Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) (106862 Views)

Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by berry13(f): 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by berry13(f): 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by sammyemite(m): 7:24am On Jul 18, 2014
Dis waiting is really annoying! Audit folks av even done their AC n sum of them av even passed their PI, but wotz happening inside mgt consulting dept? Well, guess if 1 is really interested in MC, one will av 2 move ova 2 Accenture or Mckinsey, I guess!
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by crudedude(m): 8:16am On Jul 18, 2014
sammyemite: Dis waiting is really annoying! Audit folks av even done their AC n sum of them av even passed their PI, but wotz happening inside mgt consulting dept? Well, guess if 1 is really interested in MC, one will av 2 move ova 2 Accenture or Mckinsey, I guess!

Be calm. All will be fine.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by tobicc: 9:58am On Jul 18, 2014
sammyemite: Dis waiting is really annoying! Audit folks av even done their AC n sum of them av even passed their PI, but wotz happening inside mgt consulting dept? Well, guess if 1 is really interested in MC, one will av 2 move ova 2 Accenture or Mckinsey, I guess!

You'll have to be very patient. I chose MC at first, but on my documentation day, the guy told me about people who have completed the recruitment process, but haven't even been called for resumption due competition and very few spaces. Some of them with first class results and professional qualifications. I switched to audit on the spot.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by venabili: 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2014
just learnt dt i failed PI. quite painful.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Hairbean: 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
venabili: just learnt dt i failed PI. quite painful.

Awwww.. So sorry. Better things ahead. Do u know what possibly went wrong? What did u study?

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by venabili: 1:19pm On Jul 18, 2014

2 Likes

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
venabili:
read accounting wt a cgpa of 4.77/5.0 from unilorin. cant really say what went wrong. i tot d interview was ok. probably the fact that my o level was weak( had C4 all thru and dey complained about that) and d fact dt i am not chartered. (they mentioned that too) well, dts d end of d kpmg road for me. gud luck to y'all. will be on d sidelines to profer help to those i can.
one luv.

Wow!!!! I'm in soup, ur o level was C4 all thru shey,,,,mine was C6's and C5's and my final GP no swell reach ur own!!! Kai,,,,,, Lord of Heaven, Help me.

What Unit did u apply to?
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Helena007: 2:17pm On Jul 18, 2014
topelouis:

Wow!!!! I'm in soup, ur o level was C4 all thru shey,,,,mine was C6's and C5's and my final GP no swell reach ur own!!! Kai,,,,,, Lord of Heaven, Help me.

FORENSIC

Sorry Venabili. Better things to come

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by venabili: 2:28pm On Jul 18, 2014
topelouis:

forensic
dnt worry, u gotta kip ur spirit up. aint sure dts y dey dropped me. cud av been any of a million things. pple wt 2.1 get recruited all d time. that just wasnt meant to be my stop. already moving on. "our experience are to make us better not bitter"
good luck to y'all still in d race.

5 Likes

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Helena007: 2:44pm On Jul 18, 2014
venabili:
forensic
dnt worry, u gotta kip ur spirit up. aint sure dts y dey dropped me. cud av been any of a million things. pple wt 2.1 get recruited all d time. that just wasnt meant to be my stop. already moving on. "our experience are to make us better not bitter"

I love your spirit

smiley something bigger and better I pray for you in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by sholay2011(m): 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2014
Helena007:

I love your spirit

smiley something bigger and better I pray for you in Jesus name
As in...I really admire her spirit.

Best wishes in life endeavours @venabili.

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Hairbean: 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2014
venabili:
read accounting wt a cgpa of 4.77/5.0 from unilorin. cant really say what went wrong. i tot d interview was ok. probably the fact that my o level was weak( had C4 all thru and dey complained about that) and d fact dt i am not chartered. (they mentioned that too) well, dts d end of d kpmg road for me. gud luck to y'all. will be on d sidelines to profer help to those i can.
one luv.
Mehn! Dats serious. Maybe they expected u to put up a better defence as regards ur o levels, and I dont think being chatered really matters b4 u get into KPMG. Afterall, u would still have to be chartered after u get in.
Chai... But those guyz are harsh sha. Anyways God knows best. C u @ d top.

topelouis:

Bros I thought already scaled through your PI (If am not mistaken). U are at d benchmarking stage now. No need to worry
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by crudedude(m): 3:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
venabili:
forensic
I love you smiley

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Helena007: 5:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
crudedude:
I love you smiley

Ta!
Don't turn this thread to a romantic one!
I bet you have being dying to tell her that, so you seized this opportunity to do so

Be warned! grin

2 Likes

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2014
Hairbean:
Bros I thought already scaled through your PI (If am not mistaken). U are at d benchmarking stage now. No need to worry

Thanks Brov,,,,,
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by venabili: 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Helena007: 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2014
venabili:
lols. i love him too but unless he is gay, he definitely shudnt think romantically. a stupid bot banned my main account, had to use my sister's own to comment till 2mao. i'm Abbeywasc.

