Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' (7170 Views)

Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love / List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post / LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by cirmuell(m): 5:12pm On Jun 30, 2014
mz mariah: Lolzzzz. we are doing good but we need go score o grin
yes...me like that
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 30, 2014
cirmuell: yes...me like that
Still shaking. grin
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by cirmuell(m): 5:17pm On Jun 30, 2014
mz mariah: Still shaking. grin
grin saw u viewing @ d other thread...just calm down lol I blv we'll win wink
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 30, 2014
cirmuell: grin saw u viewing @ d other thread...just calm down lol I blv we'll win wink
What is off about that ball?
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by cirmuell(m): 5:22pm On Jun 30, 2014
mz mariah: What is off about that ball?
nt watching remember? musa abi?
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 30, 2014
cirmuell: nt watching remember? musa abi?
No. we are really doing well o grin
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by cirmuell(m): 5:26pm On Jun 30, 2014
mz mariah: No. we are really doing well o grin
Aiite.
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by cirmuell(m): 6:56pm On Jun 30, 2014
mz mariah: No. we are really doing well o grin
we lost sad
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2014
cirmuell: we lost sad
We lost the game with Onazi's exit

So sad. . . . ..

The ref didn't kill us, Mikel did. our midfield was too loose.
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by cirmuell(m): 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2014
mz mariah: We lost the game with Onazi's exit

So sad. . . . ..

The ref didn't kill us, Mikel did. our midfield was too loose.

he shouldn't have been in the game from onset, dunno wat Keshi was thinking. really feel down rite now.
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2014
cirmuell: he shouldn't have been in the game from onset, dunno wat Keshi was thinking. really feel down rite now.
mtchew.
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by daveP(m): 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2014
mz mariah: mtchew.
iheanacho to replace mikel,picked to take over okocha's smeared jersey.of cos snaikel smeared it.
Nigerian players need to think about how to handle their future.football is an 18year job.how many clubs do you plan playing for.what are your personal desires to make you successful.how well do you groom day and night to be like pirlo,zico,even jayjay okocha.hw dyu individual spend your time if you are 'professional' indeed.(kaka is a sample here).mikelism is the process by whichh a dream built by shenanigance takes its original course after a few periods/spark of glory/fame. It started with muorinho...........mikel will be 31 by russia 2018.
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 30, 2014
dave P: iheanacho to replace mikel,picked to take over okocha's smeared jersey.of cos snaikel smeared it.
Nigerian players need to think about how to handle their future.football is an 18year job.how many clubs do you plan playing for.what are your personal desires to make you successful.how well do you groom day and night to be like pirlo,zico,even jayjay okocha.hw dyu individual spend your time if you are 'professional' indeed.(kaka is a sample here).mikelism is the process by whichh a dream built by shenanigance takes its original course after a few periods/spark of glory/fame. It started with muorinho...........mikel will be 31 by russia 2018.
I just tire. I'm so heartbroken grin
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by daveP(m): 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2014
Dnt tell me you fainted o.
mz mariah: I just tire. I'm so heartbroken grin
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2014
dave P: Dnt tell me you fainted o.
No. lanicky did grin cheesy
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by daveP(m): 10:08pm On Jun 30, 2014
Lanicky where art thou,hope ure okay sha.
mz mariah: No. lanicky did grin cheesy
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 30, 2014
dave P: Lanicky where art thou,hope ure okay sha.
Lol.
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by lalasticlala(m): 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2014
sup Dave P?

so sad that Nigeria lost.
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by daveP(m): 9:52am On Jul 01, 2014
Happy new month ty'all.welcome to the 2nd half of the year.no train of depression,sadness,weariness,slackness,bitterness,weakness,regrets,heartbreak will follow you enter this half.it will al be hapiness,gladness,joyfullity,humilty,tranquility,and smoothness.... grin grin grin grin grin grin
@lala:Infact ehn! Luckily Algeria join us. Keshi once again blaming the wrong person...he's very very circuslike when it comes to blames
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by daveP(m): 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2014
Women no go kill me ooo
Christiana visited me last night, when she went to bathroom to shower, her phone rang, i looked n see TUFACE CALLING...... I no talk...
After that, another call came in n when I check it was WIZKID CALLING hmmm i was a little bit nervous but i remained calm.
Within few minutes, another call came in from a different person, it was RAMSEY NOUAH CALLING.... I SAID TO MY SELF, DOES IT MEAN THIS GIRL IS A CELEBRITY ND I DON'T KNOW?.....
As if that was not enough, another call came in with a stored name as EMEKA IKE.... something stroke my mind n i decided to dial her number to see what she saved mine with
;
.:
'
l
l
l
hmmmm as i dial the number what i saw was LATE SAM LOCO CALLING!
I fainted!..
HAPPY new (July) month!!!!
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2014
dave P: Women no go kill me ooo
Christiana visited me last night, when she went to bathroom to shower, her phone rang, i looked n see TUFACE CALLING...... I no talk...
After that, another call came in n when I check it was WIZKID CALLING hmmm i was a little bit nervous but i remained calm.
Within few minutes, another call came in from a different person, it was RAMSEY NOUAH CALLING.... I SAID TO MY SELF, DOES IT MEAN THIS GIRL IS A CELEBRITY ND I DON'T KNOW?.....
As if that was not enough, another call came in with a stored name as EMEKA IKE.... something stroke my mind n i decided to dial her number to see what she saved mine with
;
.:
'
l
l
l
hmmmm as i dial the number what i saw was LATE SAM LOCO CALLING!
I fainted!..
HAPPY new (July) month!!!!
LMAO

HNM

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by daveP(m): 11:00am On Jul 02, 2014
Morning friends!
Can some1 tell me why phyno kept using 'ruzim,chosim,plisim,gism' in mocheddah's destinambari?
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 02, 2014
dave P: Morning friends!
Can some1 tell me why phyno kept using 'ruzim,chosim,plisim,gism' in mocheddah's destinambari?
ask him na tongue

Me like dat sng
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by daveP(m): 11:13am On Jul 02, 2014
Xtarxhyne: ask him na tongue

Me like dat sng
morning.hw was ur night,same like too,jst 'ism' to much(he was even saying it with swags sef as if it was one confam word) smiley
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 02, 2014
dave P: morning.hw was ur night,same like too,jst 'ism' to much(he was even saying it with swags sef as if it was one confam word) smiley
mawning,ma nyt was kul..Ion lyk dat guy
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by Lorlaahlozz: 11:23am On Jul 02, 2014
Xtarxhyne: mawning,ma nyt was kul..Ion lyk dat guy
Y don't u like him....hez one of my best
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 02, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Y don't u like him....hez one of my best
Ayanma,dt guy dt luks AGBEROish
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by daveP(m): 11:32am On Jul 02, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Y don't u like him....hez one of my best
hmm! Is this where the tap is@lola.two of continue to do morning gist o! grin
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 02, 2014
dave P: hmm! Is this where the tap is@lola.two of continue to do morning gist o! grin
come bak here
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by daveP(m): 11:50am On Jul 02, 2014
Xtarxhyne: come bak here
what again o.na pius akpors u dey call or me?
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 02, 2014
dave P: what again o.na pius akpors u dey call or me?
u
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by daveP(m): 11:58am On Jul 02, 2014
Whats cooking,lola don run see(points)(runs as she turns head)
Xtarxhyne: u

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Traffic Violation Punishment? / Cocoa Powder Export (FREE Pdf) / Which One Is Better? To Be Right? Or To Be Correct.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.