Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) (106857 Views)

Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Ghost01(m): 9:41am On Jun 28, 2014
bobbyod: sorry i thought it was stated that the form that was attached to the success mail should be hand written and submitted in person or am i mistaken??

You can send scanned copies of your credentials and application form, if you are currently not in Lagos.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 28, 2014
Gbsy07:

Ok, Then u should fill in audit and know about it. The thing is to get into the company first. Right now they are trying to round up the september batch and what they need are auditors, not any other department. Except u wanna wait till next year to be in ITA or Forensic. Fill Audit, u can submit by mail but be sure to submit the original to them during the Assessment center or thereabout
10ks bro my credit got exhausted! Thanks so much for the enlightenment, I won't let you down at the AC
grin
Gbsy07:

Ok, Then u should fill in audit and know about it. The thing is to get into the company first. Right now they are trying to round up the september batch and what they need are auditors, not any other department. Except u wanna wait till next year to be in ITA or Forensic. Fill Audit, u can submit by mail but be sure to submit the original to them during the Assessment center or thereabout
10ks bro my credit got exhausted! Thanks so much for the enlightenment, I won't let you down at the AC
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 28, 2014
temiosunrinde:

grin

Abegi, wetin d guy tell u I no get credit oh! Abegi, I don use all my money do MB gringringringrin

don't let us let him down too,,,,,pls share the info
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by bobbyod(m): 10:14am On Jun 28, 2014
Ghost01:

You can send scanned copies of your credentials and application form, if you are currently not in Lagos.
ok sire.. Cheers!!!
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by bobbyod(m): 10:15am On Jun 28, 2014
cheesy
topelouis:

Abegi, wetin d guy tell u I no get credit oh! Abegi, I don use all my money do MB gringringringrin

don't let us let him down too,,,,,pls share the info
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 28, 2014
@Gbsy07. Boss, pls instead of letting about 100 invitees call you for the info which can be both cumbersome and tiring? Y not typ the info here? I care about u, u know?
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Helena007: 10:22am On Jun 28, 2014
temiosunrinde:
I applied for forensic and I.t advisory but surprisingly my success mail reads that
In line with your interest in our advert for Audit, please fill Audit as your preferred/ first choice of unit I am yet to submit my credentials I intend submitting by email. What do I do?

Pls when did you take your aptitude test?
Is that what your success mail contained(that you should choose audit as your first choice) or you got two different mails?

Or did you get the mail to switch to audit after you submitted your application form?
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 28, 2014
Helena007:

Pls when did you take your aptitude test?
Is that what your success mail contained(that you should choose audit as your first choice) or you got two different mails?

Or did you get the mail to switch to audit after you submitted your application form?
June 14 at chams city! Yes now!!! I got only one mail saying I should choose audit as my first and choose another as second! And I aint a fan of audit...I choose I T and forensic
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Helena007: 10:31am On Jun 28, 2014
temiosunrinde:
June 14 at chams city! Yes now!!! I got only one mail saying I should choose audit as my first and choose another as second! And I aint a fan of audit...I choose I T and forensic

Well, I didn't get that

Going for forensic n MC(management consulting)
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by sholay2011(m): 10:32am On Jun 28, 2014
temiosunrinde:
Bro, where did you choose this your 'IT and forensic'? I thought June 14 was for people going into audit?
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 28, 2014
sholay2011:
Bro, where did you choose this your 'IT and forensic'? I thought June 14 was for people going into audit?

On the registration form on there website
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Helena007: 10:38am On Jun 28, 2014
sholay2011:

Is it?
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by sholay2011(m): 10:39am On Jun 28, 2014
temiosunrinde:
On the registration form on there website
Lol.

It was clearly stated in the link through which i applied that it's for graduate trainees interested in audit. So, I assumed June 14 is for 'auditors'.

Me wey dem no call nko for AC, after submitting my documents last week Monday?

Abeg, dupe tie and go wow the interview panel. wink
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 28, 2014
sholay2011:
Lol.

It was clearly stated in the link through which i applied that it's for graduate trainees interested in audit. So, I assumed June 14 is for 'auditors'.

Me wey dem no call nko for AC, after submitting my documents last week Monday?

