Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! (3692 Views)

Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members / Jimoh Ibrahim Set To Buy Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by osaroodion(m): 11:36pm On Jun 27, 2014
Cramjones is back...
Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by captainobvious: 11:45pm On Jun 27, 2014
the op is very correct. if the owners of whatsapp could sale it to facebook, i see no reason why seun shouldnt consider such an offer. he hasnt even given an explanation to what has occured. if he cant manage it any futher, he should sale it. period. my opinion. no quotes pls!
Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by joeace2020(m): 11:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
Why do i feel this hackers will strike again...Hackers are always one step ahead.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by flyingdutchman(m): 12:06am On Jun 28, 2014
Cramjones, you're suspect! Lay off the youngman's business. We love Nairaland. Go build your cramjonesland. Eremu!

5 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by Clinton594(m): 12:07am On Jun 28, 2014
Young man come for interview ASAP
Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by sweetguy10(m): 1:23am On Jun 28, 2014
E be like say some kind strong forces wen get power pass seun don take over oo
Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by ITbomb(m): 1:51am On Jun 28, 2014
cramjones: If you can't manage such an important site let me know and I will make you an offer.

If he had not managed it well and made it important , you wouldn't have been here in the first place so fvrk off.

4 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by mcevans1(m): 2:00am On Jun 28, 2014
ITbomb:

If he had not managed it well and made it important , you wouldn't have been here in the first place so fvrk off.

Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by tpia1: 2:10am On Jun 28, 2014
joeace2020: Why do i feel this hackers will strike again...

for sure "they" will.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by sweetguy10(m): 2:13am On Jun 28, 2014
flying dutchman: Cramjones, you're suspect! Lay off the youngman's business. We love Nairaland. Go build your cramjonesland. Eremu!
Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by tpia1: 2:23am On Jun 28, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by corisande: 3:03am On Jun 28, 2014
undecidedhmmmm
Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by Nobody: 3:40am On Jun 28, 2014
tpia1: i distinctly remember telling seun last year [and getting banned for it], to consider buying an alternate site instead of having only nairaland as a forum.

at the time, someone posted that he'd made a nl clone, i checked it out and found there was indeed an exact nl interface.

as it is, he did not even have to buy another site, he could get the same interface almost free.

what exactly is wrong with having a second nairaland site?

other sites with large membership typically crash or get bought out and pruned after a while, this has been discussed more than once here.

naijaryders was bigger and more interactive than nl, blackvoices was far bigger than nl, cybereagles used to be much more accessible, these sites were all huge but were capped eventually.

like i said, these things have been discussed here before.

there's no such thing as "it can never happen to me" which is what i think this site operates on. Once your membership numbers climb to a certain level, you can prune it by having an alternative site.

and of course lets not ignore the fact that a huge data loss has happened before?

For future reference

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by Nobody: 3:41am On Jun 28, 2014
not like it hasnt happened before.

@topic

does the site need to be bought, really. I think the major advantage it has right now is the enormous userbase. Besides the numbers, there's not really much that cant be found in other forums.

the numbers here are higher i think because lot of nigerians are posting from nigeria.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by Tallesty1(m): 3:54am On Jun 28, 2014
Beync: grin these hackers hav caused resurrection
They are Christian hackers
Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by Nobody: 4:08am On Jun 28, 2014
cramjones: I hope Nairaland has learned hard lessons from this event. If you want to run a busineess, run it like a business! Nairaland should NEVER be bothered about political opinions! I hope this becomes a business and an employment of labor. Now you should be thinking of developing an internet security department, sales department, etc. This is a multimillion dollar opportunity to develop this business. It is your choice to make, to either continue in this narrow-minded mediocre level of management or move to world class management.

Get experts to draw out a business plan for Nairaland, have revenue projections, create clear policies! If you are not ready, I still have my offer to buy this site. I am now ready to buy Nairaland, I can't stand to see such an important site go to waste. I am VERY VERY serious. If you can't manage such an important site let me know and I will make you an offer.

