who is immensely overwhelmed by a few strands of hair sprouting from the secluded portion of their anatomy. Hopefully when they become men, they'd look back and shudder at their brazen exhibition of buffoonery.

And you think you made sense??
Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by oskaaay(m): 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2014
Yungwizzzy: The biggest discovery I made during NL server failure:

I discovered that Nairaland girls are really ugly
I took time to view the profile of most people that commented in seun's facebook page they're so off point

one word
#UGLY

#the gods have spokun

Chai... it fit be so?

Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by Danhumprey: 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2014
Abu Mikey:

yes too grin
By the way,I noticed you were rarely online during those days before NL bomb blast. I rarely see you.
Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
Thank God
Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by savvysabina: 11:41pm On Jun 27, 2014
Missed naira land so much..with all the comments...brother...u get time o to dey check babes faces o! Visit www.madamsabi. for interesting and impactful articles on how to be truly successful
Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by MrDoGood(m): 12:12am On Jun 28, 2014
the plan was to erase all Nl data. though not over yet. the work still continues.
one love to seun the big boy. lol
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by sweetguy10(m): 1:15am On Jun 28, 2014
I too was actually checking comments on seun's profile on Facebook and twitter curiously attaching nairaland monickers to some profiles . It's good to be back though even if it is at the expense of my posts cry, likes and mentions

Lest I forget it is good to still have my ID cheesy and the anti PDP pro APC and anti APC pro PDP war seems too big for seun to handle alone , Nairaland is more of a national oracle that people consult for opinions , advices and to be kept abreast of national and international occurrences . Who knows the political aspect might (not might self) be the cause
Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by Nobody: 5:13am On Jun 28, 2014
grin grin grin ......@op, just no let them babe's see this cause they will frustrate you in romance section + you go chop yab tire
Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by Nobody: 5:15am On Jun 28, 2014
savvysabina: Missed naira land so much..with all the comments...brother...u get time o to dey check babes faces o! Visit www.madamsabi. for interesting and impactful articles on how to be truly successful
If the blog makes people successful, why are you still a nuisance?

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by ifex370(m): 5:24am On Jun 28, 2014
where's xoxochick naa...
Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by Nobody: 5:27am On Jun 28, 2014
Pls someone should update me on what happened at the ogakpata and dehonorable thread i was on page 2 when nairaland stopped workin
Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by TPIA3: 6:00am On Jun 28, 2014
MrDoGood: the plan was to erase all Nl data. though not over yet. the work still continues.
one love to seun the big boy. lol
grin grin grin grin

or at least erase a specific amount.

Google Starts Removing Search Results Under Europe's 'Right to be Forgotten'

Search Engine Updated Technical Infrastructure Overnight to Start the Implementation

The Internet is starting to forget.

Google Inc. GOOGL +0.16% on Thursday started removing results from its search engine under Europe's new "right to be forgotten," implementing a landmark May ruling by the European Union's top court that gives individuals the right to request removal of results that turn up in Internet searches for their own names.

Google engineers overnight updated the company's technical infrastructure to begin implementing the removals, and Thursday began sending the first emails to individuals informing them that links they had requested were being taken down. The company has hired a dedicated "removals team" to evaluate each request, though only a small number of the initial wave of takedown requests has so far been processed.

"This week, we're starting to take action on the removals requests that we've received," a Google spokesman said. "This is a new process for us. Each request has to be assessed individually, and we're working as quickly as possible to get through the queue."

http://online.wsj.com/articles/google-starts-removing-search-results-under-europes-right-to-be-forgotten-1403774023
Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by Nche95(m): 8:06am On Jun 28, 2014
mencade5: *slaps her old pancake face for her*
look face before u insult.
bros, the attack didnt affect you. thank Lawd.
it affected both my thread and account. this is my old account.
*Skinnydude
Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by Nche95(m): 8:09am On Jun 28, 2014
you forgot to say they are old. nairaland girls are UUgly and old!
Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by mencade5(m): 8:09am On Jun 28, 2014
Nche95:
bros, the attack didnt affect you. thank Lawd.
it affected both my thread and account. this is my old account.
*Skinnydude
haaaaaaaa......skinnydude......eeeya. Sorry oooo. My account was opened since 2013 that is why. Take heart own. Most of my lovely threads were affected sha. So painful.
Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by Nche95(m): 8:12am On Jun 28, 2014
mencade5: haaaaaaaa......skinnydude......eeeya. Sorry oooo. My account was opened since 2013 that is why. Take heart own. Most of my lovely threads were affected sha. So painful.
this is my first account, but i stopped using it cos' most of my friends in real life know me by that moniker. and i need privacy here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. / How To Use Latest Spark VPN Settings File For MTN Free Browsing Cheat 2018 / Can US Electronics Work In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.