Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (483104 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
maggilove:
if you keep mentioning VickyRotex I promise you won't get anything, by the way I don't know how to pound yam, you will have to manage anything I give you without complain.

Nooooooooo

I want pounded yam
I want pounded yam

Noooooooooooooo9

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 7:03pm On Jul 25, 2020
On a serious note, I want to go and cook, later.

Ogbono ,okro and ugwu and garri , who's interested?

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 7:03pm On Jul 25, 2020
maggilove:
Bartork you don enter one chance today.

I weeeeeenot be shitted

I weeee flight for my light

No way

I wont allow you

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 7:03pm On Jul 25, 2020
Bartork:

Nooooooooo

I want pounded yam
I want pounded yam

Noooooooooooooo9
sorry your request cannot be granted.

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
maggilove:

Ayam interested!!! grin grin

Happy cooking maami kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Galactico4ever(m): 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
maggilove:
come make we chop juh.
Corbinn
TendJohn
Stubbongenus
Batork
Bantno
PrincesB1
Katie00
VillagBus
ABCthinx
Galactic4ever

Go and wash your hand at Tarkwabay and join us.
chai see mouth watering meal!am i late?

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
VickyRotex:

make sure you to talk to the qing bottle as well

E pain am tongue

No weapon formed

Scatter

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 7:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
Bartork:

I weeeeeenot be shitted

I weeee flight for my light

No way

I wont allow you

Just be nice and I will share with you.

Relax grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 7:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
Galactico4ever:
chai see mouth watering meal!am i late?
VickyRotex has finished it.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 7:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
VickyRotex:

E never know anything. awee eat all the food you serve him grin grin

Hen
Hen
Hen

Am taking my Own ooo

Katie00 you are here ooo

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 7:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
Bartork:

No weapon formed

Scatter

Aye Pasteur!!! cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 7:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
maggilove:
Don't worry I will go and prepare more for you now.
Strictly for you, VickyRotex please keep off.

Bartork I will be right back.

Dancing in the rain

Go go go go go

It's a parteee

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 7:07pm On Jul 25, 2020
VickyRotex:

Animal, place, or things

All of the above

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Galactico4ever(m): 7:07pm On Jul 25, 2020
maggilove:

My hands are up,but i no dey eat garri sha.There's alwaaaays a 1st time so i'm ready.Do sharp sharp

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 7:08pm On Jul 25, 2020
Katier00:
yes brother

I always knew you were on my side

Even though stubborngenius never told me who the spy keeping you away is

But am certain

The gods are on my side

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 7:08pm On Jul 25, 2020
Bartork:

All of the above

Then I'm not undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2020
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy I'm hibernating until you return grin grin

They will send you to Mars inside that your hibacountry

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Katier00(f): 7:10pm On Jul 25, 2020
maggilove:
I laugh in Swahili, take this for saying the truth, don't let vickyrotex come and help you.
grin grin grin I can share the food with vickyrotex but her too na instructor things

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 7:10pm On Jul 25, 2020
Bartork:

They will send you to Mars inside that your hibacountry

cheesy cheesy

We're already on our way. Caashh us while you can. tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2020
maggilove:
sorry your request cannot be granted.

This isn't fair

This is shittttting

This is kpashality

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2020
VickyRotex:

Just be nice and I will share with you.

Relax grin grin

Share what

You can't bully me

You big bully

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
VickyRotex:

Aye Pasteur!!! cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
VickyRotex:

Then I'm not undecided undecided

You are what

You are are

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Galactico4ever(m): 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
maggilove:
VickyRotex has finished it.
It's like her hunger level high pass ma own.No wahala,make i wait for d next round.Mention me 1st b4 any oda pesin.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2020
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy

We're already on our way. Caashh us while you can. tongue tongue

Better

Well gives me and sis enough room to prepare for our trip

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Katier00(f): 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2020
Bartork:

I always knew you were on my side

Even though stubborngenius never told me who the spy keeping you away is

But am certain

The gods are on my side
grin grin go ask him na

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 7:30pm On Jul 25, 2020
Katier00:
grin grin go ask him na

Who is the spy

He must talk

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by tendyjohn(m): 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2020
maggilove:
Finish it baby before Bantino and Corbin comes.

Naso Una finish am.

Chai! There's God oh. . . shocked

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 9:12pm On Jul 25, 2020
VickyRotex:

Yum yum. grin Supervisor, sorry ooo. Ayaff finish eeatt tongue tongue
shocked angry

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Katier00(f): 9:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
Bartork:

Who is the spy

He must talk
na your weekend duty be that. Who is the spy

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 9:14pm On Jul 25, 2020
Katier00:
na your weekend duty be that. Who is the spy

Lemme employ James Bond

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 9:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
Bartork:

Share what

You can't bully me

You big bully

shocked shocked I'm being nice and you say I'm a bully angry angry

If I see your hand near the food ehnnnnnnnnnnnn

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.