Thanks!

CramJones

I thought I read some where you are already looking at bankruptcy? Try and jig up your life first asswipe

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by Nobody: 4:09am On Jun 28, 2014
nwaniba: You said Nairaland shouldn't be bothered about political opinions, but you, an APC supporter is offering to buy it up.
he is pdp last time I checked
Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by Nobody: 4:19am On Jun 28, 2014
You cant afford squared meals for a year without Employers charity, yet you want to buy nairaland. Someone tell the crackhead to stop sniffing white powder.

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by tpia1: 5:01am On Jun 28, 2014
itstpia:
For future reference

Good for you, dear.

Please quote all quotables.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by cirmuell(m): 6:53am On Jun 28, 2014
shocked jesos!!! Cramjones? who helped yhu guys...Scofield?
Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by cirmuell(m): 6:56am On Jun 28, 2014
itstpia:

not like it hasnt happened before.

@topic

does the site need to be bought, really. I think the major advantage it has right now is the enormous userbase. Besides the numbers, there's not really much that cant be found in other forums.

the numbers here are higher i think because lot of nigerians are posting from nigeria.
yeah, it crashed(server ish) sometimes around 2010, took a whole day to be back online. this one is an attack!
Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by Beync(f): 7:16am On Jun 28, 2014
Tallesty1: They are Christian hackers
huh huh
Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 28, 2014
Funny but true,its time Seun do the right thing. Nairaland has gone beyond him,he should stop running it like a tea party..I really miss Nairaland.
Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by simdam500(m): 9:50am On Jun 28, 2014
Harbosede02: NL is bck with set of mad pple!!!

cheesy
Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by simdam500(m): 9:52am On Jun 28, 2014
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

The refugees has escaped
Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by amiskurie(m): 12:21pm On Jun 28, 2014
cramjones: I hope Nairaland has learned hard lessons from this event. If you want to run a busineess, run it like a business! Nairaland should NEVER be bothered about political opinions! I hope this becomes a business and an employment of labor. Now you should be thinking of developing an internet security department, sales department, etc. This is a multimillion dollar opportunity to develop this business. It is your choice to make, to either continue in this narrow-minded mediocre level of management or move to world class management.

Get experts to draw out a business plan for Nairaland, have revenue projections, create clear policies! If you are not ready, I still have my offer to buy this site. I am now ready to buy Nairaland, I can't stand to see such an important site go to waste. I am VERY VERY serious. If you can't manage such an important site let me know and I will make you an offer.

Thanks!

CramJones

Can we co-own it if he agrees?
Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by barackodam: 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2014
When Seun was busy building NL, WHR wer u. Guys, now that its something to be proud of, u come here saying u wanna buy it claiming he can't manage it, as though any site is 100% free from hacking.
A beg make una Go siddon jo

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by Idrismusty97(m): 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2014
Meanwhile Nairalist is vacant. The best you can do is become a cofounder. Perhaps buy some percentage of it not everything! Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by WHees(m): 6:55pm On Jun 28, 2014
Maze cramjones grin

Welcome aboard!!
Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 28, 2014
Welcome back Mr. Cramjones!
Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2014
berem: Welcome back Mr. Cramjones!

Thank you my sweet friend.

#Nigeria-on-the-brink

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! by TrebleChamp(m): 10:41pm On Jun 28, 2014
Instead of reading the post very well and grabbing the message therein, una dey yab the op. If owners of Instagram, Youtube, whatsapp, Skype etc think like some of you here, they won't be billionaires today. Nairaland has grown to become Africa's biggest website, if seun can no longer manage it he should consider the option of selling it for top top dollars. Real business men are closing deals worldwide, i see no reason why seun cannot join the league of billionaires if the option to sell nairaland becomes available.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Negative Lines With Positive Meanings / This Is The Best WAEC Result Have Seen! / Do You Have Any stupid Yahoo Scam Mail In Your Box? Post It Here For Laughs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.