Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread (20760 Views)

Match 'n' Tag [Suggestion Thread] / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. / What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2014
Phew!!! Welcome back Nairaland grin

The Dating Game!! cool

Searching for that handsome husky hero to wine and dine you?
Looking for that lovely lass with amazing magical skills to treat you special?

We have the contest for YOU! No blood magic required.
Please read the full post before entering the contest.

Official Rules*
1. Respect the Spirit of Fun that this event is intended.
a. Not respecting this can result in disqualification and or
disciplinary action. Keep it light and fun!

2. One submission per player.
a. This means one player must only post one entry into the contest.
However, you can continue posting with in the thread to discuss the event.
b. If a player submits more than one entry, only the first post will be counted.

3. REQUIREMENTS:
A. Your post must contain 3 bullet points of your interests.
B. You must state if you are male or female, and either looking for a
female or looking for a male. (Sorry if you like both! For the sake of convenience, please pick one(opposite sex)
C. It must also contain a small paragraph illustrating why you would make a good date.

Some suggestions for this paragraph would be:
a. Describe yourself
b. What would your ideal date be? (please keep it PG).
c. What do you look for in a partner?

Example:

My name is Xynerise. I am a male seeking a female. I am a fun loving young man and wish to share the fun with a damsel on NL. I wish to date a lady with gap tooth, intelligent mind and also a nerd.........

4. Your post must be no longer than 100 words. Any post longer than 100 words will be disqualified.
a. We're not entirely unforgiving, if your post count slightly over or
extremely entertaining, then we can still accept your post. Just
please try and keep it under 100 for time-saving reasons.
b. You're also welcome to have your"official"entry post under 100
words, then submit a second post for role-playing reasons. Post as
many times as you want! Just remember only your first post will be counted.

5. Be respectful.
a. Please keep the event fun and light-hearted. Do not be
discriminatory or vulgar. Saying you like a specific hair color or
prefer muscled men is fine (as examples). Anything"beyond"that and you will be asked to either edit your submission or you will have your post removed.

Determining the Winner
The final day to post your submission is (Date) by (Time).
Any submission after that will not be counted.

On(Date) the judges will then determine the top ten best submissions in the two categories:
Male Looking for Female
Female Looking for Male

By(Date) we'll post a new threads with a poll listing the top 10
players for each category.
YOU will get to vote for the most eligible bachelor/bachelorette!

NOTE: All entries must be sent to any of the judges' mail that will be posted in the main event thread as this is going to be an anonymous contest. Contestants monikers will only be revealed after the winner(s) emerges

2 Likes

Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2014
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MabraO: 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2014
Hello I am mabra(male) seeking a we'll ebdowed female from the Lagos, Ibadan or Ogun state. I am fun I be with and and also boring sometimes. I like black skinned girls for hookup or dating between ages 23-30
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2014
MabraO: Hello I am mabra(male) seeking a we'll ebdowed female from the Lagos, Ibadan or Ogun state. I am fun I be with and and also boring sometimes. I like black skinned girls for hookup or dating between ages 23-30
Bros, chill. This is not the main event grin. Just indicate interest on this thread cool

I hope I won't start explaining the procedures again undecided
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MizMyColi(f): 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
Choi!

e-SMH

#FollowingSha
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MabraO: 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
xynerise:
Bros, chill. This is not the main event grin. Just indicate interest on this thread cool

I hope I won't start explaining the procedures again undecided

grin

How do I indicate
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
MabraO:

grin

How do I indicate
You just did cheesy
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by durella4(m): 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
Hi,I'm durella by name 18ft tall with big head a student of...........currently in my..........I'm a male but don't know why I always get request frm guyz on social network n sum even spend many mins talkin on phone with me*sad* but d truth s dat I'm nt a gay but luk attraction more dan ur bf.....I'm luking 4 a very sexy african girl 4 a gud relationship that can lead to.......she must ve d following qualities
1.Can cook......I love fud like more dan anytink
2.A prayer warrior but nt wen am in d mood to play wit her on d bed
3.Romantic
4.Loves kid
5.Slim don't love fat gals so dat I won't die on top of d bed
6 Ask me 4 more

If u ve all dis qualities den we re good to go.

