Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' (7168 Views)

Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love / List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post / LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by daveP(m): 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2014
iceberylin:
sorry but i no even remember dat name sf...

Abeq remind me...
ebianobe! Search na. I no fit describe now now
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by lanicky(f): 11:15pm On Jun 29, 2014
dave P: be4 i finish typing,battery wouldav ku!
See hw u stretch your neck ontop gist.(in jide kosoko's voice)calm down my friend! grin

Lol...dat's how we do in united state of nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by daveP(m): 11:27pm On Jun 29, 2014
lanicky:

Lol...dat's how we do in united state of nairaland grin
hmm! If i see anybody doing longerthroat(local pronunciation) ,that person will see
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by lanicky(f): 11:33pm On Jun 29, 2014
dave P: hmm! If i see anybody doing longerthroat(local pronunciation) ,that person will see

*whispers* u know we're frnds
Oya gimme small..I'll buy chin chin for u
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by daveP(m): 11:37pm On Jun 29, 2014
lanicky:

*whispers* u know we're frnds
Oya gimme small..I'll buy chin chin for u
if u can buy me..ok fine.help me o.they dnt believe i did the dish on ma dp.lol
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by jobsat34(m): 11:08am On Jun 30, 2014
chai.. i missed our restaurant/beer palour, my favourite barnonsense (jbluv555), fellow drunkard chief woky, and the bottle of coke crew.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by daveP(m): 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2014
jobsat34: chai.. i missed our restaurant/beer palour, my favourite barnonsense (jbluv555), fellow drunkard chief woky, and the bottle of coke crew.
supplies arent ready yet,d bar is on a short lease.how far nw?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2014
lanicky:

My weekend is boring embarassed
*sniffs* can't enter my thread...I was banned by anti spambot..

eiya...sorry ehn...
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by jobsat34(m): 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2014
dave P: supplies arent ready yet,d bar is on a short lease.how far nw?

really?.. i learnt Jbluv555 is not coming back naa...
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 30, 2014
jobsat34:

Jbluv55 is coming back but the proberbility of opening another bar is 1% grin
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by jobsat34(m): 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2014
mz mariah: Jbluv55 is coming back but the proberbility of opening another bar is 1% grin

*on top of my voice* THEN HE SHOULDN'T BOTHER TO COME BACK AT ALL OO.. OTHERWISE shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2014
jobsat34:

*on top of my voice* THEN HE SHOULDN'T BOTHER TO COME BACK AT ALL OO.. OTHERWISE shocked shocked shocked shocked
Lolzzzz. you dey vex o cheesy grin tell cirmuell to open another bar smiley
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by daveP(m): 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2014
jobsat34:

e get as e be.he'l still come back

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by daveP(m): 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2014
Mz mariah,watsup nw
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 30, 2014
dave P: Mz mariah,watsup nw
I dey o. Good afternoon boss smiley

Hope you are warming up for the match? blue or no blue, Gurumalaji or no gurumalaji if we will win, we will because the lord has made it so smiley
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by daveP(m): 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2014
mz mariah: I dey o. Good afternoon boss smiley

Hope you are warming up for the match? blue or no blue, Gurumalaji or no gurumalaji if we will win, we will because the lord has made it so smiley
sure thing! Am good 90mins to kickoff.malajians can run to Mars.france may see red card.wats cooking?
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2014
dave P: sure thing! Am good 90mins to kickoff.malajians can run to Mars.france may see red card.wats cooking?
Nothing o. You?
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by daveP(m): 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2014
mz mariah: Nothing o. You?
why now! Xame here to.except cucumbers..*clear the road for supereagles*
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2014
dave P: why now! Xame here to.except cucumbers..*clear the road for supereagles*
grin
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by jobsat34(m): 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2014
mz mariah: Lolzzzz. you dey vex o cheesy grin tell cirmuell to open another bar smiley

he too dey cause trouble jareee

that reminds me, where is ITOHAN's sister Elantracey
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 30, 2014
jobsat34:

Hian, I nor no o smiley
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2014
jobsat34:

am here o but ITOHAN is gone cry
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by jobsat34(m): 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2014
mz mariah: Hian, I nor no o smiley

she don show oo.... she made it but itohan fails to.. lols
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2014
jobsat34:

she don show oo.... she made it but itohan fails to.. lols
Lol.
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by cirmuell(m): 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2014
mz mariah: Lolzzzz. you dey vex o cheesy grin tell cirmuell to open another bar smiley
hmm I'ld love to but I'm afraid I may not be able to manage it. cool
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 30, 2014
cirmuell: hmm I'ld love to but I'm afraid I may not be able to manage it. cool
smiley you can jor.
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by cirmuell(m): 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2014
mz mariah: smiley you can jor.
no o, somehow the perfect touch of Jbluv55 will still be missing....i don't have half of the cache of images he uses...mehn he's just d perfect man for the job!

#bringbackourJb&bar lol
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2014
cirmuell: no o, somehow the perfect touch of Jbluv55 will still be missing....i don't have half of the cache of images he uses...mehn he's just d perfect man for the job!

#bringbackourJb&bar lol
Lol. I miss the bar cry cry

Are you not watching the match?
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by cirmuell(m): 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2014
mz mariah: Lol. I miss the bar cry cry

Are you not watching the match?
nt as much as i do. sad

nah, I'm on my way home, ar you?
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2014
cirmuell: nt as much as i do. sad

nah, I'm on my way home, ar you?
Yes and I'm shaking already grin
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by cirmuell(m): 5:09pm On Jun 30, 2014
mz mariah: Yes and I'm shaking already grin
shocked no put tension for my body o...it's a must win for us. maybe i shuld check into the thread!
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2014
cirmuell: shocked no put tension for my body o...it's a must win for us. maybe i shuld check into the thread!
Lolzzzz. we are doing good but we need go score o grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Traffic Violation Punishment? / Cocoa Powder Export (FREE Pdf) / Which One Is Better? To Be Right? Or To Be Correct.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.