Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) (13041 Views)

She Held It With Her Two Hands Softly And Placed It In The Right Place (pics) / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex / Why Do Ladies Leave Behind Their Panties In Their Guys Place? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 12, 2015
I think its a fact

2 Likes

Re: Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) by Pineapp: 12:33am On Jun 12, 2015
Senseless

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) by Beesluv: 1:44am On Jun 12, 2015
Orisirisi threads
Re: Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) by Danfuster(m): 5:53am On Jun 12, 2015
Baseless angry
Re: Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) by Afrok(m): 6:12am On Jun 12, 2015
Thrash lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) by CrazyScientist: 7:51am On Jun 12, 2015
grin

Re: Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) by watalovitis(m): 7:58am On Jun 12, 2015
For all u night partiers, wedding goers, social events etc...if u need an affordable cab service, tavi..call on mfleet anytime to take u anywhr u want to be and make life easier...visit our facebook page: www.facebook.com/mfleets ..Its affordable and reliable anyday anytime..call on dis numbers for enquiries/services: 07031036691, 08184036281
Re: Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) by tuk2ato(m): 11:13am On Jun 12, 2015
I have heard it before, but how would you know if she wore matching underwear except if you have Superman's x-ray vision. Better signs are twitching legs, heavy breathing and if she's being playful and teasing you. wink
Re: Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) by Shortyy(f): 12:47pm On Jun 12, 2015
B.S
Re: Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
ok
Re: Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) by Rosemary216(f): 12:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
lol... dats so nt true in most cases! grin
Re: Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) by Emodeee: 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
Rosemary216:
lol... dats so nt true in most cases! grin

She won't like to wear dirty pant to d guy's house lah.

Do u wear dirty pants?

Abi u wear uniform pant and cloth?

1 Like

Re: Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) by Mcbussy(m): 1:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
Lolz... U guys should cut d op some slack.

Although I can't tell if the observation is totally valid, but I think I get his point... If a girl puts on matching under garments, there's a slight chance that she's expecting d guy to see what's underneath.

Except if it's normal habit for her to always put on matching undies....this is highly unlikely for naija girls. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) by Rosemary216(f): 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
Emodeee:

She won't like to wear dirty pant to d guy's house lah.

Do u wear dirty pants?

Abi u wear uniform pant and cloth?
lolxxxx... i wear them both to even match my outfit!!!
Re: Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) by misspicy(f): 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
Mcbussy:

Although I can't tell if the observation is totally valid, but I think I get his point... If a girl puts on matching under garments, there's a slight chance that she's expecting d guy to see what's underneath.

Except if it's normal habit for her to always put on matching undies....this is highly unlikely for naija girls. grin
stfu
it is highly very likely.
some of us wear undies that way undecided
Re: Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) by cutesmilez(f): 1:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
cryi dnt understand. watz sex?
Re: Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) by Emodeee: 1:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
Rosemary216:
lolxxxx... i wear them both to even match my outfit!!!

A picture or adonbilivit.

U fine no be small, send me a mail.

2 Likes

Re: Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) by Rosemary216(f): 1:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
Emodeee:

A picture or adonbilivit.

U fine no be small, send me a mail.
hahaha... 'donbilivit' na. u guy or gal?
Re: Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) by Rosemary216(f): 1:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
cutesmilez:
seriously? u are askin?
Re: Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) by CertifiedFreak(m): 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
misspicy:

stfu

Ma'am, it's so easy. D'you do matching underwears? Cos it's so not an assumption when he said few Nigerian girls do matching underwears every day.

