Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:18 PM

Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! (15684 Views)

My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University / The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) / Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by amiskurie(m): 11:38am On Sep 12, 2012
We all had nightmare(s)funny enuf to withstand nollywood blockbusters(s)...why don't we share them for fun?

(NIGHTMARE 1)I was in primary school when I had this nightmare,and I was aged around 9yrs.
....Then i realized I was in the middle of nowhere,unknown street scene,very dark and rough.when I looked at my back I saw certain people was chasing me,so I ran as fast as I could to escape them.they chased me into a landed paramedic helicopter with the +(cross/plus) sign but I narrowly escaped and ran back into the same street.
The street was a long one and they were chasing me down,and at the end of the street,an old woman sitting in front of a house called on me that I enter her house for my own safety which I did.it was actually a wrong house cos the same woman came in and started laughing,u knw the witches kind of laughing as portrayed in nollywood movies?...and again I took to my heels and back into the street.That was when I woke up,breathing heavily.cheesy

(NIGHTMARE 2)I had this one just last night.dis nightmare is still kind of very funny to me cos I fled the scene ni o.
It happened that I find myself in the middle of nowhere as its normal when dreaming,and as if that was not creepy enuf o,...then I summoned courage and i was walking down the path when I notice a entrance in my front with one very short human being(egbere) sitting on top of the entrance waiting anxiously for me.I wondered hw the freaky little thing was able to get on such height.Check below for what ensued»»»

SHORT MAN: be fast I have been waiting for you now.come enter...(wetin?**e be like say I no hear u wella)cheesy cheesy cheesy

ME: ............(Escaping sounds ---grrrrr*prruuu*kpraaaa kpakpa)(sorry Nairalanders as I didn't even wait to reply the little thing,it could have been more funnier bt I just disappear back to my precious life.)cheesy cheesy

NOTE 1:Now I dey use this opportunity dey beg una,if u dey nairaland make u tell me wetin I do una o.the woman could be rokiatu,slimyem or anyone.abi wetin sef?

NOTE 2: Nightmare experts are free to analyze posted nightmares.tell people if its 'ishe aye'(curse) from the village or something.
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by amiskurie(m): 11:44am On Sep 12, 2012
Front page pls wink
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Acidosis(m): 11:49am On Sep 12, 2012
oboy don't just laugh over, you need deliverance..

mine was bad but not wierd.. its just a bad dream.

some years back in school, I saw myself eating pounded yam, egusi soup and bush meat in the dream.. I ate and ate till I got tired.. woke up and my belly was filled and big.. I screamed and checked my mouth for any particle of melon but there was none.

Well thank "God for God". I prayed, spoke in tongues and I got my deliverance.
Halleluyah!

8 Likes

Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by amiskurie(m): 12:05pm On Sep 12, 2012
Keep it coming...
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by amiskurie(m): 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2012
Acidosis: oboy don't just laugh over, you need deliverance..

mine was bad but not wierd.. its just a bad dream.

some years back in school, I saw myself eating pounded yam, egusi soup and bush meat in the dream.. I ate and ate till I got tired.. woke up and my belly was filled and big.. I screamed and checked my mouth for any particle of melon but there was none.

Well thank "God for God". I prayed, spoke in tongues and I got my deliverance.
Halleluyah!
Arrrrrgh,I swear u need deliverance o...u've eaten Efo-Arugbo abi?.U need to scan you belly thoroughly to be sure there is no something in there.cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by amiskurie(m): 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2012
Who's been chased by masquerade before o? cheesy
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by mcevans1(m): 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2012
amiskurie: Who's been chased by masquerade before o? cheesy

Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Excelboi(m): 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2012
I once saw Patience Jonathan graduating wih First class in English Language! Don't know if its a bad dream or good one. embarassed

10 Likes

Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Excelboi(m): 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2012
amiskurie: Who's been chased by masquerade before o? cheesy
Masquerade chased you? How naw?
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by ozodigboo(m): 10:39pm On Sep 16, 2012
Last month, i dreamt of being chased by some dogs into Aso Rock . Goodluck Jonathan and my Dad spread their arms to welcome me. i dont think its a nightmare.

