Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,087 members, 7,852,683 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (517) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (488736 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
Bartork:

You are what

You are are

angry angry

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 9:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
Bartork:

Better

Well gives me and sis enough room to prepare for our trip

grin grin this unending preparation. It is well o cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 9:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
maggilove:
Finish it baby before Bantino and Corbin comes.
embarassed

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 9:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
Corbin:
shocked angry

Kilo shele shocked

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 9:19pm On Jul 25, 2020
VickyRotex:

Kilo shele shocked
you finished the food angry

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
Hello people since someone forgot me in the sharing of food angry, i will settle for one tall glass of malt cry angry

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 9:23pm On Jul 25, 2020
Corbin:
you finished the food angry

I didn't embarassed
Maami is coming back with more food embarassed

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 9:25pm On Jul 25, 2020
VickyRotex:

I didn't embarassed
Maami is coming back with more food embarassed
My bad cheesy

Sorry for the misunderstanding cry

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 25, 2020
angry angry What of me I'm hungry oo angry angry my malt sef never come I am vexing angry

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 25, 2020
angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 9:26pm On Jul 25, 2020
Corbin:

My bad cheesy

Sorry for the misunderstanding cry

grin No it's alright. I ate some of your share, so mabinu embarassed

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 25, 2020
Are u guys ignoring me? sad angry

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by tendyjohn(m): 9:31pm On Jul 25, 2020
Friendlo:
angry angry What of me I'm hungry oo angry angry my malt sef never come I am vexing angry

Me too, I am hungry. They finished the food. . . embarassed

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2020
VickyRotex:

grin No it's alright. I ate some of your share, so mabinu embarassed
ok no p smiley

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2020
tendyjohn:

Me too, I am hungry. They finished the food. . . embarassed

Maggilove where is our food embarassed

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 25, 2020

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 2:17am On Jul 26, 2020
VickyRotex:

grin grin this unending preparation. It is well o cheesy cheesy

Mind your side abeg

Jealousy

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 2:17am On Jul 26, 2020
VickyRotex:

angry angry

Well ask Pepe to use blade and do the needful

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 2:18am On Jul 26, 2020
VickyRotex:

shocked shocked I'm being nice and you say I'm a bully angry angry

If I see your hand near the food ehnnnnnnnnnnnn

You see

Atop bulling me

I weee eat it

Las Las na slap I go chop

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 8:37am On Jul 26, 2020
Katier00:
grin grin go ask him na
Ask me what?Bartork come and explain yourself undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 8:42am On Jul 26, 2020
Friendlo:
Heyyy.You still de vex?Put a smile upon your face jare.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 26, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Heyyy.You still de vex?Put a smile upon your face jare.

Nah I've put dat behind me smiley smiley

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 10:02am On Jul 26, 2020
Friendlo:

Nah I've put dat behind me smiley smiley
That's cool.How're you?I was waiting for your gist all day.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 26, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
That's cool.How're you?I was waiting for your gist all day.

I'm good and u concerning the gist of yesterday...... (What do I say now grin)

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 10:07am On Jul 26, 2020
Friendlo:

I'm good and u concerning the gist of yesterday...... (What do I say now grin)
Am very fine.Don't stress yourself about the gist.Happy Sunday to you and everyone.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 10:29am On Jul 26, 2020
Hmmmmmmm

Una do well ooo, Maggilove the food you served caused a lot of problems ooo and to crown it up, only VickyRotex finished it before StubbornGenius, tendyjohn and Friendlo got here, while Bartork was doing shakara and Katier00 was somehow busy with the dance instructor stuff. Una weldone oooo

Meanwhile I'm a good dance instructor (if you understand what I mean) old young man like me grin

Friendlo, don't worry I will give you the malt today after the football matches, but you have to pray that my team wins (even a draw will do).

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by tendyjohn(m): 10:31am On Jul 26, 2020
Bantino:
Hmmmmmmm

Una do well ooo, Maggilove the food you served caused a lot of problems ooo and to crown it up, only VickyRotex finished it before StubbornGenius, tendyjohn and Friendlo got here, while Bartork was doing shakara and Katier00 was somehow busy with the dance instructor stuff. Una weldone oooo

Meanwhile I'm a good dance instructor (if you understand what I mean) old young man like me grin

Friendlo, don't worry I will give you the malt today after the football matches, but you have to pray that my team wins (even a draw will do).

Good morning, elderly old young man. . . grin

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 10:35am On Jul 26, 2020
tendyjohn:

Yes,that's the correct greeting.Sir Bantino,Good morning,elderly old young papa grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 26, 2020
Bantino:
Hmmmmmmm

grin no wahala

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 10:37am On Jul 26, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Yes,that's the correct greeting.Sir Bantino,Good morning,elderly old young papa grin grin

tendyjohn:

If you know, you know...
grin grin

Can I get a witness

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 10:40am On Jul 26, 2020
Bantino:

If you know, you know... grin grin
Can I get a witness
We know.You don't need a witness cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 26, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Am very fine.Don't stress yourself about the gist.Happy Sunday to you and everyone.

Happy Sunday to you too grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.