Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words (5836 Views)

I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... / The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by barackodam: 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2014
dre11:

nope coolcoolgrin

Wat else
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2014
Miner13:

hian

no space for hate

love too sure

anyway my regard to him

i remain your e-prophet

to who ?
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Lorlaahlozz: 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mine was....so should I add ur name to d list
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by lanicky(f): 10:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
When a guy told me..
My reply was...*what!!.. u're joking right?* undecided
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Mine was....so should I add ur name to d list

cheesy
So u get diary for them........
Nah which number he dey selfgrin
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Miner13: 1:51am On Jun 28, 2014
Elantracey:

to who ?

His Irreplaceable Macushla[HIM]. cool
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Lorlaahlozz: 3:31am On Jun 28, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
So u get diary for them........
Nah which number he dey selfgrin
no b me talk am..naa d guy talk am
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Islie: 6:59am On Jun 28, 2014
the reply i got was that.......

Its a lie jooorgringrin
as in she feels i was not serious
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 7:46am On Jun 28, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: no b me talk am..naa d guy talk am

cheesy
how u take sabi that kin guy selfundecided
because he no sabi relate at all...... he should have politely said it
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by jayyungg(m): 11:22am On Jun 28, 2014
nyere84: meaning??
Meaning it didn't happen. Shekina.

2 Likes

Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2014
Miner13:

His Irreplaceable Macushla[HIM]. cool

na wa o, what would that mean?
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Missmossy(f): 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2014
Odilafta: Guy:I love you sad

Me: K
Lollz....why naa?
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Miner13: 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2014
Elantracey:

na wa o, what would that mean?

your adorable darling
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Miner13: 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2014
Is_lie: the reply i got was that.......

Its a lie jooorgringrin
as in she feels i was not serious

why should i doubt this

when a complete you is a lie

no different just like jabesh

your name! yourself! grin grin
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2014
Miner13:

your adorable darling

who exactly are u referring to?
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Miner13: 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2014
Elantracey:

who exactly are u referring to?

guess
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 28, 2014
Miner13:

guess

I ain't good at guessing .
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Miner13: 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2014
Elantracey:

I ain't good at guessing .

we'll talk on that another day

but

him too sure undecided
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by zeb04(f): 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2014
undecided I love you on the ist date?
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2014
Miner13:

we'll talk on that another day

but

him too sure undecided

Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Miner13: 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2014
Elantracey:

you be fire holding

why your head dey burn

abi volcanic eruption? angry
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 28, 2014
Miner13:

you be fire holding

why your head dey burn

abi volcanic eruption? angry
oya lemme sad
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by DocAdray(f): 7:05pm On Jun 28, 2014
[quote
author=tobiboss]She said "wow, me too... **i was smiling wildly and abt
going in for a kiss, then she said...** "me too... I love me too" I
was ashamed dat day ehn[/quote]

Hahaha, eleyi igidi gan!
Eyah...
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Nobody: 3:04am On Jun 29, 2014
D response for an impromptu "I love u" is actually nt genuine, u'll get somfin lyk "me too" or "I love u too" witout d person meaning it, jst dat some people love being told wat dey wana hear wifout mindin weda its a lie or not
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by Islie: 7:16am On Jun 29, 2014
Miner13:

why should i doubt this

when a complete you is a lie

no different just like jabesh

your name! yourself! grin grin

undecided
so, elantracey no do you nah my moniker name u dey attack nowangry
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by 5minsmadness: 9:39am On Jun 29, 2014
Me: I love you

She: ****looks at me for like a minute then grabs me and gives me a deep kiss. We were in a fast food restaurant and other customers started to stare. Then she stops, sits back, smiles and says:
"See? Was it so difficult to say?"

2 Likes

Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2014
@Africanapple hope this will be better
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by AfricanApple(f): 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2014
dre11: @Africanapple hope this will be better
lets hope, lol
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2014
AfricanApple: lets hope, lol

cheesy
why the phrase let hope.....
Or is a way to keep preying eyes off cool

i hope all ur admires wont bombard me with question on what i did to their africanapplecheesygrin
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by AfricanApple(f): 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
why the phrase let hope.....
Or is a way to keep preying eyes off cool

i hope all ur admires wont bombard me with question on what i did to their africanapplecheesygrin
lmao, my god! u.

dats just a way to show u i've seen it
Re: The First Response U Got To *i Love You* Words by dre11(m): 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2014
AfricanApple: lmao, my god! u.

dats just a way to show u i've seen it

actually notcheesy

but, mah instint tell me sometin by the wayundecided.....
You know u nahgrin

so, let me go seaching for it before am left in the dark.......

Btw goodevening and aw was the weekendwink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. / Excited Bride Rocks Cleavage Revealing Gown For Her Wedding In Bayelsa. Photos / No To Makydebbie To Win Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.