Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,770 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (518) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (483298 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 10:42am On Jul 26, 2020
Friendlo:

Happy Sunday to you too grin
See your teeth tongue

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 26, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
See your teeth tongue

undecided undecided and see ur tongue huh cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 10:50am On Jul 26, 2020
Friendlo:

undecided undecided and see ur tongue huh cheesy
See your mouth wink

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 26, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
See your mouth wink

Hahahaha

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 11:18am On Jul 26, 2020
Bartork:

Mind your side abeg

Jealousy
she's jealous but I still love her like that.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 11:36am On Jul 26, 2020
Bartork are you ready? Be fast before VickyRotex will come .

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 26, 2020
Hmmmmmm ok

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2020
Bartork:

Mind your side abeg
Jealousy
I can't wish you well in peace? cheesy cheesy

Bartork:

Well ask Pepe to use blade and do the needful
yes, Pepe has done the needful tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
Bartork:

You see

Atop bulling me

I weee eat it

Las Las na slap I go chop

Nah, I won't slap you. I've seen something more than slap in front of me. Maami has brought another food that awee finish before you come cheesy grin grin grin
tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 12:16pm On Jul 26, 2020
Bantino:
Hmmmmmmm

Una do well ooo, Maggilove the food you served caused a lot of problems ooo and to crown it up, only VickyRotex finished it before StubbornGenius, tendyjohn and Friendlo got here, while Bartork was doing shakara and Katier00 was somehow busy with the dance instructor stuff. Una weldone oooo

Meanwhile I'm a good dance instructor (if you understand what I mean) old young man like me grin

Friendlo, don't worry I will give you the malt today after the football matches, but you have to pray that my team wins (even a draw will do).

Maami's food was yummy na. cheesy cheesy tongue tongue And everyone came late. angry undecided undecided

Happy Sunday Old Young Supervisor! grin grin

Good luck to our teams cool cool

KTBFFH
GGMU

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 12:17pm On Jul 26, 2020
maggilove:

I'm here ALREADY!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy

*washes hands* kiss kiss kiss

Okay lemme be nice. I'll let Bartork have the food this time. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 12:18pm On Jul 26, 2020
maggilove:

Awwwwwwwwww maami ya the best!!! kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 12:22pm On Jul 26, 2020
Happy Sunday, everyone! cool cool

May God perfect all that concerns you and yours!

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Katier00(f): 12:24pm On Jul 26, 2020
Bantino:
Hmmmmmmm

Una do well ooo, Maggilove the food you served caused a lot of problems ooo and to crown it up, only VickyRotex finished it before StubbornGenius, tendyjohn and Friendlo got here, while Bartork was doing shakara and Katier00 was somehow busy with the dance instructor stuff. Una weldone oooo

Meanwhile I'm a good dance instructor (if you understand what I mean) old young man like me grin

Friendlo, don't worry I will give you the malt today after the football matches, but you have to pray that my team wins (even a draw will do).
of cos na, the boss should be a great dance instructor

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2020
Katier00:
of cos na, the boss should be a great dance instructor

1,000 likes for you

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 12:37pm On Jul 26, 2020
VickyRotex:

Maami's food was yummy na. cheesy cheesy tongue tongue And everyone came late. angry undecided undecided

Happy Sunday Old Young Supervisor! grin grin

Good luck to our teams cool cool

KTBFFH
GGMU

That's the spirit, good luck to all teams represented here

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
Bantino:

1,000 likes for you
Am seeing only 2 likes here.Where's the remaining 998

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by tendyjohn(m): 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Am seeing only 2 likes here.Where's the remaining 998

It has been looted. . . lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2020
tendyjohn:

It has been looted. . . lipsrsealed

I de tell you

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2020
Bantino 4pm abeg beg your players for me.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2020
VickyRotex Chai! Chelsea is making you proud

Bantino, beg Manchester united players for me.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 5:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Ask me what?Bartork come and explain yourself undecided

Who is the spy her bf put online to monitor her

I need to know where the arrows will come from

Use your skills and fix the faults

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Galactico4ever(m): 5:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
maggilove:

Relax,a draw is sufficient for you.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 5:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
Bantino:
Hmmmmmmm

They cheated(shiitted I mean) me

And I'll fight back
I won't accept it
one person ate all of the food when I was running around to ensure we share it and it goes round.

I think your team is cool.... HT things are still promising

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 5:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
maggilove:

See am looking for thunder

Don't ask me why

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
maggilove:

I balance well

Lemme bring down the mountain

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2020
VickyRotex:

I can't wish you well in peace? cheesy cheesy

It's with bad blood I know

Anyway sis is here with me

We are seeing the match together

She would be off to do her nails in a bit

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 5:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
VickyRotex:

yes, Pepe has done the needful tongue tongue

You mean the green F with black wig

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 5:14pm On Jul 26, 2020
VickyRotex:

Nah, I won't slap you. I've seen something more than slap in front of me. Maami has brought another food that awee finish before you come cheesy grin grin grin
tongue tongue

Better think twice

I was re-considering us going to Ishigaki but I think you

you seem to be better friends with Maggilove
So be eating her fufu

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
VickyRotex:

I'm here ALREADY!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy

*washes hands* kiss kiss kiss

Okay lemme be nice. I'll let Bartork have the food this time. grin grin

Let's meet at the embassy on Wednesday

We need to get out Nippon visas

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2020
maggilove:

I don beg them tire, I even spoke Ole at half time to change tactics and get the players have this "winning at all cost" mentality

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 5:21pm On Jul 26, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Relax,a draw is sufficient for you.

Yes but winning like Chelsea at the moment will calm the nerves better.

A last minute goal by Leicester changes everything

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.