1 Like

Re: Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) by Trippledots(m): 5:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
cutesmilez:

its d 11th commandment. d one ur daddy n mummy obeyed n u were d reward for their obedience
Re: Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) by Mcbussy(m): 6:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
misspicy:

stfu

Lolz... U haf vex grin

Sorry o, but u know how it goes... . Pinshure, or.... adonbelivit wink
Re: Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) by techmart(m): 9:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
POSH TRENDING FEMALE FLAT SHOES
#FoundOnKonga
#234mart

Re: Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
Traffic has always been a problem for us blog/website owners but no more expensive adverts rates you pay to people to put up adverts you can now advertise on snowmoney and drive thousands of visitors to your blog/site in a matter of days
I started snowmoney blog on December 2014 8th my birthday now i rank 1million and climbing day by day on alexa out of over 100million website worldwide,Don't believe me just check me up on alexa.com check for www.blog.snowmoney.com.ng or www.snowmoney.com.ng
You too can be like me just advertise on snowmoney special traffic diver and you will not regret it and know this im not a guy of many words im just 23 and i set out in nigeria to beat best bloggers in just 2years so whats your target.
Look at me in just 3months i have over 30000users and daily traffic of 700to800 new unique visitors if dont believe me just check my rank on alexa and see how its jumping top sites you too can be like me and who im i my names are IMMACULATE SNOW MBAEZUE i hail from anambra in nigeria i started blogging to make entertainment seekers to get the best download of there favorite tv series/movies/music album/video games and now i can did it a short while and trust me it was not easy so you to can get my kind of campaign adverts that puts your blog on top in a short time so what are my plan rate
40dollors=2500visitors for a month
60dollors=5000visitors for a month
100dollors=10000visitors for a month
200dollors=25000visitors for a month
400dollors=50000visitors for a month
750dollors=100000visitors for a month
You see how you can trend just like me so for my payment details for people using paypal you can pay to my paypal account @ SNOWKING.SNOWKING@YAHOO.COM
Then for people in nigeria you can pay to my nigerian bank account @ access bank account name:IMMACULATE MBAEZUE ACCOUNT NUMBER:0048326016
After payment is made you can email me your details like name/teller number and your number and my contacts are snowking.snowking@yahoo.com bbm 2a27dc16 my facebook immaculate mbaezue my linkedin immaculate snow twitter snowmoneys
Then for my number to be giving to you you have to contact me ist with these i gave you up there for adverts and payments made before i can issue my number why because i hate prank calls and im too busy for that and for people who want to make money on www.snowmoney.com.ng here are the step by step to do it
Snowmoney.com.ng is an easy money making system specially made for Nigerians who seek to make money from the internet without stressing there selfs by having there own websites or jobs,what am i saying why don’t you try it for your self just go over to snowmoney.com.ng put in your email in the link giving to you there just look at the picture below then when you are done a code is automatically sent to your email then use it to come create an account on the site then when you are done registering and remember to fully state your details both your bank details that’s where money will always be paid into for you then when you are done registering, login to your account then a fee of 1000naira will be needed to activate your account and you will see the bank you will be needed to pay in your money well shown when you are logged in so when done just share your code that was sent to your email to all your friends to come register with it instead of them requesting for a new code from the site and when there register with your code and activate there accounts you will be making 500naria per person electronically wired to your account every time someone refers to your code,so what are you waiting for fly over there and cash in big time
Then if you want the latest movie/tv series/gAMES/music visit http://blog.snowmoney.com.ng/ or http://www.snowfilms.co/
Re: Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) by tosyne2much(m): 11:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
Beesluv:
Orisirisi threads
hahaha cheesy

Orisirisi ni jawe cheesy
Re: Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) by tosyne2much(m): 11:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
Mcbussy:

Lemme learn from the professors cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) by Mustack: 2:56am On Jun 13, 2015
iranu thread
Re: Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 13, 2015
undecided
Re: Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) by wenson(m): 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
Nawa
Re: Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) by sevantex(m): 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
You dint decide to have sex nd u took off her clothes.. All dis signs of havin sex threads gan sef.,I only hope it doesn't increase incidence of rape among guys cos they saw crappy so called signs. Matchin pants nd bra is now a sign to straff. A guy who knows his stuff don't need to be searchin for signs up nd down. If d babe is into u, am sure u wuld knw nd d rest wuld follow. Wetin let u see rish pant nd bra wey match be say babe don gree for u naa...,shuoo!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Work Romance: How You Can Have Your Cake And Eat It! / Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? / My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.