1 Like

Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2014
Contestants(Male):
MabraO
Tuntheycr 7
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2014
Durella, pls edit your post and just say ''I am interested or I am in''.

We have not started yet undecided
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by farano(f): 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2014
lolz
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MabraO: 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2014
xynerise: Contestants(Male):
MabraO

A round of applause pls?
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by durella4(m): 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2014
undecided undecided undecideddis tink go make sence die
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by durella4(m): 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2014
xynerise: Durella, pls edit your post and just say ''I am interested or I am in''.

We have not started yet undecided

Ok ooo
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nnekacherry: 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2014
Hahahaha
He said you guys should just indicate if you are interested..
Not writing epistles..
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2014
Nnekacherry: Hahahaha
Ha said you guys should just indicate if you are interested..
Not writing epistles..
I was about to write it in Pidgin-English undecided
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MabraO: 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2014
Nnekacherry: Hahahaha
Ha said you guys should just indicate if you are interested..
Not writing epistles..

It is more like indicating to
U get to know the contestants
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Tuntheycr7: 5:29pm On Jun 27, 2014
Abeg put my name join grin

Oga xynerise how yu ?
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2014
Tuntheycr7: Abeg put my name join grin

Oga xynerise how yu ?

Noted cool

Bros, we dey push am small small
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by olusolamii: 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2014
Xynerise...

She is saying "present sir"

Where are the ladies na? Chai... better better (f) monikers don disappear into the black hole fa...
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by EmmadyS(m): 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2014
Am Emmady S. P and a male seekin 4 a great, intelligent lady with decent moral standard who is dark or fair in color, alitle tall coz i nid a match, wit sum enticin eyes and sexy body, nt wit much bossom coz women wit big bossom luk like balloons and lactatin modas 2me@ i dnt wana suck bt feel the touch. And above all features, "u must humanic hrt of cheerfulness."
I wanna si ur 4warded interested posts as we get started and i assured u a gud relationship.
@@@! Stil waitin o!
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 27, 2014
I'm sorry I don't do nairaland babes

but if any babe has the foloing kwolitis shld just qwote me:

Full large rounded cossy brez, Tall, sweet ice cream laps like beyansi, Toolzish hipz, lolly pop kissable lipz, flat tommy, figure 8. don't care about your state if intelligence but your parents must be rich

Hola me, for me to indicate my interest

2 Likes

Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by tobiboss(m): 6:24pm On Jun 27, 2014
Booked??
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by jnrbayano(m): 6:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
grin
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by TyTymer(m): 6:37pm On Jun 27, 2014
Another first edition? This "amnesia" wen jam Nairaland nor be small tin o. grin
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
olusolamii: Xynerise...

She is saying "present sir"

Where are the ladies na? Chai... better better (f) monikers don disappear into the black hole fa...

Attendance taken grin.

Abeg help me find the ones wey dey. Them don delete our newbies undecided
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
This contest isn't over yet?

Orisirisi grin
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by jnrbayano(m): 7:49pm On Jun 27, 2014
A rebirth smiley
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Dygeasy(m): 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
EmmadyS: Am Emmady S. P and a male seekin 4 a great, intelligent lady with decent moral standard who is dark or fair in color, alitle tall coz i nid a match, wit sum enticin eyes and sexy body, nt wit much bossom coz women wit big bossom luk like balloons and lactatin modas 2me@ i dnt wana suck bt feel the touch. And above all features, "u must humanic hrt of cheerfulness."
I wanna si ur 4warded interested posts as we get started and i assured u a gud relationship.
@@@! Stil waitin o!
e be like say dem hack you join Nairaland lipsrsealed
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by snadguy007(m): 9:10pm On Jun 27, 2014
Dygeasy: e be like say dem hack you join Nairaland lipsrsealed
grin grin grin
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by snadguy007(m): 9:11pm On Jun 27, 2014
See how nairaland con dry. All my e-girlfriends don waka go... Na God go punish dos hackers o.
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by stam101(m): 2:04am On Jun 28, 2014
Xynerise hw far nw? Bros abeg y babe scarce like dis? Push 1 come joor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

.. / Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls / I Married My Girlfriend Because She Got Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.