Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,015 members, 7,810,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) (106853 Views)

Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by horlabeesie: 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
@ogunsolalola, congrats dear....I tap into ur blessing oooo

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by bobbyod(m): 9:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
ogunsolalola: Finally..Glory to the almighty. Got a mail confirming resumption and d date for the collectn of appointmnt letter wuld be communicated to me.

This has to be God. Am so happy
congrats bro
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by donkunzman: 10:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
I no know wetin una dey send but abeg make e reach my side sef donkunzman4liverpool@yahoo.com. I applied for the 'Non-function specfic' Vacancy, I hope I'll be able to convnce them as per exactly which area I want to work in. Plus, I didn't attach Cover Letter, how much slimmer are my chances??
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Omidancrafts(f): 6:52am On Jul 10, 2014
ogunsolalola: Finally..Glory to the almighty. Got a mail confirming resumption and d date for the collectn of appointmnt letter wuld be communicated to me.

Congrats o I tap from dis blessing too. Please what course did you study, and was you transcript available before PI?

3 Likes

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by razzyblazing: 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2014

congrats, happy for you. what position did you apply for?
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by ogunsolalola: 8:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
Omidancrafts:
Congrats o I tap from dis blessing too. Please what course did you study, and was you transcript available before PI?

Econ, yes
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by ogunsolalola: 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
razzyblazing:

congrats, happy for you. what position did you apply for?

Audit

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Nobody: 1:46am On Jul 11, 2014

I'm so happy for you. I tap into your success story IJN. I'm due for AC in audit and would like to know what material you used in preparing for the Critical reasoning questions. Thanks
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by ogunsolalola: 3:57am On Jul 11, 2014
BHARCEE:

I'm so happy for you. I tap into your success story IJN. I'm due for AC in audit and would like to know what material you used in preparing for the Critical reasoning questions. Thanks

Get ur gmat textbook
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Nobody: 4:31am On Jul 11, 2014
@ogunsolalola when did u apply for the audit GT programme?
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Nobody: 4:40am On Jul 11, 2014
Did my PI yesterday with the most charming partner in the firm (my opinion though). I practically giggled through the PI. I got a benchmarking mail yesterday night too.

Dunno weda to be happy or to prepare for 50days of dry fasting and prayer gringringrin

The content of the Benchmarking mail suggests that not every1 that has gotten to that stage will be selected (might be wrong though).

If u av the slightest idea of what benchmarking in KPMG is all about, kindly explain ((the word looks bogus to me, and the dictionary isnt doing me any good))

2 Likes

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by abbeywasc(m): 4:52am On Jul 11, 2014
Benchmarking is simply a stage where d most suitable candidates for a unit are selected out of all those who made it past a partner. Success here depend on d number of candidates and d required number of trainees. Criteria may include ur cgpa, course of study, proffesional affiliation, performance during the recruitment process etc. Audit and tax hav higher number of new entrants than other. This is my own opinion and not their official statement. Best of luck

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Nobody: 5:05am On Jul 11, 2014
abbeywasc: Benchmarking is simply a stage where d most suitable candidates for a unit are selected out of all those who made it past a partner. Success here depend on d number of candidates and d required number of trainees. Criteria may include ur cgpa, course of study, proffesional affiliation, performance during the recruitment process etc. Audit and tax hav higher number of new entrants than other. This is my own opinion and not their official statement. Best of luck

Chai, Fasting things
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Lawatog: 5:28am On Jul 11, 2014
@ Topelous, when did you do your AC and have you submitted your transcript - official copy from school? Your response is important. Thanks.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Harmonyemerald(f): 6:18am On Jul 11, 2014
Can a biochemist apply for a job in KPMG? I studied biochemistry but I have no intention of a career as a biochemist
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 11, 2014
Harmonyemerald: Can a biochemist apply for a job in KPMG? I studied biochemistry but I have no intention of a career as a biochemist

Sure, u can apply if u graduated with a 2:1 and u'r less than 26years old
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by ComradeTY(m): 7:09am On Jul 11, 2014
Is it possible u apply for KPMG twice but different position?
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 11, 2014
Lawatog: @ Topelous, when did you do your AC and have you submitted your transcript - official copy from school? Your response is important. Thanks.

Did my AC 1st of July and I haven't submitted my transcript.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by ogunsolalola: 7:14am On Jul 11, 2014
topelouis: @ogunsolalola when did u apply for the audit GT programme?

