Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,501 members, 7,847,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:33 AM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (519) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (487181 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Galactico4ever(m): 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2020
Bantino:

Yes but winning like Chelsea at the moment will calm the nerves better.

A last minute goal by Leicester changes everything
The way Rashford is playing,man utd may not score in this match.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
It's good Man United is 1 goal up now, even if Leicester scores, then we will manage the draw

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
Galactico4ever:
The way Rashford is playing,man utd may not score in this match.

You're right, Rashford is not playing well today. Ole can get Lingaard or our Naija guy in

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Galactico4ever(m): 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
Bantino will buy drinks while Maggilove will cook,abi?

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Galactico4ever(m): 5:37pm On Jul 26, 2020
Bantino:

You're right, Rashford is not playing well today. Ole can get Lingaard or our Naija guy in
I often forget that Ighalo plays for man utd.

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
Galactico4ever:
I often forget that Ighalo plays for man utd.

As in ehhh

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 5:57pm On Jul 26, 2020
It's done

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 6:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Relax,a draw is sufficient for you.
I got a win.

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Andrew13: 6:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
Congrats to Chelsea fans and congrats to my fellow man u fans. It was not easy at all lol.

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 6:05pm On Jul 26, 2020
Bantino:

Yes but winning like Chelsea at the moment will calm the nerves better.

A last minute goal by Leicester changes everything
Boss ,your call did it.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Galactico4ever(m): 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
maggilove:
I got a win.
Congrats,your team did well.Congrats to VAR too grin grin grin GGMU!

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
Andrew13:
Congrats to Chelsea fans and congrats to my fellow man u fans. It was not easy at all lol.
E no easy at all especially for Manchester united fans.

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Andrew13: 6:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
maggilove:
asin eh d tension was high, I was just shaking when watching d game. Food wer I de chop almost fall from my hand.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2020
Andrew13:
asin eh d tension was high, I was just shaking when watching d game. Food wer I de chop almost fall from my hand.

Hahahahahaha

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2020
maggilove:
Boss ,your call did it.

Yes ooooo

cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by tendyjohn(m): 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
maggilove:

Una try, congrats

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by tendyjohn(m): 8:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
As for Chelsea, we will beat you guys in the final. . . cool

Tendyjohn say so!

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2020
maggilove:
VickyRotex Chai! Chelsea is making you proud

Bantino, beg Manchester united players for me.

Maami, both teams eventually made us proud cheesy cheesy kiss kiss

Congratulations to everyone!!! cool cool

Supervisor, thank you for giving Ole a nudge. grin

KTBFFH
GGMU

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
Bartork:

It's with bad blood I know

Anyway sis is here with me

We are seeing the match together

She would be off to do her nails in a bit

wahala dey ooo. wetin I do now cheesy

Ossheyyy please send me pishures of the nails. awan2 see. cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 8:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
Bartork:

You mean the green F with black wig

I mean Pepe angry

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 8:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
Bartork:

Better think twice
I was re-considering us going to Ishigaki but I think you
you seem to be better friends with Maggilove
So be eating her fufu
Bartork:

Let's meet at the embassy on Wednesday
We need to get out Nippon visas

grin grin Ayam not understanding. which of the 2 quote should I go with now

who says I can't have both? undecided undecided maami maggie as my maami, kiss and also go to Ishigaki? tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 8:54pm On Jul 26, 2020
Bantino:
It's done

Yaaassss!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

In this life don't give up o. Your Lingard guy just stole the show. grin Reminded me of one of Batshuayi's last minute goal during the 2018 World cup.
What a way to end the season!!! cool cool

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 8:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
VickyRotex:

grin grin Ayam not understanding. which of the 2 quote should I go with now

who says I can't have both? undecided undecided maami maggie as my maami, kiss and also go to Ishigaki? tongue tongue

I changed my mind

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 8:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
VickyRotex:

I mean Pepe angry

Peperempe

5 Likes

VickyRotex:

wahala dey ooo. wetin I do now cheesy

Ossheyyy please send me pishures of the nails. awan2 see. cheesy grin

Well some things are personal for now

We would share pictures soon

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
Bartork:

I changed my mind

To a 3rd quote AKA 3rd option? cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2020
Bartork:

Peperempe

Ehn Ehn. Pepe says Hi cheesy cheesy
Bartork:

Well some things are personal for now

We would share pictures soon

Did someone say SCAM? shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2020
VickyRotex:

To a 3rd quote AKA 3rd option? cheesy cheesy

It's my mind not yours

And I yamm holding the remote control

Meet me at the embassy. I think k when I fell I didn't stand up well but since they found the hdd.. I need to be loyal to the first falling

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
Bartork:

It's my mind not yours

And I yamm holding the remote control

Meet me at the embassy. I think k when I fell I didn't stand up well but since they found the hdd.. I need to be loyal to the first falling

cheesy cheesy hahaha so ya doing this because you're afraid of my lawyer? grin

Alright, we wee meet you at the embassy. grin

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
VickyRotex:

Ehn Ehn. Pepe says Hi cheesy cheesy

Did someone say SCAM? shocked shocked

Pepe should keep mute

Who is saying yam well I have egusi to meet the man's demand

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy hahaha so ya doing this because you're afraid of my lawyer? grin

Alright, we wee meet you at the embassy. grin

Dont let me change my mind

I am doing this with a lot of deep tots

Sis was my heart Treasure
My treasure island
My Oliver Twist

Well I'll keep the tears and plan a rebound

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
tendyjohn:
As for Chelsea, we will beat you guys in the final. . . cool

Tendyjohn say so!

Arsenal fan grin grin no wahala lerrus relax with exppeccraationn cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.