Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' (7171 Views)

Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love / List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post / LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by defendedvictim(m): 10:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
I missed d latest gists sha..as per monikers, I think 'safarigirl'. it still amazes me Hw a lady cud knw so much more abt football Dan I do

Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by daveP(m): 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2014
defendedvictim: I missed d latest gists sha..as per monikers, I think 'safarigirl'. it still amazes me Hw a lady cud knw so much more abt football Dan I do
safarigirl,then yet to see MISSYTOSIN also
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by KingTom(m): 7:16pm On Jun 28, 2014
dave P: where's king tom and gang? Oya jst list small.literature section suffer.
Shebi una say you want me!
You miss me!
See me I don come!

Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by KingTom(m): 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2014
mz mariah: I missed a lot of people, I can't even remember some monikers right now embarassed

I missed you dave p
Miracy
Obayaya
Jbluv55
Bukatto
Dre11
Cdamsel
Miz tola
Miss more
Odilafta
Francis Tony
Joecutie
Dygeasy
Oga antelope grin

I miss so many people including my cute diary cry

I have learnt to always keep my friends closer, I never expected such a thing to happen. I even have some monikers I don't follow but I admire the personality behind those monikers smiley I miss a lot of people and I hope to meet them again with time. sad
You could not remember me cry cry cry
**Sends another virus to Nairaland***

Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 28, 2014
King Tom:
You could not remember me cry cry cry
**Sends another virus to Nairaland***
I missed you like crazy I swear, I tot the wind blew your moniker again. I missed you cry cry
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by KingTom(m): 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2014
mz mariah: I missed you like crazy I swear, I tot the wind blew your moniker again. I missed you cry cry
embarassed. grin. kiss

Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by KingTom(m): 7:29pm On Jun 28, 2014
dave P: Romanciella,Rokiatu,and kingTom,iceman abi Iceberyln never show face!
I dey! grin

Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by daveP(m): 7:31pm On Jun 28, 2014
King Tom:
Shebi una say you want me!
You miss me!
See me I don come!
chai he don arrive! Oga wetin sele? Hw far,any loss? Oya waiting for your list.... grin
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 28, 2014
King Tom:
embarassed. grin. kiss
I'm serious jor abi is it because I nor resemble sexy...... tongue
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 28, 2014
dave P: TheRock5555(hope story never clear nw)
Idowuogbo
Mz Mariah
Lalasticlala(all his celeb news don waka).
Xsenga!! (that 'Tanchu')
dygeasy
ohywhy
Antell95(team brazil2014)
cfcFan(team brazil2014)
goshen360(chai ,the religion section get gladiator o!)
and many more
Egbamiii!!! Dave P u did not miss me shocked... Aiye le!

Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by daveP(m): 7:49pm On Jun 28, 2014
Adufetohposh: Egbamiii!!! Dave P u did not miss me shocked... Aiye le!
(scratches head)erm erm,i did really miss u.cos of u i almost became james bond searching jst to get to you.until i rem sending a mail.but u knw its 50-50 now? Oya take hug,no vex....*opens arms*
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2014
dave P: (scratches head)erm erm,i did really miss u.cos of u i almost became james bond searching jst to get to you.until i rem sending a mail.but u knw its 50-50 now? Oya take hug,no vex....*opens arms*
. Alright darling we re cool... *hug*

Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by KingTom(m): 7:55pm On Jun 28, 2014
dave P: chai he don arrive! Oga wetin sele? Hw far,any loss? Oya waiting for your list.... grin
Nayah
Rokiatu
Jbluv55
Miracy
debetmx
SexyGenny
Boss Bukatto
Obayaya
mz mariah
Idowuogbo grin
born2fuck
KelvinGraphics
Ishsoph
DO_WHILE
dre11
Adufetoposh kiss
Claireshan
@farano
Slimdaur
Bxcode
teeo
Bennkumar(Is he still Mr NL?)
Kandiikane
spacestar
Dave P
Xsenga
Neena Adjei
Iceberlyin
Mondisweets
FirstEVA
Khiaa or Khia kiss
azah88
I will update

Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by KingTom(m): 7:59pm On Jun 28, 2014
mz mariah: I'm serious jor abi is it because I nor resemble sexy...... tongue
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by SugaryBelle(f): 8:00pm On Jun 28, 2014
I missed the people I follow and family and food sections.
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by daveP(m): 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2014
Adufetohposh: . Alright darling we re cool... *hug*
love ya! smiley smileyits adjusted already...
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by daveP(m): 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2014
SugaryBelle: I missed the people I follow and family and food sections.
u must to drop a list.dnt tell me youve forgotten their monikers o.besides food!! Hmm(fondles with beard)
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2014
King Tom:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
tongue
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by KingTom(m): 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2014
mz mariah: tongue
Iyawo mi! Now that Bukatto is not around lets lipsrsealed

Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by iceberylin(m): 8:15pm On Jun 28, 2014
dave P: Romanciella,Rokiatu,and kingTom,iceman abi Iceberyln never show face!
bŗo..į mįşşęd ų ţoo....

my lįşţ

Madness.com
Kelvingraphics
Xsenga
Miss_stella
Onyenna
Emma_esty
Rock555
hurklan
deschinado

I missed my sexuality section crew......
cry
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 28, 2014
King Tom:
Iyawo mi! Now that Bukatto San Miguel is not around lets lipsrsealed
Fixed grin
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by KingTom(m): 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2014
mz mariah: Fixed grin
This girl abeg go for Confession! grin grin grin

Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2014
King Tom:
This girl abeg go for Confession! grin grin grin
Why? wetin I do? grin
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by KingTom(m): 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2014
mz mariah: Why? wetin I do? grin
Who be San Miguel shocked

Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by daveP(m): 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2014
@king Tom: why did erm(clears throat),why did Rokiatu top that list? Can u expantiate,enumerate,and exfoliate ......
@Ice: shey Missydivah no dey noticed ni? She go revenge o!
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by lovelyronke20(f): 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2014
Who I missed hmmm
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2014
King Tom:
Who be San Miguel shocked
That's bukstto's resurrected moniker. that's what he is using now tongue
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by KingTom(m): 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2014
mz mariah: That's bukstto's resurrected moniker. that's what he is using now tongue
Baale can never change! grin

Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by KingTom(m): 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2014
dave P: @king Tom: why did erm(clears throat),why did Rokiatu top that list? Can u expantiate,enumerate,and exfoliate ......
@Ice: shey Missydivah no dey noticed ni? She go revenge o!
You know na! grin grin

Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2014
King Tom:
Baale can never change! grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by KingTom(m): 8:26pm On Jun 28, 2014
lovelyronke20: Who I missed hmmm
I missed you cry

Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by KingTom(m): 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2014
iceberylin:
bŗo..į mįşşęd ų ţoo....

my lįşţ

Madness.com
Kelvingraphics
Xsenga
Miss_stella
Onyenna
Emma_esty
Rock555
deschinado

I missed my sexuality section crew......
cry
Bro the crew is coming back soon just wait! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Traffic Violation Punishment? / Cocoa Powder Export (FREE Pdf) / Which One Is Better? To Be Right? Or To Be Correct.?