Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread (20758 Views)

Match 'n' Tag [Suggestion Thread] / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. / What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 11:22am On Jun 28, 2014
xynerise:
Noted.

Your moniker will be anonymous in the contest until the winner(s) emerges.
Pls read the first page for more details. cool
ok tanks... But pls wah is moniker
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 11:23am On Jun 28, 2014
MabraO:

At bolded
Does that mean I will be in ghost mode till a winner emerges?

I can't comment on any thread?
Pls enlighten me more
You are free to comment but with a condition that nobody must know your entry
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 11:23am On Jun 28, 2014
Neldrizzy: ok tanks... But pls wah is moniker
Username
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MabraO: 11:27am On Jun 28, 2014
MizMyColi: Still Following

Xynerise
Mizmycoli is interested but too shy to admit
Cos no female has de cleared their intention yet

Take note

1 Like

Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MabraO: 11:29am On Jun 28, 2014
xynerise:
You are free to comment but with a condition that nobody must know your entry

No qualms grin
I full ground remain
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 11:31am On Jun 28, 2014
MabraO:

Xynerise

Take note
Pls, help me convince her to participate na grin.
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 28, 2014
xynerise:
Really? You have a chance to prove that in this contest cool

Naaah

don't wanna intimidate you
grin grin
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 11:41am On Jun 28, 2014
xynerise:
Username
fresh.. So were do we start from..
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 28, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

I don't actually lie about myself

My pix makes girls wet
where is your pic? angry
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 28, 2014
Mondisweets: where is your pic? angry

grin grin grin

Na my picture you want take masturbate??

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 28, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

grin grin grin

Na my picture you want take masturbate??

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
you know u are not that hot cheesy post your pic joor angry
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 28, 2014
Mondisweets: you know u are not that hot cheesy post your pic joor angry

patience dear

I'll flood my pix here in the next Mr Nigeriah
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

patience dear

I'll flood my pix here in the next Mr Nigeriah
lies *yimu*
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MizMyColi(f): 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2014
MabraO:

Xynerise

Take note
I'm actually considering oo...its just that I'm still in denial over #NLAmnesia.....
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Jamie87(m): 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2014
Why is this thread dry?
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by OsazeeBlue: 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2014
xynerise:
Pls, help me convince her to participate na grin.

What did u do to mabrao moniker?
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by OsazeeBlue: 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2014
MizMyColi: I'm actually considering oo...its just that I'm still in denial over #NLAmnesia.....

Hahaha
U don't ve to be
It is just a game to ve fun
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Yooguyz: 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2014
Yooguyz
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by EzePromoe: 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2014
OP, that post is too long o cry
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2014
Nice DP you av got.. You look stunning!
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MizMyColi(f): 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2014
OsazeeBlue:

Hahaha
U don't ve to be
It is just a game to ve fun

I'll likely participate. I like fun games. I'mma be observing for now.
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Lovebond34(m): 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2014
no female?? Or z it a gay cntest...anyway am in....dats if der re females here
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MizMyColi(f): 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2014
][color=#000030:
Why is this thread dry? [/color]

undecided undecided Blame it on #NLAmnesia
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MizMyColi(f): 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2014
Neldrizzy: Nice DP you av got.. You look stunning!

Tanchu! grin
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2014
OsazeeBlue:

What did u do to mabrao moniker?
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2014
Eze Promoe: OP, that post is too long o cry
Africans hate reading grin
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by OsazeeBlue: 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2014
MizMyColi:

I'll likely participate. I like fun games. I'mma be observing for now.

Ok cool
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Jamie87(m): 1:56pm On Jun 28, 2014
MizMyColi:

undecided undecided Blame it on #NLAmnesia
Ndo. I can see the evil wind blew on you too. sad
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 28, 2014
This seems like fun. Would have indicated interest but haba, na guy I wan take out? I aint gay you know!
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 3:32pm On Jun 28, 2014
striktlymi: This seems like fun. Would have indicated interest but haba, na guy I wan take out? I aint gay you know!
We await the female contestants undecided
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MizMyColi(f): 3:52pm On Jun 28, 2014
][color=#000030:
Ndo. I can see the evil wind blew on you too. sad [/color]
Tanchu embarassed
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by dre11(m): 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2014

is that a way to let them know that ur intrested cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

.. / Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls / I Married My Girlfriend Because She Got Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.