1 Like

Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by freecocoa(f): 10:41pm On Sep 16, 2012
I've not just been chased by masquerades but have fought many and beaten the spirit out of them. Many of my dreams involve fighting and its usually people bigger than me but the good thing is that i always beat them up.

Sometime ago i dreamt that i was walking to class and the next place i saw myself was in America chilling with enrique and many celebrities, i got married to one white man and Enrique was fighting him saying i am the love of his life and that the man should let go, eventually he let me go and i married Enrique, had cute kids with him, after many years we came to Nigeria to show my folks the kids only to hear my friend saying something like " You this lazy girl, you no go wake up? day don break" that was how i woke up.

I didn't use to dream much but nowadays i dream every night and the dreams usually don't make sense. I even dreamt i was flying and the police were shooting at me the other night sef, fear been wan catch me but i just gather liver. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by damoskiy(m): 10:41pm On Sep 16, 2012
HAD A DREAM SOME PARTICULAR SET OF PEOPLE RUN AFTER ME.THERE IS NO WHERE I WOULD STAY THEY WON'T CATCH ME.THEY ARE ALWAYS ON UNIFORM.I HAVE THIS DREAM ONCE EVERY THREE MONTHS
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by mizzyboy007: 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2012
damoskiy: HAD A DREAM SOME PARTICULAR SET OF PEOPLE RUN AFTER ME.THERE IS NO WHERE I WOULD STAY THEY WON'T CATCH ME.THEY ARE ALWAYS ON UNIFORM.I HAVE THIS DREAM ONCE EVERY THREE MONTHS
haaa!!! Uniform Bros u are in trouble....better go for deliverance oh!!
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by emekaD3(m): 10:43pm On Sep 16, 2012
i speak in tongues a lot in my dreams.. but i've neva done it in real life

1 Like

Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Excelboi(m): 10:43pm On Sep 16, 2012
Now this is gettn scary! Its already PM ova here undecided
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by yuzedo: 10:44pm On Sep 16, 2012
Hmmmm...

In my class in Uni, had this coursemate that had a big, firm backside I wanted to stick my willy inside.

One day I dreamt I was in an unfamiliar outside setting, only for the weather to change very suddenly and drastically like I imagine rapture will be, wind billowing, darkening rapidly, impending rain, etc.

People were running to take shelter, only for me to notice this girl staring at me, suddenly she started running towards me. Running, running, panting, though we were seperated by a gate like buckingham palace gate, this witch suddenly started running like a dog/beast on all fours and RAPIDLY climbed the gate to get at me while shrieking!

Omo, b4 she could leap at me, I woke up in COLD SWEATS! I was damn scared and refused to greet this babe for two weeks cos I was convinced she was a witch, but after two weeks I had to resume pleasantries because oboy, her booty was fat, firm (oh, did I say that already) & I needed to hit that to cast & exorcise any demon out of her!! grin

1 Like

Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 16, 2012
Smh! Some peeps do need deliverance I swear! Am already scared reading all these nightmare stories. "Picks up my slippers and runs away from thread"
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by mizzyboy007: 10:48pm On Sep 16, 2012
berem: Smh! Some peeps do need deliverance I swear! Am already scared reading all these nightmare stories. "Picks up my slippers and runs away from thread"
seconded my broda!!!! Running away, night don reach...

1 Like

Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 16, 2012
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by mizzyboy007: 10:50pm On Sep 16, 2012
freecocoa: I've not just been chased by masquerades but have fought many and beaten the spirit out of them. Many of my dreams involve fighting and its usually people bigger than me but the good thing is that i always beat them up.