Abeg, dupe tie and go wow the interview panel. wink

Me no apply on any link o! I applied directly on the website!!Brother I wan accept am like that before but as gbsy07 yarn me wetin Audit AC entails, I prefer to relocate back the my I.T advisory! Or forensic Dem never call me for AC na, I got the mail for document submission ni, and I saw audit!!!! Audit fire!!!!!
I don know jeje say I.T, mc and forensic don't do ac!!! Na interview straight 2 or 3 stages
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2014
temiosunrinde:

Me no apply on any link o! I applied directly on the website!!Brother I wan accept am like that before but as gbsy07 yarn me wetin Audit AC entails, I prefer to relocate back the my I.T advisory! Or forensic Dem never call me for AC na, I got the mail for document submission ni, and I saw audit!!!! Audit fire!!!!!
I don know jeje say I.T, mc and forensic don't do ac!!! Na interview straight 2 or 3 stages
why not say whatever gbsy07 told you about Audit and ac generally here?? I'm scheduled for ac too on wed. thank you
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Ghost01(m): 12:41pm On Jun 28, 2014
MarvellousGod: why not say whatever gbsy07 told you about Audit and ac generally here?? I'm scheduled for ac too on wed. thank you
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Ghost01(m): 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2014
Gbsy07: iF u need help with the AC, call me - 07055132543. if u aren't smart enuf to understand explanations and u want me to tell u every single detail bcus u don't want to do any work for urself, then don't call. I'm only willing to help people who can also help themselves. For that person with Forensic, i might be of first hand help to u cus thats my dept. Goodluck to you all

I'm the one who just called you. Muchas gracias!
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by jigabanty(m): 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2014
Hello Guys,

Please my own KPMG text is on July 4th... what should i be expecting... I'm so eager to hear from you guys pleaseeeee.....
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by bobbyod(m): 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2014
I'm so lost was MC and RM i applied for
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Helena007: 6:31pm On Jun 28, 2014
undecided

I have been wondering.

After choosing first and second choice, are you to take assessments and interviews on both choices?
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by horlabeesie: 6:31pm On Jun 28, 2014
My AC is also on tuesday but m scheduled for 9am....any1 wid same time?
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Helena007: 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2014
jigabanty: Hello Guys,

Please my own KPMG text is on July 4th... what should i be expecting... I'm so eager to hear from you guys pleaseeeee.....

Fist test is computer based-verbal reasoning (comprehension/sentence correction), antonyms/synonyms, numerical reasoning and analogy.

Upon your completion, you get your success or failure message.

This will determine if you will move to the next stage, which is essay writing

Good luck
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by jigabanty(m): 6:39pm On Jun 28, 2014
Helena007:

Fist test is computer based-verbal reasoning (comprehension/sentence correction), antonyms/synonyms, numerical reasoning and analogy.

Upon your completion, you get your success or failure message.

This will determine if you will move to the next stage, which is essay writing

Good luck

thanks brother... But its not difficult sha? right?
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by bobbyod(m): 6:47pm On Jun 28, 2014
jigabanty:

its not if you have the past question.. Drop your email addy if you are interested i'll forward them to you later

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by Helena007: 6:56pm On Jun 28, 2014
jigabanty:

Tell me in what century a brother bears Helena?

You have to practise past questions and pray hard
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by jigabanty(m): 7:07pm On Jun 28, 2014
bobbyod: its not if you have the past question.. Drop your email addy if you are interested i'll forward them to you later

I will so appreciate...my email is stillbanky@yahoo.com
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by jigabanty(m): 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2014
bobbyod: its not if you have the past question.. Drop your email addy if you are interested i'll forward them to you later

stillbanky@yahoo.com
thank you

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by bobbyod(m): 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2014
jigabanty:

stillbanky@yahoo.com
thank you
sent check your mail...success
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by jigabanty(m): 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2014
bobbyod: sent check your mail...success
bobby, there is nothing attached to the mail you sent oo....
i cant find any attached file
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by jigabanty(m): 9:18pm On Jun 28, 2014

PLS, re-send the file, you did not attach anything to that mail you sent... the message below is all i saw(I've deleted the email address for security reasons)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 01:54:42 +0100
Subject: Re: kpmg
To: >

You're welcome
On Jun 21, 2014 6:32 AM, "" <@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thanks very much, I really appreciate
>
> Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
> <http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/mobile/?.src=Android>
>
> ------------------------------
> * From: * @gmail.com>;
> * To: * <@yahoo.com>;
> * Subject: * kpmg
> * Sent: * Fri, Jun 20, 2014 7:49:17 AM
>
> study cat1 well
>
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by bobbyod(m): 9:41pm On Jun 28, 2014
jigabanty:
bobby, there is nothing attached to the mail you sent oo....
i cant find any attached file
re-sent
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) by jigabanty(m): 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2014

Thanks brother, I've seen it. Six documents... thanks a bunch...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 / Nigerian Navy Dssc 2012 Commenced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.