Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Helpp!!! She Wants It In The Back... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Helpp!!! She Wants It In The Back... (4005 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helpp!!! She Wants It In The Back... by Ranchhoddas: 11:21am On Jun 28, 2014
tobiboss: Oh my!!! Nw that i think abt it, my topic is smwat misleading, want it in the back... Lol grin
thunder fire you there!u wan talk say u no know abi

1 Like

Re: Helpp!!! She Wants It In The Back... by tobiboss(m): 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2014
godjohnson: Hehe, misleading topic. Op deserves to be shot
my nigga, see watin free time dey cause for me?? grin
Re: Helpp!!! She Wants It In The Back... by khiaa(f): 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2014
tobiboss: how do you know ? Are you my girlfriend??undecided

I know because the story is very juvenile and transparent.
Re: Helpp!!! She Wants It In The Back... by tobiboss(m): 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2014
khiaa:

I know because the story is very juvenile and transparent.
says the girl who doesn't know what toasting means undecided kay oh
Re: Helpp!!! She Wants It In The Back... by khiaa(f): 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2014
tobiboss: says the girl who doesn't know what toasting means undecided kay oh

Yes, says the girl who didn't know what toasting meant because I'm not Nigerian. You say toasting, we say talk to, or holla at, for example, Kevin is trying to talk to Kim, or Kevin is trying to holla at Kim, different wording but the same meaning as toasting.
Re: Helpp!!! She Wants It In The Back... by tobiboss(m): 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2014
khiaa:

Yes says the girl who didn't know what toasting meant because I'm not Nigerian. You say toasting, we say talk to, or holla at, for example, Kevin is trying to talk to Kim, or Kevin is trying to hollla at Kim, different wording but the same meaning as toasting.
kay, you're south african right?
Re: Helpp!!! She Wants It In The Back... by khiaa(f): 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2014
tobiboss: kay, you're south african right?

I'm American.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let Be Honest Who Lies Most In A Relationship Guys Or Ladies? / ...she Wants Sex But Do Not Want Having Relationship! / What?! Man Caught Having Life Sex With A Donkey (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.