Abbey!
Wow! Sorry about what happened!

Crudedude....did you hear that...I guess it's Agape kind of love you have for him, right?
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by venabili: 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2014

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by crudedude(m): 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2014
Helena007:

Ta!
Don't turn this thread to a romantic one!
I bet you have being dying to tell her that, so you seized this opportunity to do so

Be warned! grin

and he turned out to be a guy cry. No sweats Abbey. 1st class guys don't stay idle for long. They may not get that dream job at first try but they do have more options.

helena007 hope you're female?
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by venabili: 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2014

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by martinoonline(m): 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
Cheers to everyone here keeping dis thread alive. Pls i want to ask, does KPMG employ only graduate accountants? Cos i'm not one and i've just been invited for their test on 23rd July. Checking if it's worth a try considering i'd hv to travel to lag from ph for d test. And i've noticed dat most peepz here are accountancy graduates. Being an engr grad, can i possibly be offered a job in such firm as Kpmg?? Pls i need answers nd advice..thanks.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by crudedude(m): 10:14pm On Jul 18, 2014
venabili:
thanks, she is female but she aint available o

she's your sister too? grin
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Omidancrafts(f): 10:21pm On Jul 18, 2014
martinoonline: Cheers to everyone here keeping dis thread alive. Pls i want to ask, does KPMG employ only graduate accountants? Cos i'm not one and i've just been invited for their test on 23rd July. Checking if it's worth a try considering i'd hv to travel to lag from ph for d test. And i've noticed dat most peepz here are accountancy graduates. Being an engr grad, can i possibly be offered a job in such firm as Kpmg?? Pls i need answers nd advice..thanks.
Once u have a 1st class or 2.1, u r qualified for the test. Wish u d very best!
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Lannister: 12:24am On Jul 19, 2014
[quote a
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by sholay2011(m): 12:54am On Jul 19, 2014
Lannister:

You should give it a try. I was skeptical at first, but now I'm excited to resume in sept. I studied engrng with a marginal 2:1. Gave the stages all I could and had my medicals this week. Kpmg offers a levelled playing ground. It doesnt matter what u studied. And above all depend on God. Faith goes a long way.
Congrats bro.

Btw what constitutes the medicals pls? Is it like usual medical check up?
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Lannister: 1:00am On Jul 19, 2014
sholay2011:
Congrats bro.

Btw what constitutes the medicals pls? Is it like usual medical check up?

Just blood samples, xrays, eyesight test, bp and a chat with the doc. You shud be in and out in about 45 minutes.

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by sholay2011(m): 1:15am On Jul 19, 2014
Lannister:

Just blood samples, xrays, eyesight test, bp and a chat with the doc. You shud be in and out in about 45 minutes.
Okay. Tnx bro. Best wishes as you resume.

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by martinoonline(m): 1:58am On Jul 19, 2014
Omidancrafts:
Once u have a 1st class or 2.1, u r qualified for the test. Wish u d very best!
Lannister:
You should give it a try. I was skeptical at first, but now I'm excited to resume in sept. I studied engrng with a marginal 2:1. Gave the stages all I could and had my medicals this week. Kpmg offers a levelled playing ground. It doesnt matter what u studied. And above all depend on God. Faith goes a long way.

Thanks Omidan and Lannister, i appreciate.
@Lannister, congrats on your new feat achieved. I will give it a try and hope to get tips from u as i progress. Just sent u a pm. And pls what department in kpmg are u resuming in? And which dept wud most likely favour an engr's chances of getting in? Tnx again
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by stint(m): 3:13am On Jul 19, 2014
pls i know u probably expect me to know this already, but abeg how can i apply or can i just show up at the aptitude test?with my credentials of course
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by ednut1(m): 8:45am On Jul 19, 2014
venabili:
one luv.
madam which set in unilorin definately not 2012

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (38) (Reply)

Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 / Nigerian Navy Dssc 2012 Commenced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.