Last yr
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by djaxz4sure(m): 7:52am On Jul 11, 2014
topelouis:

could you pls tell me some of the questions you were asked by the partner and the duration of the interview.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 11, 2014
djaxz4sure: could you pls tell me some of the questions you were asked by the partner and the duration of the interview.

Duration is not fixed, its dependent on the partner and his/her interview style. I think I spent about 45 minutes or so.

As concerning the question,,,, hmmmmm,,,,, lemme think............. 1 question he asked was 'what do u think will differentiate u from the other KMPG trainees if you are employed' (don't ask me how I answered)... The other questions were related to my CV.

The process didn't feel like an interview, if felt like a chat with my 'padi-padi'. Imagine a white man speaking yoruba language; na so I jez dey laff like mumu.

I was jez smart with my answers and I had every single info on my CV rumbling in my brain. Lastly, I went with an open mind to let out tension.

If u survived the AC interview, the P.I shud be a jolly ride.

3 Likes

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by djaxz4sure(m): 9:01am On Jul 11, 2014
topelouis:

Duration is not fixed, its dependent on the partner and his/her interview style. I think I spent about 45 minutes or so.

As concerning the question,,,, hmmmmm,,,,, lemme think............. 1 question he asked was 'what do u think will differentiate u from the other KMPG trainees if you are employed' (don't ask me how I answered)... The other questions were related to my CV.

The process didn't feel like an interview, if felt like a chat with my 'padi-padi'. Imagine a white man speaking yoruba language; na so I jez dey laff like mumu.

I was jez smart with my answers and I had every single info on my CV rumbling in my brain. Lastly, I went with an open mind to let out tension.

If u survived the AC interview, the P.I shud be a jolly ride.
that was very helpful. Thanks so much for the insight. I was really nervous when i was going through a KPMG partner's interview thread on nairaland and saw questions like define gdp and other economics related questions. Your comment is of great help for my preparation. See you at the top!
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Harmonyemerald(f): 9:06am On Jul 11, 2014
topelouis:

Sure, u can apply if u graduated with a 2:1 and u'r less than 26years old

Great. When does the 2015 application start?
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Lawatog: 10:57am On Jul 11, 2014
topelouis:

Thanks. Now am relieved as it is now obvious that none of the July 2nd AC applicants had been called.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 11, 2014
djaxz4sure: that was very helpful. Thanks so much for the insight. I was really nervous when i was going through a KPMG partner's interview thread on nairaland and saw questions like define gdp and other economics related questions. Your comment is of great help for my preparation. See you at the top!

If u read engineering or any science course, there's no cause for alarm. If u studied Economics or Accounting,,,,,go and know every thing inside ur project. They are going to be merciless ((((from what I heard from other applicants)))) they'l bombard u from left to right, up through centre down. No hiding place. The safest thing to do is to go there prepared. PREPARE FOR THE WORST.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by crudedude(m): 11:58am On Jul 11, 2014
topelouis:

If u read engineering or any science course, there's no cause for alarm. If u studied Economics or Accounting,,,,,go and know every thing inside ur project. They are going to be merciless ((((from what I heard from other applicants)))) they'l bombard u from left to right, up through centre down. No hiding place. The safest thing to do is to go there prepared. PREPARE FOR THE WORST.

Please can I contact you? I'm having a slight challenge with filling the form. Whatsapp or BBM?

its kinda urgent. I'm to submit before 2pm today.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by abbeywasc(m): 12:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
crudedude:

Please can I contact you? I'm having a slight challenge with filling the form. Whatsapp or BBM?

its kinda urgent. I'm to submit before 2pm today.
i may be of help whatsapp 07068281353
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by djaxz4sure(m): 12:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
topelouis:

If u read engineering or any science course, there's no cause for alarm. If u studied Economics or Accounting,,,,.

Thanks once again. I studied one of the science courses.

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Harmonyemerald(f): 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2014
ogunsolalola:

Last yr

Please can you pm me? I have a lot of questions for you. Thank you
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by crudedude(m): 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
abbeywasc:
i may be of help whatsapp 07068281353
thanks bro. submitted now.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Omidancrafts(f): 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
Please is there any1 who had Ac July 1st and has not been called for PI? It seems to me like i'm the only one that has nt bn called.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
Omidancrafts: Please is there any1 who had Ac July 1st and has not been called for PI? It seems to me like i'm the only one that has nt bn called.

Did u apply to Audit Unit?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 / Nigerian Navy Dssc 2012 Commenced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.