Sometime ago i dreamt that i was walking to class and the next place i saw myself was in America chilling with enrique and many celebrities, i got married to one white man and Enrique was fighting him saying i am the love of his life and that the man should let go, eventually he let me go and i married Enrique, had cute kids with him, after many years we came to Nigeria to show my folks the kids only to hear my friend saying something like " You this lazy girl, you no go wake up? day don break" that was how i woke up.

I didn't use to dream much but nowadays i dream every night and the dreams usually don't make sense. I even dreamt i was flying and the police were shooting at me the other night sef, fear been wan catch me but i just gather liver. cheesy
haaaa....omo, nawa oh!!! U were flying and police was shooting u.....guy, this SHIT CRAY!!!
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Excelboi(m): 10:51pm On Sep 16, 2012
mizzyboy007: seconded my broda!!!! Running away, night don reach...
who be ur broda? Na chick she be oo! Guess na dream
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by deeplow: 10:51pm On Sep 16, 2012
Jay Z barged in when I was about to offload my akamu inside beyonce.I woke up n found myself in my room.what a nightmare

1 Like

Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Acidosis(m): 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2012
amiskurie:
Arrrrrgh,I swear u need deliverance o...u've eaten Efo-Arugbo abi?.U need to scan you belly thoroughly to be sure there is no something in there.cheesy cheesy cheesy
Old things are gone bro
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Acidosis(m): 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2012
ooseven:

It's called FLATULENCE
Please ellaborate and corroborate
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2012
Yeah now i remember my worst dream! So embarrassing. I had d dream when i was in JSS1 in boarding school..i resumed quite late..so i was still a newbie...

In d dream, I was walking along a road and eventually got pressed that i couldn't wait a second longer such such that i had to crouch down over a gutter to excrete. Somehow during d "operation", i woke up, and i found myself crouched down on my bed as though i was sitting on an imaginary toilet seat (i was even sleeping on the upper bed cos its a bunk bed), and damn! i'd stained my bedsheet! Luckily for me, my roommates were still asleep as i tried to clean it up silently..but unfortunately 4me dey still got to know d next morning. How? I don't know till date. my housecaptain even punished me not minding dat i'm still a new student. I was so embarrassed gosh!
anyway d embarrassment lasted only a few days..i had to explain endlessly to anyone who cared to listen dat it was d work of my dream o and not actually me.
Can't even believe it ever happened to me sef. undecided sad

2 Likes

Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Excelboi(m): 10:58pm On Sep 16, 2012
Acidosis:
Please ellaborate and corroborate
Infact make Im also Nairalandulate am...

1 Like

Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 16, 2012
In My dream i was about to board a Plane and i saw farouck Muttalab going in as well and i quickly turned back #Jokes apart angry angry

1 Like

Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 16, 2012
i've had so many nightmares, average of two evry mnth. i'm so used to them dat i dnt even pray abt them.
i once see myself flying, f.uc.kin my dream kind of gals( atleast once a wk), had a gun pointed at me, eating food, had ppl chasing me, abt to buried alive unknowingly by caterpillar at a construction site, etc. i always force a wake up...
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Tinyemeka(m): 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2012
Mine is about dogs. Very big dogs. Chasing me. When I was younger I would try to run but try as hard as I could, I would only be moving in slow-motion and it would seem as if they would get me. Sometimes I may be with someone familiar, like my younger bro, and I would have to tell the person to hold my hand, before I could move fast enough. It was really scary for me then.

What pisses me off greatly these days, is my ability to (whenever I encounter danger) jump up and start gliding in the sky. The thing just happens by reflex. Last night even.
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 16, 2012
brb pls
Re: Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! by Acidosis(m): 11:07pm On Sep 16, 2012
bandiejay: In My dream i was about to board a Plane and i saw farouck Muttalab going in as well and i quickly turned back #Jokes apart angry angry
God really saved you! "you for die a boko haram death" grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Many Triangles Are There! / 2021 Checklist: What Did You Achieve In The Year 2021? (Photo) / What Is Worse Than Being Broke?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.